• Published 28th Apr 2015
  • 272 Views, 0 Comments

All in Good Fun - Ponyess



It was all in good fun, but it apparently amassed a good deal of bits. All of a sudden I found myself the owner of an entire Hotel, and all associated Assets. Including the Party Shop and great Halls for Parties. This is where it got interesting.

  • ...
 0
 272

Prelude: 1

Author's Note:

Pinkie Pie's POV

I wake up, but there isn’t a single noise, not so much as a snoring or a tiny coughing from a cute little foal. I am alone, the sole awake Pony in Ponyville. I don’t know how I know, but trust in premonitions. I never really doubted them before since I had learned to trust in my senses, lest they will abandon me and fail me when I need them the most.

Not only is my room quiet, it is dark. There is the reflection of Luna’s moon hitting the balloons in my ceiling. I love my balloons. I have been inflating these for years, letting them soar to the sky of my room. Yellow and blue balloons now crowding the ceiling of the room.


For some reason, this time I will forgo my breakfast at home. I will also leave the party cannon where it lay, I don’t intend to need it today. Just setting up a few parties or something.

I slip my hind hooves to the right and out of bed after folding the quilt to the side, setting hoof on the still cold floor, almost stepping on a pink balloon daring to peak out from under my bed, quickly scurrying back in under my bed to the safety. Once I stand firmly on the floor, I fold the quilt back into order, making it look just as made as it did before I went to bed.

What I need today is a suit. There should be just the one in my wardrobe, so I walk right over and open the door, looking for one I could enjoy wearing today. True to myself, I ended up choosing a pink top and skirt with integrated panties. Pulling the top out of the wardrobe and down my body, giving it a tentative tug in order to make sure it is fitting just right. With that I let go of the top and pull out the intended skirt. Now I step right into the smooth looking skirt.


Once I had slipped into the suit, I close the doors to the wardrobe and turn around, ready to poke a whole in the fabric of space, thus taking me to where I was going. Once I had stepped through I close the rift behind me as usual. Now I stand up on my feet, feeling the leather-look skirt, making sure once more that it is just right. Once I am happy with the skirt I feel the matching top, it was indeed fitting my body smoothly, even after I had stepped through into this new world of Humans.

I had been to Earth on several occasions. I am merely on walking distance from the hotel where I set up the initial convention, not too long ago. I had hosted numerous parties and conventions there since this one first time. They had been gracious and grateful. They enjoyed me each and every time I was there before.

Recalling how they praised me work and successes with both parties and conventions. I can hardly blame them. I am after all legendary on the field of throwing parties back in Ponyville. I know my parties and they know it.

In a way, it is kind of funny how I always ended up in this part of time, at this time of night. Everything is dark. I had managed to find my way back then, just as I know I will find my way now.

--- --- ---