• Published 11th Feb 2015
  • 3,585 Views, 26 Comments

The King Returns - GodzillaFIM



A year have passed since HIS, last arrival. Twilight and her friends are off on a picnic, but are attacked by Hydra. Butwhen he shows up again, Twilight and the princesses are determined to know more about their savior.

  • ...
0
 26
 3,585

Some unwanted guests

Twilight
Applejack
Pinkie Pie
Rainbow Dash
Rarity
Fluttershy
Spike
Scootaloo
Applebloom
Sweetiebell
Luna
Celestia

As Fluttershy entered the clearing, she noticed some of her animal friends running and flying around in all directions. She say some rabbits hopping around, running into trees and rocks, hopping away from what was scaring them. She couldn't ask them what got them so spooked, as she heard a familiar voice come from over head. She looked up to see a blue rainbow haired Pegasus fly towards the clearing.

"I'm sure they're just fine, so don't worry about it. You're here to see your friends, there just fine. I think."

"HEY FLUTTERSHY!!!! ARE YOU GOING TO TALK TO YOURSELF OR COME JOIN US?" shouted RD. She looked on ahead as she saw the rest of her friends placing everything down. As Fluttershy flew over to her friends, she arrived just in time to hear a conversation going on.

"So explain why your hoove is caked in mud again?

"BECAUSE! I saw some rabbits, said hello, then I went on further and that is when I stepped in a mud puddle! I just don't understand why In Celestia's name, is there a mud puddle when it's the middle of summer!"

As she paused to take a sip of her tea, Twilight tried getting most if the mud off of Rarities hoove.

"There, I tried getting most of it off, but there are some dry spots. They shouldn't bother you."

"Yeah, it's not like it's the end of Equestria or anything!"

"Oh oh oh oh oh, I know what would cheer you up! A nice yummy cupcake!!!"

Darling, I don't think that would be ne MMPHPPHMMP."

Her words were cut off by a pink pony shoving the cupcake in her mouth. As Rarity was chewing on the cupcake, Fluttershy started to talk to Twilight, but we're cut off by Applejacks words.

"I know we had fun talking, but shouldn't we be havin' fun? Like, eating havin' a good time type of fun?"

"Applejack's right. We SHOULD be having fun, so let's do it."

As Spike was getting the sandwiches out, Pinkie Pie was getting the cookies, cakes, cupcakes, drinks, soda, and for some strange reason, her partie cannon. The rest of the main six questioned her, but all she said was"What if we get attacked?" So the rest continued what they were doing. Rarity was trying to get the rest of the mud off of her, Rainbow Dash was relaxing, trying to look cool, Applejack was trying to shove away Pinkie Pie from shoving a cupcake down her throat, like what she did to Rarity, and Fluttershy was continuing to talk to Twilight, with Spike next to her, eating some cookies.

"It was so weird. I mean, I haven't seen the animals that scared since the Everfree went out of control."

"Probably just the animals playing and are running around for fun and games."

"No. I mean, they weren't running because they were playing, they were DEFINITELY running from Something, but I don't know what they were running from. I saw the look on a Bears face, and the look it gave made me want to cry.It was in pure shock and HORROR!!!"

Twilight gave some time to think and process what her friend had just said, but her thoughts were cut off by some screaming in the forest. The rest of the girls heard it as well, and when they heard the screaming again, three of the seven knew exactly who was screaming.

"APPLEBLOOM!!!"
"SCOOTALOO!!!"
"SWEETIEBELL!!!"

The Everfree Forest, 3 minutes before the screaming

As the CMC were getting closer towards the clearing, they stopped short when they saw Twilight, Fluttershy, Spike, Applejack, Rarity, Pinkie Pie, and Rainbow Dash go into the clearing. They saw their big sisters and friends unpack for their picnic.

"It's not fair! We could be having fun at that picnic, but NO! They had to say 'I'm sorry, you can't come with us. This day is VERY SPECIAL.' I mean, what's so special that they don't want us to tag along."

"I don't know. But by the looks of it, it doesn't seem TOO important. They're just having fun, I mean, look at Applejack, she seems to be having a great time."

"Um. You might wanna take a closer look there."

Scootaloo and Sweetiebell looked closer at Applejack, on the ground, trying to shove Pinkie Pie away, who's trying to shove a cupcake down her throat. Pinkie jabbed the cupcake toward her, but AJ dodged. She jabbed again and again, but AJ dodged again and again, until finally, with the help of a smirking Rainbow Dash holding AJ's head still, managed to shove the cupcake in her mouth, with Applejack throwing her hooves up in defeat, with a frosting covered smile across her face.

"THIS IS NO FAIR!!!!!!!! WHY DO THEY GE..................."

Her sentence was cut off by some heavy, moist breathing on the CMC's necks. Shaking in their hooves, they slowly turned around, and what they saw made their skin and fur drain of color. Right behind them, they stared into the eyes of dozens and dozens of hungry, bloodthirsty, killer hydras, right in front of them. As the heads moved on closer, the CMC let out a blood curtailing scream and ran into the open, not caring if the main six and Spike saw them. Sure enough, Twilight, Rainbow Dash, Applejack, Rarity, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, and Spike turned and saw them, and soon they were running towards them, but the three scared fillies shouted.....

"GO BACK!!! IT ISN'T SAFE!!!!!"

As soon as they finished, two of the hydras came bursting out of the tree line, right at their intended targets. The six mares and dragon saw them burst out of the trees and were shocked. The CMC were safely behind the older ponies, but then Applejack, Rarity and Rainbow Dash started chewing them out for coming when they weren't supposed to.

"I knew my party cannon would come in handy!!"

"Well, looks like we got some unwanted guests."

"Spike! Send a message to Celestia right away. We need her and Luna to come here right away!"

"On it!!"

Celestias Tower

Celestia was doing her normal, everyday chores. Check her little ponies, raise the sun, talk about daily routines with her sister Luna, (occasionally eat some cake), and always receive messages from her faithful student. She walked into Luna's quarters to discuss the day their savior came to save them, when a note came flying straight in her face, making her jump back from the sudden appearance.

"What is it dear sister. I presume it must be from miss Sparkle?"

"Yes. I recognize her signature." When she finished speaking, she opened up the letter. When she finished reading the note, she dropped it on the floor, her eyes were wide as the moon.

We must get to the Everfree as soon as possible!!!"

She had rushed passed Luna, out of her quarters, with Luna tailing behind her. They rushed passed royal guards, making lots of noise on their way out.

"Dear sister, what did Twilight's letter say?"

"She said she and the rest of the elements are being attacked by Hydras, but why are the Hydra so far from their hunting ground? It doesn't make any sense."

"We must hurry if we are to reach them. Come Tia, let's go." Before they left, Celestia grabbed the box that contained the remaining shards that were the Elements of Harmony, and soon they were out the main doors, heading towards the Everfree.