• Published 21st Dec 2014
  • 344 Views, 4 Comments

Flower's New World - Flower Lush



Young Flower woke up on a patch of grass,all she could see was a small town and a sign saying "Ponyville". Flower last remembered her family on the edge of Equestria, happy in their house until the biggest storm in years came down. What will She do?

  • ...
 4
 344

A "Rainbow" Encounter

High above the four little fillies was the very famous Rainbow Dash who was looking down at them.

"Well, It's a Sonic Rainboom! And i'm the first person in Hoofistory who ever made one!" Exclaimed Rainbow as she proudly landed next to Scootaloo.

"Psst who is this?" whispered Flower to Apple Bloom unsure.

"Flower, you don't know who this is? Oh yea this is the first time you have come to Ponyville.." Answered Apple Bloom

"What?!" Shouted Sweetie Bell and Scootaloo at the same time being soon joined by Rainbow dash herself.

"So, kiddo you don't know who I am huh? Then you're definately new" Said Rainbow rubbing Flower's hair annoyingly.

"Rainbow, Rainbow!" Shouted Scootaloo excitedly.

"Yea, Scoots?" Asks Rainbow Dash.

"Flower here has a very interesting story including a Sonic Rainboom!" Said Scootaloo as Rainbows face turns white

"Then I g-guess I can listen!" Replied a not-so-sure Rainbow Dash.

"Okay so as i was saying... I had a "Power Blast" which made my normal abilities have a 10x boost which led me to make a Sonic Rainboom from only casting a gentle spell. So Princess Celestia was so impressed she accepted me into her academy, after that moment a rose appeared from my magic and that is how I got my cutie mark!" Explained Flower Lush making Rainbows jaw burst wide open.

"Woah Princess Celestia accepted you into the academy and that Sonic Rainboom!? Well Twilight has got to hear this kiddo!" Rainbow Shouts into Flower's face Happily.

"So girls what do ya'll think is she a CMC or no?" Apple Bloom asks getting two load yeses "Welp Ya'll a CMC now!" Said Apple Bloom going into the Clubhouse with Flower,Sweetie,Scootaloo and Rainbow who was waiting to go to Twilight's house.

To be continued!

Author's Note:

Thank you for continuing to read my story :scootangel: = this is my motto :twilightsmile: