• Published 19th Dec 2014
  • 934 Views, 3 Comments

A Reined in Mannequin - Ponyess



A Manequine had just been delivered. For some reason of which I had never been told, the mare wears a black rein. It looked like leather at first, but the rubber was holding a curse in. This is certain to affect me and my business, but how?

  • ...
5
 3
 934

A Visit Paid - In Order to Place an Order: 2

Author's Note:

Pinkie Pie's POV

The rays of the sun woke me up, bright and early. Reflections from an ocean of shiny balloons reflected on my face. I had released them there, the blue and yellow once I had pulled from my flanks and inflated in the morning, so many days. As I open my eyes I had found a wide grin spread all over my face, my mane heavily curled, a sure sign of a good day, in ambush.

Sliding the quilt off of my body, sliding my legs to the side of the bed and slipping my hooves to the floor. I almost popped a stray pink balloon that had incidentally strayed from under my bed where I keep the special once Twilight had enchanted with her special Alicorn magic.

The balloons are in various levels of opaque to transparency. To me it is basically all the same, they are my balloons. The once I have puled from my very own flank in the morning, storing them as an ocean under the ceiling and hidden under my bed. I had no more space for them, as numerous as they were. I use them on my parties and gives them to the fillies and colts as gifts on special occasions.

Of course, there is an added bonus of having a sea of balloons covering your ceiling, particularly if they are shiny and transparent. They lent me the feel of a disco, which apparently did go well with me.

I wear a pair of special panties in bed, transparent, shiny once that covers my entire hips in a very tight fit. I had asked Rarity to craft them for me, all these many years ago as she had very few customers, even in Satyrvile. She had agreed to craft these highly complimentary panties for me.

Aside from the panties, she had given me a matching top for me. Apparently it had been on the house, as one called it in a bar. I guess I will enjoy the effect of this top as well, for many years to come. My B-Cup jigglies are still orb-like, since I have grown beyond the teenagers Cup-Cakes, which I am not mourning in the least. I am a grown mare in my own right, I need not worry about these things.

Actually, I do have enough of these suits, or bikinis, panties and tops to have a fresh one each night. She had crafted them for me from time to time. I love seeing Rarity.

I raise to my hooves and slip the quilt back in place. Once my bed is neatly made I can focus on the day at hand. Walking to the wardrobe behind the door, slipping out of my panties, kicking them up and catching them before I tossed them into the washing bin, then slip the top up over my head and allow it to follow my panties down to the basement were I will wash them later.

Now I open the wardrobe, pulling out a pair pair of glistering, shimmery panties and step right into them. From there I move on to pick up a pink top with black edges, pulling it down over my head, giving it a tentative tug, ensuring it is on properly. Finishing by picking a skirt, stepping into it. Incidentally, the skirt had been made with the outlines of blue and yellow balloons as a nod to my mark.

Once I had put on the ensemble, I give my room a final look. Affording the framed images a glance over, images of parties I threw in the past, I enjoy the pink cherry wood covering the floor and the pink wallpaper with streamers and confetti all over it. Incidentally I had the wallpaper over my door as well, so it had to be liberated in order for me to be able to open it after that, but it had been a hilarious incident.

I slide the door to the right before I stepped out of the room and closed the door behind me. Affording a glance on each and every framed image on my way as I bounced down the flight of stairs to the ground floor.


I slide the door to the right before I stepped out of the room and closed the door behind me. Affording a glance on each and every framed image on my way as I bounced down the flight of stairs to the ground floor.

Comfortably bouncing down the streets towards the Carouselle Boutique as I advance on the intended address of a Rarity Filligree. The top holding my jigglies in place, as the skirt merely accentuated the mark on my flanks. Of course, the bright neon cerise boots adds a joyous squeak to my step, shimmering and shiny as they are, thus matching the suit.

Cheerfully waving at each and every Satyr on my way, greeting them with the signature smile. I couldn’t withhold the friendly response from my fellow Satyrs if I tried, not in the mood I am now. Why bother?

Mere minutes after I had set off and left the Sugar-Cube Corner Café I spotted the Boutique. The Open sign was clearly visible as I approached the building. All the Mannequins clearly in the windows to the right and left of the entrance door, show casing her latest designs, both casual, stylish and festive once for Mares and Stallions alike.

One is wearing a suit consisting of a brown leader vest and harness for farming and matching boots for hard work in mud or wet grasses.

Another is wearing a more festive suit, consisting of a top and skirt with comfortable and colourful shoes., with a similar matching male version by her side. Something I could consider wearing from time to time, with the adjustments for my style and colour choices, in order for it to blend with my pink body and mane.

A mare standing confidently, wearing a brilliant gown, decorated with expertly spread gems matching both her coat and the fabric of the gown, a stallion standing by her side, wearing a smart, stylish male suit. On closer inspection I noticed his arm around her waist in a warm gesture, and her smiling back at him.


As I reach the door I give it a firm signature knock, letting her know I was at the door.

“Come in, Pinkie Pie!” she responded an instant later.

“Hiya, Rarity I exclaimed as the chimes sounded, as the door quietly shut behind my back while I walked into the front room of the boutique.

“Nice to see you too, Pinkie Pie. I take it you had a request for a suit you wanted me to create for you?” she prompted.

Thanks, Rarity. Yeah, I would like a new cheery suit. A tight pink suit and a matching top with integrated panties and a pair of boots and gloves. I would like the ensemble to shimmer with a glossy finish to it. Something that goes well with my exuberant nature I can bounce and wheel in for years to come!” I stated matter of fact.

“I love creating your suits, Pinkie Pie. Always something new and utterly ridiculous, but you can wear it. You always give me a new challenge that helps me stay on the edge and develop my skills!” she responded.

“If I wasn’t around, entertaining you all day, Satyrville would be a very depressing, gloomy place. I certainly couldn’t permit that, as long as there is anything I could possibly do about it, Rarity!” I pointed out with a hint of a giggle on my voice.

“You certainly do brighten the day and our lives here in Satyrville. Maybe you would like to take a look at the new Mannequin that was finally delivered to me earlier today?” Rarity put forth.

“Woah, they finally delivered it to you, Rarity? I want to be the first to see it after you!” I responded.

“Since Spike hasn’t been here today, you will be. I couldn’t show Sweetie Belle the Mannequin. You will understand why, once you see it!” she pointed out, leading me to the small room where she keeps the stock of more expensive and exquisite materials.

“Oh. Now I simply have to see it!” I responded as she opened the door to the room, leading me in, pointing at the new mannequin.

“I knew you wanted to see it!” she pointed out.


“You mean the one that looks like you? Still, she has my eyes. Almost as if she had been our fillie in the teens?” I observed, giggling hysterically at the sight.

“I guess you could put it that way, Pinkie Pie. She is beautiful, but I can’t show her to any minors, the way she looks. The rein wouldn’t exactly make it appropriate, either!” she explained, matter of fact to the point.

“The rein is exquisite, can I take it off? I would love to try it on, just to see if it would fit me. I feel an urge to try it on in order to see how it would feel!” I exclaimed.

“Since it is you, you may take it of and try it on. Had it been any other Satyr, the answer would have been NO!” she stated.

“Thanks, Rarity!” I responded as I reached for the rein, slowly exploring the feel of the material and the design, before I managed to pull it off of the mannequin.

You are quite welcome, Pinkie Pie. I hope it feels as good to wear it as you imagine it would. I would hate for you to be disappointed!” rarity responded as I pulled the rein off and managed to slip it on.

Only now I couldn’t open my mouth, so I had to make due with nodding and making gestures.

The rein did indeed feel comfortable to wear. I had not expected quite this tight a fit. I knew the mannequin is just a plastic doll, it couldn’t be an exact fit on me, particularly since the mannequin was looking like Rarity. Just as I had no idea as to why it looks so much like her.

After a moment, I lift my hands up to my face in order to explore the rein with my hands on my face, this was truly an exact fit, not too tight. As I tried to pull it off I soon realised it was impossible. Not because it had fused on my head, but it just refused to come off.

I carefully blinked to her as she was looking at me while I failed to remove the rein.

“Do you need help, takeing it off, Pinkie Pie?” she enquired sympathetically as she looked at me.

I just nodded affirmatively at her, trying my best to convey what I wanted for her to do.

“Why couldn’t I take the rein off? It was easy to put on. It isn’t as if it was too tight or stuck to my face either. Had it was too tight or stuck to my face it would have explained it!” I thought quietly to myself.

Rarity carefully placed her hands on my head, exploring the rein and how it followed my head exactly, as if it had been crafted for me. Then she slowly puled it off of my head, as easily as I had put it on.

“Woah!” I exclaimed as she put the rein back on the mannequin, where it belonged.

“That rein is definitely you. Why didn’t you take it off yourself? Did you want for me to do it? Or were you imply incapable of pulling it off of your head?” she enquired quietly, picking her words deliberately.

“I think I would love one, but this rein isn’t for me. I am incapable of taking it off. Maybe it has been magically enhanced in order to prevent the wearer from removing it on her own? There is something exciting about the feel of it, unless that is part of the magic used in the creation of the rein? For as long as I wore the rein, I was rendered mute, I couldn’t pronounce the words or even try to!” I pointed out.

“Since you love the rein, I could make one for you in the same design. If you want the same effects, I suggest you ask Twilight Sparkle, I design, create and sell suits. An enhancement on this level is way beyond what I would attempt, even for you!” she pondered.

“If you would create such a rein for me from this design, I may require a few more accessories to go with it. Then I will go to Twilly about it. Just don’t take ff the rein for any reason, Rarity. I can’t put the reasons into words right now. It is just a feeling I have!” I pointed out.

“Then I merely place the rein on your already long list of garments you requested from me. The rein will stay on the Mannequin and out of sight, I promise!” she responded as she followed me out of the room.

“Just make that a Pinkie Promise! Since you will be busy here, I leave you to it. I pick them up when I have word of completion!” I put forth.

“I certainly am!” she responded, performing the rite as she pronounced the promise.

“Thanks, Rarity, Good. I’m eagerly awaiting the day when you have completed my order!” I said.

“See you, Pinkie Pie!” she responded as I walked out the door and left the boutique.

“You too, Rarity!” I added as the door closed behind me.

I knew she would create the suit I came to ask of her. Just that the mannequin was a welcome surprise. The rein, on the other hand, filled me up with unexpected and unexplained excitement.

I bounced down the road a few blocks, before the excitement overwhelmed me and Islipped into wheeling down the street for a mile or two, giggling excitedly.

First a block from the castle I managed to slip back into my more regular bouncing. It wasn’t the distance that made the difference, just as approaching the castle did little to nothing to calm me down. Exuberance of my nature just doesn’t calm down by itself, I had to make a conscious effort to bring myself into check.


As I reached the door of Twilly’s castle, I stopped short and walked the final steps before I knocked her door.

“Welcome, Pinkie Pie!” came Spikes voice from the other side of the door before he got to the door and opened for me.

“Hiya, Spike!” I giggled in return as I followed him into the castle as he moved aside in order to allow me entrance.

“Your spirit is truly soaring today, Pinkie Pie!” Spike pronounced as he was leading me through the castle to the throne room, where Twilly was sitting.

--- --- ---