• Published 27th Dec 2014
  • 602 Views, 7 Comments

The Legend of Cadance A Shining Link between Worlds - Forgotten Legends



Trouble brews in Equesrule as weird paintings appear all over, and worse still this egotistic artist wizard begins turning sages into paintings. Will the hero of legend rise once more?

  • ...
10
 7
 602

Chapter 3 A new Ally and The Beginning of the Quest

Shining woke up in his bed but as he did he jumped back, when he saw a figure next to his bed. Shining was terrified yet confused.

The figure spoke, “Hey there, my name’s Unique, I found you blacked out in the middle of the road and I brought you here to this abandoned house.”

Shining relied less scared now, “Um this is my house, and thanks for the help.”

Unique gasped and said, “Oh, sorry, I thought this house was abandoned. Hey mind telling me why you were in the middle of the road.”

Shining explained what happened to him back at the church, and Unique was terrified by the thought of that stallion. As Shining finished he realized that the castle must be informed about this. As he got to his feet and left he thanked Unique and told him he could stay as long as he needed to. As Shining exited the house Unique handed he a bracelet as a bit of payment for staying.

As he entered the gates he rushed up to the door officers and told them what happened. The laughed it off figuring shining was just pulling a prank, like all colts his age did.

A mare walked out asking, "What was the noise about?"

The guard told her what Shining said , and she told them to let him pass.

The one guard said as he let him pass, “As you wish Lady Luna.”

As they entered the main are shining was told to wait while she went to inform the princess. Shining looked at the murals of the past hero, and he looked a lot like him. As he finished reading the plaques on them. He was told to go see the princess. Shining entered the throne room and blushed as he saw the beauty of her majesty Princess Cadance ruler of Equesrule.

Cadance looked him over seeing he looked like the past hero before saying, ”Lady Luna tells me that you saw a stallion turn Rarity a sage into a painting and walk off with her. I have been dreaming of a disaster that will fall on our land. Have you had the same dream?

Shining nodded and ash Cadance looked at him she pulled off a pendent she was wearing and told him to go see the elder of Kakony Village. Shining knew he would have to save Equerule and the other sages but he didn’t know how.

Author's Note:

Unique is the OC of the Marvelous UniqueSKD, check him out. Unique is a big thing on my stories but this time instead of a one shot appearance on several stories i'm giving him the role of a major character. So enjoy your new spot in the history of my fanfics Unique never getting a major part until now. But now enjoy your major spot