• Published 19th Feb 2015
  • 374 Views, 2 Comments

Start of the brood - king fireball



A two part story that will tell the story of Lightning Dust, Sweetie Belle and Starshine

  • ...
 2
 374

Chapter 1 Dust made Light

The night was quiet and calm with no sign of anybody awake under Luna's moonlight that shined down on the city in the clouds. Lightning Dust was walking down a flight of stairs when a man with reddish hair and a white streak in the front greeted her.

"Well hello there my name is Starshine and you must be Lightning Dust." said Starshine.

"Thank you...I think, what do you want from me? An autograph?" retorted Dash.

"No I'm only here to...help you take a few problems out of commission." said Starshine as he walked around Lightning Dust.

Dust did have a problem with Fleetfoot and Spitfire but mostly Spitfire so this deal this mysterious person was giving would actually help her get rid of Spitfire for good. Lightning Dust turned to look at him but with a sinister look on her face.

"What did you have in mind?" asked Lightning Dust.

"Well...there is a poison that is in my bag in my car outside this place, would you like to come join me?" asked Starshine who extended his hand towards Lightning's hand.

"Of course" said Dust as she took his hand.
They both went outside in the freezing cold but it didn't affect them. Starshine opened the trunk of his Chrysler 500 to reveal a small vial with clear water but with a green bubble inside that made a swishing noise whenever it moved side to side, Lightning Dust had an evil smirk on her face that was as clear as the morning sun.

"You should let me do it considering that Spitfire trusts me with important things." said Lightning Dust with a convincing look on her face.

"But of course" said Starshine.
The smile grew wider with each sinister intention Lightning Dust had. She had just met this man and already Dust was impressed, now all she needed was to find a way to poison her commander Spitfire.