• Published 20th Feb 2015
  • 782 Views, 184 Comments

Crystal Lily - SweetyBelleluvsu



It is shortly after the defeat of King Sombra, the Crystal Empire through a victory party. When the party is over, Cadence walks some ponies home. On her way back, she finds something, mysterious...

  • ...
16
 184
 782

New Friends

Oh where is my hairbrush! I have to find it! Mommy says that Auntie Twilight and her friends are coming today and I want to look good! I hear Rarity is pretty picky. Oh, great, here comes carrot face...

"Oh, are you not ready yet!" Carrot exclaimed, "Get over here right now so we can get you ready. I have your brush, it needed to be cleaned."

Oh, how I hate her...

"Well?" She asked, "Come on! We don't have all day!"

"Well," I said, "I would have been ready by now if I could have had my brush! I think that I will do my hair myself today thank you!"

"Oh," She said with a laugh, "Honey, you couldn't possibly know what to do. Now come on, we need to finish your hair."

I hate her so much. Well, she did my hair and I am telling you right now, this girl is no mane stylist. My hair looked awful. When I looked into the mirror I couldn't help but yell:

"MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMY!"

She ran into the room, panicking.

"What is it?" She said, "What's- oh."

Good, she thinks my hair is a disaster too.

"Lily," She said in shock, "What did you do to your mane?"

"Oh," Carrot said, "You like it! I knew you would, can you believe that Cryssy here said she could do her mane on her own!"

"Out!" Cadence cried, "This look terrible!"

"Oh," Carrot said, "That's just the hormones from pregnancy talking."

"Ah, no," I said angrily, "This is the worst mane job that I have ever seen!"

"I," She said, her feelings hurt, "I'll just go..."

Finally, she's gone- idea!

"Mom?"

"Yes?"

"Do you think that Auntie Rarity would be willing to do my mane?"

"Well," She said hesitant, "I don't know, you would have to ask her."

"Yay!"

And, stupid Carrot came in the room.

"Your highness," She said, "Your friends are here."

"Thank you, Carrot," Mommy said, "Let them know that I will be right down."

"Yes ma'am," Carrot said before she left.

"Mommy," I said, "You go on down, I'm just going to be a sec."

"Alright," She said, "But don't take to long!"

"Ok," I said, "I won't."

As mom left, I quickly grabbed my brush, some pins, a couple of ponytails, some hairspray, and a couple of hair flowers. I put this all in my bag and hurried down. I made it to the door and it turns out that I made it just in time because this is what I heard:

"Cadence!"

"Twilight!"

"Oh, I missed you so much!"

"I missed you too!"

"Cadence, you look absolutely ravishing!"

"Yea, you do look kind of epic!"

"Ah couldn't have said it better mahself!"

"Oh my goodness this place still looks epic from the party! I still can't believe how awesome that party was!"

"Oh, me neither. Cadence, you said you had something to tell us. Please tell us, I mean, if you want to..."

"Oh, well, let me do something first."

Mommy poked her head through the door, saw me, and whispered:

"When I say, I shall tell you, you bust through the door and yell, that I'm going to be a big sister! get it?"

"Got it!" I whispered.

Mommy went back into the room saying:

"So sorry, I just had to check on something."

"So, darling, please tell us! I am just dying to know!"

"Well now I shall tell you-"

I burst through the door, messy mane and everything, surprising every-pony.

"That I'm going to be a big sister!" I said, bouncing up and down.

"Oh, oh, I want to bounce up and down, can I bounce up and down?"

The pink pony didn't even wait for me to respond before she started jumping up and down. That made me stop bouncing and stare at her.

"Oh, hello darling what's you- OH MY CELESTIA! WHAT HAPPEND TO YOUR MANE?!

"Oh, this?" I said, "A pony thought that I can't handle holding a brush..."

"I simply cannot let this go on! Darling, do you have a brush that I can use?"

I plopped my bag in front of her. She was rather impressed that I had everything I needed but still started working on my hair. At the same time, Twilight started to hyperventilating at the fact that Cadence had adopted me and that she was pregnant. Oh look, she teleported a paper ba- she can teleport stuff, I must get her to teach me magic!

"So," I said, "You must be Auntie Twilight!"

"Yes," She said when she finished hyperventilating, "I am your aunt, and you are?"

"Oh," I said, "I am crystal lily!"

"Hello Crystal, I am the one and only, Rainbow Da- your an alicorn..."

"WHAT!" All of the other ponies yelled.

Unfortunately, Rarity was so shocked that she accidentally yanked at the brush she was going through my hair with.

"Yeoch!" I yelped, "Watch what your doing there!"

"You," Rarity said, stunned, "You are an alicorn..."

Oh great...