• ...
4
 62
 2,105

Chapter 8

Chapter 8

Twilight had crawled over to Rainbow Dash, pulling her close. Legion was standing before them. He stood there, saying nothing, scanning over everypony in the room. He then took his focus on Retslaf, and began to step forward.

“We remember Métis Retslaf,” he said.

“Uh...” Retslaf said with confusion in his voice. “Good for fucking you?”

Legion did not respond, rather he reached out and snapped Retslaf’s neck. The greatcoat clad pony fell to the floor, his lifeless eyes peering towards Rainbow Dash and Twilight.

All of Retslaf’s guards leapt into action, Legion wasted no time killing any who took to violence against him. Oddly enough, anyone who approached him seemed to just up and die. Twilight figured that he had to be telepathically attacking them. Within seconds, all of the Hopeton ponies lie dead at Legion’s hooves.

Legion then turned his attention to Twilight and Rainbow Dash; he scanned them for a few moments.

“We remember Rainbow Dash,” he said finally.

“No!” Twilight said, throwing herself in front of Rainbow Dash. “You want to kill her? You’ll have to kill me too!”

Legion cocked his head to the side, staring intently at Twilight. “We do not understand, we remember Rainbow Dash. Her continued existence is redundant.”

“I don’t care!” Twilight snapped at him. “You heard me! You want to hurt Rainbow Dash? You’ll have to go through me!”

Legion stared at Twilight for a moment. “We do not remember Twilight Sparkle. Twilight Sparkle may not be harmed.”

Twilight got Rainbow Dash to her hooves, making sure to keep herself between Rainbow Dash and Legion. She backed Rainbow Dash out of the control room and back down the hallway. Legion did not follow; he seemed to have lost interest in them and continued about the business that he set out to do.

“Are you okay Rainbow Dash?” Twilight asked.

“No...” Rainbow Dash grunted in pain. “Not really... I suppose it’s not the worst thing that could have happened though...” Rainbow Dash forced a smile. “I’ll be fine nerd, especially if I’ve got you looking out for me... seriously? That was amazing.”

Twilight smiled brightly at Rainbow Dash as the two of them limped out of the missile base, intending to put as much distance between themselves and Legion as possible.

...

Surprise found herself lying on her back. Giggling madly as she rolled around in the ocean of blood that she had created. Every square centimetre of her, from head to hoof was covered in the blood of some forty ponies.

“Ohhh...” Surprise moaned. “So good...”

It was at this point she had taken to pleasuring herself, dipping her hooves in the warm, sticky blood and rubbing it all over her. Surprise was living in a world of pure ecstasy. She hadn’t felt this good in years. One thing had not been changed about Surprise. How much she did like the violence.

She took the same pleasure from violently dismembering a pony that most got from sex, and Surprise had lost her virginity long ago. She had had her climax, and now, Surprise sat up and looked around. She had climaxed, which meant that depression was about to set in. It had felt so good, and now it was over.

Surprise felt sad, memories of her master flooded back to her. She missed him terribly. He would have been so proud of her today. Surprise rose to her hooves and proceeded to trot down towards the river. She took a deep breath and waded into it, submerging herself underneath the water. She scrubbed herself clean; she had to at least be presentable. She may have been proud of what she had done. She loved how good it had made her feel, but master would have expected her to be clean.

Surprise surfaced and released her breath. She began to scrub the blood off her; soon enough, she was clean. She pulled herself out of the river and began to shake herself dry. No sooner than she did that, did her straight mane poof back to its normal shape.

Surprise picked up the chain knife and stuffed it into her mane for safe keeping. Her hair was so thick in this shape that she need not worry about it going anywhere. She took to the air, Surprise looked down on what she had made, and couldn’t help but smile eerily. If only master could see what she had done.

He would have been so proud.

...

Trixie’s eyes shot open. Oh how her head hurt! Clearly, there was only one remedy to this plight, whiskey. Trixie stumbled out of bed, falling face first on the floor and trotting out the door. She was now standing in the pure evening air, though one wouldn’t have noticed. Ashville’s placement under the canyon blocked out the sun in the evening hours. Trixie turned and looked down at the potted plant next her house’s front door; she leaned over and bit down on the plant, pulling all of the dirt out to reveal a hidden bottle of whiskey.

Trixie levitated the bottle out of the pot and placed the plant back where it belonged. She snapped open the bottle and took a long hard swig.

Trixie was sober enough at this point to remember just how pathetic she actually was. Didn’t matter, she’d soon enough forget.

Trixie had lost everything. Her hat and cape, her caravan, her home in Canterlot, her family, Trixie had lost everything. Except whiskey, that was the one thing that she’d never be out of.

Trixie found herself trotting along, stumbling over herself in the process. She found herself turning onto the high street, looking up to see Derpy Hooves, Graham Cracker, and another pony that she did not recognise sitting on the wall, looking out into the Divide.

Trixie stumbled over to the ramp and climbed up onto the wall, taking several swigs from the bottle while she was at it.

The pony that she didn’t recognise looked over at her.

“Trixie?” Vinyl Scratch asked.

“Who... who wants to know?” Trixie asked, taking another swig from her bottle. “Does... does Trixie know you?”

“Probably not... but I know you,” Vinyl Scratch said simply, Vinyl focused on the bottle that Trixie was levitating beside her head. “How much have you had to drink today?”

“Trixie... Trixie lost count after... eleventy,” Trixie said.

“Maybe you should give me the bottle...” Vinyl suggested.

“NO!” Trixie exclaimed point a hoof at her. “No... NO! You just want it all for yourself! Trixie will fight you!”

Vinyl Scratch looked as if she was about to explode. If there was something that she couldn’t take, it was cracks about alcohol. Vinyl Scratch too was an alcoholic. But this was different, she had wanted to help Trixie, and while Trixie had not laid a hoof on her, she might as well have smacked her across the face.

Tension was building in Vinyl’s face. “Oh...? It’s a fight you want huh? Well good for you! Because I’m in a fighting mood!” With that, Vinyl leapt at her.

Trixie was far too drunk to have reacted, and within seconds Vinyl Scratch was on top of her, beating on her repeatedly. Trixie raised her hooves to try and shield her face, but it was far too late.

Derpy and Graham Cracker leapt into action, pulling Vinyl Scratch off of her.

Trixie felt blood running from her nose. Anypony else would have been in pain. Not Trixie though, she had enough anaesthetic in her that she wouldn’t be feeling the pain for hours.

Trixie sat up and looked out into the Divide.

“Hey... what’s that!?” Trixie said pointing.

Graham Cracker, Derpy, and Vinyl Scratch all stopped moving and looked out.

“Oh hell no,” Vinyl gasped.

“We need to evacuate,” Graham said simply.

...

Legion prodded his hooves against the control console. It had been prepared, and now it was time to use it for his purposes. The silo door to the HVMB complex opened, and the missile rose into place.

The targeting functions had been fried. Despite the internal circuits being replaced, the targeting computers had been irreparably damaged. The missile would launch, as to where it was going to go? Well that was anypony’s guess.

Legion looked back down at the console, the large red “FIRE” button was flashing, and without a second thought, he pushed it.

Fire consumed the silo as the missile slowly began to rise out of the silo, launching into the air and rocketing towards its destination. However wayward it would be. Legion’s task was done, time to leave.

...

Twilight Sparkle and Rainbow Dash had made their way out the cave after some twenty minutes of trotting through the caves, they had made it back out into the open air, and instantly noticed the vapour trail.

They looked up to see that the missile had flown high into the air, and had arced back downward and was racing towards Ashville.

Five seconds later, the missile impacted the ground and exploded.