• Published 18th Jan 2015
  • 1,174 Views, 20 Comments

The Curse - DiscordFan

  • ...
15
 20
 1,174

The Curse...

Twilight Sparkle recently became an Alicorn and received a crystal tree palace. But why was she, of all former unicorns, chosen to become the Alicorn of Magic. So Twilight did the most logical thing that popped into her head.

She said, "SPIIIIIIIIIIKE!!!!!!!!!!!!"

A little purple and green dragon came running in with quill and parchment. He knew Twilight's "write-a-letter-to-Princess-Celestia" voice.

"Ahem," Twilight said, "Dear Princess Celestia, I have been thinking. Why me, of all former unicorns, become an Alicorn? Are there any setbacks? Are there any good things? I'm just curious as a fellow Alicorn. I await your, hopefully, quick response. Your newest Co-Ruler,
Princess Twilight Sparkle."

"Twilight... Sparkllllle. Done," Spike said.

"Alright. Send it please, Spike."

"You got it, Twi!" Spike sucked in his breath and blew out green-messaging flames, and the parchment was "smoked" away.

"Thank you, Spike," Twilight said.

"BUURP," Spike went.

"Ahem," Spike began, "My newest Co-Ruler, Twilight Sparkle, I understand your curiosity about being an Alicorn and invite you to Canterlot for an meeting of Alicorns, which hasn't been held in at least 100 years. Luna and Cadence will also be attending to talk about you questions. I will give you a few hours to reach Canterlot. I will see you then! Your Solar Co-Ruler, Princess Celestia."

"Bye, Spike," Twilight yelled while flying out her balcony. Spike blinked, shrugged, and went to the palace library to put away some more books.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Twilight arrived in Canterlot in few minutes. Celestia blinked in suprise when she heard a crash towards the Royal Garden. Did the falcon hurt himself, again!? Probably, Sonic had a habit of crashing. Celestia chuckled and charged a teleportation spell until she heard a, "CELESTIA!!" that sounded a lot like Twilight. Was she here already? She'll have to teleport Cadence here. She sighed at the thought. Oh well. She charged another teleportation spell, focused on Cadence, and used the spell. Two seconds later, she heard a certain love princess' voice say, "HOW THE HAY DID I GET HERE?!?!?!!" Celestia did the same thing, but she focused on Luna this time and heard a thump of a sleeping night princess.

"Sister, what is the meaning of this," asked Luna, "Why has thou woken us during our slumber?"

"Luna, it's 'Why have you awaken me during my slumber', and I have awoken you because we must hold a meeting of Alicorns." Twilight walked into the room.

"Everypony is already here? Good. ANSWER MY QUESTIONS," Twilight bellowed. Celestia turned and walked a few feet, turned to look at the three Alicorns, and turned around to continue walking. The three Alicorns got the message and followed the biggest Alicorn to her room. She closed the door, lit up her horn, and said, "DISCORD!" Discord appeared, arms crossed.

"Celly, what do you want? It's not nighttime, and there are other ponies here," Discord hissed. Celestia blushed and furiously shook her head.

"We need to hold a meeting of Alicorns, and I'm changing the title to a meeting of immortals," Celly Celestia said. She sat down on the floor with a yellow-sun-shaped pillow. She levitated a pink-six-pointed-star-shaped pillow, a turquoise-heart-shape pillow, and a pillow that was just... chaotic. The other immortals sat down.

"Celestia," Twilight said, "What do you mean 'immortals?'"

The Sun-Goddess took a deep breath. This was going to be a long talk.

"Twilight," Celestia said, "When you ascended you became immortal like the rest of us." Celestia took another deep breath and braced for impact.

"Y-you mean I-I'm gon'na outlive my fr-friends," Twilight stammered. Celestia nodded.

Discord then said, "Look on the chaotic side! You'll still have us!"

"B-but I won't have them," Twilight sadly stated. She began sobbing. Cadence walked over and gave her a wing-hug. "Celestia and Luna had to deal with deaths in the past , Twilight. And they still do," Cadence said, "And I'm gon'na have to watch Shining wither away."

Twilight sniffled, "I-I haven't thought about Shining or any of you guys. What about you Discord?"

"Fluttershy," the draconequus said, "and before, you!"

"Luna?"

"Captain NightWing," the night princess said, "We already married quietly."

Celestia turned to Twilight, "See, Twilight, we all deal with..."

Three other voices joined the Sun Princess', "The Curse of Immortality."