• Published 18th Dec 2014
  • 1,792 Views, 44 Comments

My Warrior Ponies - Winter Solstice



This is about when a spell goes wrong and the mane 6 are trapped in the world of warrior cats

  • ...
3
 44
 1,792

Chapter 2: The Brew

Chapter 2
Where Pinkie visit s Zecora for some tea

Pinkie walked through the dark, spooky Everfree Forest. The brightly coloured mare stood out like a red juice stain on a new white carpet. She skipped into the dense forest, the gloomy trees looked as though their branches were trying to claw the dark sky. She pranced around the poison joke and started to giggle, her eyes lit up as she noticed the beautiful yet dangerous plants surrounding a clearing. She hopped all the way to Zecora's door. She knocked three times on the oak door. The door opened.

"It is you Pinkie Pie, oh what a surprise" Zecora said, "With your eyes as blue as the skies".

"Okie, dokie, lockie!" Pinkie Pie replied , she trotted in, "Zecora, why did you want to see me?".

"A lock of a unique pony will help my potion," Zecora answered, she snipped the tip of the pink party pony's bouncy mane, "This will help my brew into motion!"

"Yay!" Pinkie exclaimed, she started bouncing up and down with excitement, "I helped someone!"

"For the greater good of all and with harm to none, This spell is bound, and will not to be undone. By the power of three times three, As I will, so mote it be." Zecora chanted. Her potion started to bubble the green liquid turned into a fiery red. It rippled like a rainbow, the colours crashing into each other. The brew started to bubble, the bubbles floated upwards, their light shining a deep mixture of colours, like a never ending rainbow.

"Oh, pretty bubbles!" leaning forward on the cauldron , Pinkie reached to touch the bubbles.

"Pinkie Pie no!"

But it was to late the cauldron spilt its magical brew, the potion cascaded upon them, they were like miniature waves coming to drown them.

There was a knock at the door, "Sorry to disturb you Zecora but I need your help...."Twilight looked at the scene, as a wave of liquid tumbled out, she was soaked with a foul smelling potion.

"What happened?" Twilight gasped, she rushed over to help Zecora and Pinkie, with her magic she put the cauldron the right way up.

Zecora staggered and stood up "Remind me never to let you, near my precious brew" She stared at the remains of her house. Her traditional masks were washed away in the Everfree Forest.

"Zecora, what were you brewing?" Twilight asked her.

"It is of no importance", Zecora replied, "though I need to abandon it with great reluctance"

Twilight got the hint, she decided not to question her further. She urged Pinkie Pie out of the house.

"I need you and the others now" Twilight told Pinkie Pie, she and Pinkie gathered their friends: Applejack, Rarity, Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy.

"I need you to wear the elements because I need to cast a dangerous spell for Celestia," Twilight explained as she past out the elements.

"Are you sure Twi', if it's dangerous an' all" Applejack said.

"It's fine AJ, Celestia would not have sent me the spell if she didn't think I was capable!" Twilight reasoned. She put on her element, she felt the power of the elements flowing through her veins. She felt reassured that it was close to her.

But oblivious to Twilight, she still had some of Zecora's potion on her horn. The liquid was dried and invisible to the naked eye but it was still there.

What was Zecora brewing?

Author's Note:

I wonder what Zecora was brewing? Oh and sorry for the suspense, I know many of you would just want them in the portal already. But i just wanted to add some mystery :twilightblush: