• Published 20th Apr 2015
  • 15,945 Views, 803 Comments

I'm a loli?!? - aterriblewriter



I didn't expect this in the morning..... why the hell do i have tentacles, and why are there talking ponies all over the place here? i'm just gonna try to stay home.

  • ...
69
 803
 15,945

Love Influence

Author's Note:

This chapter is the start of some changes. Spoken English is now going to be in "-these.-"

I, uh, don't have too much else to say....:twilightblush: read on and review.

“Wake up!”

“Zzzz… Snerk!”

Head pounding and an unfamiliar feeling pulsing through my body, I slowly open my eyes and look around the unfamiliar room. The first thing I noticed was four new changelings talking with Chrysalis as she was held in my arms like some kind of plush toy, all of them not noticing that I was awake.

It looked like I was inside a hospital, again. My mouth suddenly twinged in pain, my newest tooth making itself known to me. The thing was sharp, having accidentally cut my tongue on it.

“Hey! Can you hear me?”

With a strange sense of reluctance, I let go of the queen and sat up, clutching my head with one hand. Everyone looked at me with some levels of surprise and worry, probably not expecting me to get up.

Chrysalis spoke slowly. “Dakota…. How do you feel?”

“Hurt. What happen?” I asked, not looking at her, the strange feeling in my body getting warmer once she spoke.

“You had a bad reaction to the drink, don't panic!” She held up a hoof, seeing my eyes widen in response to the news. “You might have noticed your new…. ‘Additions.’ We're just as surprised as you.”

As I started to hyperventilate in panic, something soft twitched near my legs, making me jump in fright. Slowly feeling under the black blanket that covered my waist, I came across a fleshy thing that twitched crazily once I touched it, my hand quickly pulling back in shock. Throwing off the blanket, I saw the thing that kept moving.

“We have a tail…..” Alice muttered and went silent, causing me to think she had fainted.

It was an albino white, not a single hair or scale on it. Long and sinuous, it ended with a heart shaped tip. Gasping at the new sensations coming from the sensitive appendage, feeling every change in the air with ease.

My back ached as much as my head, each tentacle somehow grimacing in pain inside. Nervously chuckling, not really believing what was going on, I looked to Chrysalis for reassurance. Frowning at my lost expression, she hugged me tightly, two of the other changelings laughing a little at the move.

My heart fluttered at her touch, face turning red in embarrassment. For a brief moment, I had the idea of kissing her, feeling lightheaded. Shaking it off and looking back at my tail, trying to figure it out.

“Any other thing I need be worried ‘bout?” I ask, my tail swinging over into my leg with a loud slap as I found out how to move it.

The changeling to my left explained. “The stuff put in your drink still hasn't worn off. You do know what a love… drink is, right?”

My stomach dropped at the implications. “Yes? I no like where this going…”

She winced at my tone, noticing that Chrysalis was looking away from me. “Eh, how do I put this….”

The only male changeling in the room groaned and caught everyone's attention. “You are going to have some lingering side effects from drinking love. I'm sure you have noticed by now, seeing as you kept taking peeks at our queen with that red face of yours.” He quickly explained with a knowing grin and nudge to his friend, before he got thrown out the window by a taller changeling mare.

This one was one of the cooler ones I've seen, her whole body having this reflective sheen on everything, like she was made of mirrors. She glared out the shattered window, the poor guy flying back in with a smile on his face. “Worth it.”

She shook her head, before turning back to me. “I don't believe we introduced ourselves, I'm Oculus.” She introduced in her smooth voice, pointing at herself. “The idiot I threw out the window is called Neuron, and our resident airhead, the mare next to you, is Mismatch.” She looked to my right, smiling a little. “Synapse was the one who helped the doctors with finding out what was wrong with you.”

With a small smile, I slowly get up from the bed, feeling a little sad that I was moving away from Chrysalis. Shaking my head at the feeling, subconsciously having my tail wrap around my leg, I gave Oculus a look.

“How long will thing last?”

Mismatch spoke up, sounding excited. “It'll wear off by tomorrow afternoon. Just one question….” She winked at Chrysalis, smiling like the Cheshire cat. “What are your feelings towards our queen?”

I flushed a deep red, feeling lightheaded. “S-She pretty….” I smiled a little, knowing that the love potion was messing with me, not really caring that my feelings were being messed with by something I drank, as long as it doesn't kill me.

Chrysalis pouted, blushing that cute shade of green. “Stop interrogating her. You know she can't help it!”

All of them laughed at her reaction, while I thought that was adorable. As if on cue, all their horns glowed, them frowning in response.

“Looks like we have visitors….” Oculus frowned, sighing a little bit.

Neuron looked terrified. “We’re all gonna die! She found us!” He screamed, hyperventilating.

Mismatch slapped him, glaring a little bit. “It's just one pony, and it's a filly at that. There's no way Celestia would find us that quickly, we hid our trail pretty well.”

Chrysalis turned serious and looked at the trio. “Bring her in, the animals too.”

Outside, with Spoon. A few minutes later.

As they traveled through the badlands, the heat being almost unbearable for the trio, they were being watched by the few changelings on watch for anything approaching the hive. Nocturne was panting like a dog from the heat, his instincts telling him to leave this place now, and that he was being watched by some kind of predator.

Spoon was sweating as she followed the wyvern, having been following him through this place for what felt like hours through the heat. She huffed and kept going, silently hoping for an oasis of some kind. The Lagombi was still on her back, looking like it was being cooked alive in the heat.

“Hi there!” A pony called out, startling the trio. “Are ya okay?”

They all looked at the new mare standing on top of one of the large boulders strewn about the area, taking in her appearance. Her fur was a deep muddy brown, while her mane was a sandy color. This pegasus looked at home in this unbearable heat, not even affected like Spoon was.

Spoon huffed and looked at the mare with a smile, relieved that she wasn't the only pony in this place. “I'll be fine.”

The mare frowned and flew over, making Nocturne growl at the mare, recognizing her scent. “Ya don’ look fine! Here, ah know a place nearby that yall can cool off at. follow me!” She insisted with a smile. “Mah name’s Cactus Flower, what's yers?”

Spoon smiled and started walking beside the enthusiastic mare. “Silver Spoon.”

Cactus hummed in thought as she led the trio, skipping over some rocks with a flap of her wings. “Ya look pretty young tah be explorin’ this place.” She pointed out. “An’ the only town nearby is Ponyville, iffn’ ya are brave enough tah go through th’ everfree.”

Spoon smiled sheepishly. “Yeah, I, uh, followed my friend's pets through. They were looking for something, so I got curious….”

Cactus hummed again, looking at the two animals Spoon was with. “What do yah suppose they are lookin’ fer?”

“I don't know. We are pretty far from home though…. So it's probably something important.” She said, adjusting her glasses with a huff. “I just hope that it isn't too much further, at least then I could make it home by supper.”

Suddenly, Nocturne dashed off, disappearing into the side a nearby rock formation. It was made of multiple boulders set in a semicircle, a large dead tree in the center of it all. The last thing Spoon saw of him was his tail vanishing into the center boulder behind the tree, the thing rippling like it was made of water.

“Wha-?”

“Sorry.”

Suddenly, the world went dark for Spoon, rabbit chittering being the last thing she heard before she fell over.

In Ponyville, Filthy Rich’s mansion.

“Young Tiara, what's the matter?” Stone asked with a raised eyebrow, seeing the filly slam shut the front door, looking frustrated about something.

“I can't find Silver!” Tiara yelled at the butler, actually startling the guy.

His eyes widened for a moment, before narrowing in thought. “Did you check with her parents? Maybe they know where she is.” He asked in his normal monotone, going back to sweeping the floor.

“I've already been there! They didn't know either!” She whined, stomping a hoof in frustration. “Is she avoiding me…..?”

“Hmmm…. It is unlike her to avoid her best friend.” Stone hummed, not looking up. “Have you seen Dakota? I did hear that young Spoon would be helping to teach her Equish.”

“Yeah, and I couldn't find that…. Freak anywhere!” Tiara huffed, jealous of her friend's affections for the girl. “Why can't she be like that for me?”

“Young Tiara, what have I told you about insulting ponies?”

“But she's not a pony!”

“It doesn't matter. You shouldn't insult anyone, you’d have more friends if you didn't.” He pointed out, not looking at her. “I know that your parents are too busy with their work most of the time, but insulting everypony around you isn't going to gain any positive attention from either one of them.”

She furiously glared at the grey butler, not amused by the low blow. “What gives you the right to talk to me that way!?”

“Your parents, more specifically Sir Rich. As another thing to point out, who has been working with your family the longest?” He stared at her, unblinking.

She flinched at his tone, looking away. “I guess you're right…”

Stone smirked at her admittance, walking to her side. “You need to be nicer to everypony, especially those that try to be friends with you, for your best friend’s sake.”

“Alright, I'll try.” Tiara muttered in response, shrugging noncommittally. “For Spoon’s sake.”

“Good. Now, let's see about finding Young Spoon.”

Back in the hive, the Royal spa.

“Hey Splash! Wanna see what I've found?” Zapp asked holding up the dark colored key. “It was just lying on the floor!”

Splash hummed and looked at the key, her sister growling at the sight of the cocky looking drone.

Splash recognized the end of the key. “Hey, I think that goes to that thing in our guest’s back!” She exclaimed with wide eyes. “Where did you get that?”

He shrugged and smiled. “I found it in the throne room after my shift was over. Someling must have dropped it in there.” He said, passing the key over to Splash.”Here, You seem to always know where these things go to.”

Splash grinned and took it, thanking him.

Zapp spared a glance at her sister, his eyes widening in fear of what he saw in her eyes. “I gotta go!”

Splash cocked her head to the side, raising an eyebrow in confusion. “Huh….?”

Splish smiled evilly, pleased that she scared off her ex. “He probably had something else to do, maybe something involving a new mare in his circle.”

“Oh yeah…. You two were dating for a while, right?”

“Yeah, and I regret every moment.” Splish shuddered, remembering something. “He knew I'm not into being in a herd. But what does he do? He forms one behind my back!”

“That's awful!”

Splish sighed and looked at the key, frowning a little. “Let's just get that thing to Dakota.”

“Finally! Soon…. I will have my revenge!” The evil entity thought to itself, chuckling silently.

With Dakota, a few minutes later.

“I'm surprised that I'm not still drunk.” I thought with a shrug. “Maybe I have a higher resistance or somethin’?”

“Uuuhhh…. What happened?” Alice groaned as she woke up.

I smile as I rode on Chrysalis's back, the strange feeling making me ask for the ride. We walked through the hive after leaving the hospital, the scout crew following close behind. The love potion was starting to noticeably affect me, my eyes not wanting to stop looking at Chrysalis, while my thoughts turned more romantic if I didn't focus hard enough.

“Well, the bartender secretly added some love to my drinks to make them a little more bearable for me. And, uh, it may have acted as a love potion…. And it will affect us until it wears off tomorrow.”

“What!?” She screeched, pounding on something. “Who?”

“Chrysalis. We also got a sweet tail out of this.” I smile, wiggling my new appendage.

“It’s that…. That…. Beautiful bug?” She dreamily responded, the potion affecting her more than I expected. “I don't mind. Just kiss her for me, will you?”

“No! She's mine! I’m not sharing!”

“She's mine!”

“Are you alright? You look a little… weird.” Neuron asked, waving a hoof in front of my face.

Shaking my head and ignoring Alice’s jealous screams, I looked at him with a nervous smile. “I good. What happen?”

He frowned as we passed over a small bridge with the pink river flowing underneath. “A filly and her pets have found the hive.”

I blinked. “Dis place supposed to be secret?”

“Yeah, long story.” He grimaced. “Ask Chrysalis later.”

“So…. We go to see her?”

“Yep.”

We walked through the streets for a while, before Chrysalis huffed impatiently and flew the rest of the way. The place we came to was basically a hole in the wall, glowing slime balls being the only source of illumination. Some familiar roaring was echoing through the cave.

As we entered, it became obvious that this was a dungeon. The guards were big and heavy, each step shaking the ground as they walked, some nodding towards their queen in acknowledgement before going on with their duties.

“Hellooooo? Anypony out there?” A familiar voice echoed from the cell we stopped in front of, its door just a chunk of stone with a small viewing hole near the top.

“Spoon?”

“Dakota?! What are you doing here?!”

Chrysalis gave me a look.

“She friend.” I explained. “Teach me words.”

“Well then, I suppose I could let her loose….” She looked through the peephole. “If she could keep the location of my hive a secret.”

“Deal! Just lemme out!”

With a quick flash of a horn, the stone door opened, revealing Spoon, Nocturne and the Lagombi. Nocturne grumbled and glared at all the changelings, his fur stained green. The armored bunny was lying in the corner, a single ear pointed in our direction.

Sylphid slithered out of my back and ‘looked’ at Nocturne, before magicking up a nice steak for him. Spoon jumped at the sight of the bleeding slab of meat, my wyvern immediately picking it up with a purr.

Spoon gave me an unamused look, me responding with a sheepish smile. “Nice to see that you're alright.” She sighed, smiling back at me.

Mismatch whispered conspiratorially into her Queen's ear. “Looks like you have some competition.”