• Published 18th Dec 2014
  • 1,791 Views, 44 Comments

My Warrior Ponies - Winter Solstice



This is about when a spell goes wrong and the mane 6 are trapped in the world of warrior cats

  • ...
3
 44
 1,791

Chapter 1: The Spell

Chapter 1
This is where princess celestia sends Twilight a mysterious spell

Celestia woke up this morning, she felt this weighing feeling in her stomach but she did not know what to do. She sleepily trotted to the bathroom and wiped the sleep from her eyes. There was a knock at the door.

"Come in!" Celestia called, and used her magic to open the door. There outside was one of her maids, she was a unicorn of a light purple-pink coat and had neatly brushed mane of different shades of blue, her cutie mark was of two dolphins. The maid silently walked to Celestia's bed, quickly did the cover and made the bed, she was about to leave but.

"Stop, maid" Celestia said, the maid hesitated but obediently stopped, faced the princess and bowed.

"What would her highness want me to do?" She muttered plainly,she stooped so low that her mane covered her face.

"What is your name?" The Princess inquired, she did not want to scare her and wanted her subjects to know her rather than just her crown. She even took pride into knowing each of her maids names, but this unicorn was new and she did not know.

"Sea Swirl" the unicorn answered, she did not move from her place, her ruby eyes did not and stared coldly at the floor.

"I have a special assignment for you, I need you to give this scroll and letter to my student Twilight Sparkle. Give it to her directly and no one else" Celestia used her magic to pass the scroll of old, crumpled parchment to the unicorn, who transported it out of the room with her magic.

As the unicorn walked out the door, Celestia pondered and suddenly felt quite guilty, she had sent her an unfinished spell, one that could be dangerous. Twilight would know not to take silly risks, and she wrote in her letter that if it was too difficult, she had her friends to support her. What could go wrong?


Sea Swirl walked out the room and breathed a sigh of relief, when the princess stopped her she had wondered what she had done wrong, this was only her second day at the castle, what a magnificent castle it was. She felt so proud that she lived in upper class society. But sometimes these ponies were such snobs. Sometimes, she wished she was back in Ponyville. Getting a chance to go home filled her with joy.
She walked outside, the Sun was high in the sky, she breathed in the crisp clean air. The scroll she had to deliver was safely in her saddle bag, but it looked so fragile that she put some of her scarves around it.

She walked to canterlot station, the place was extremely crowded, ponies with their noses pointed to the sky.

"Snobs" she muttered under her breath, she brought her ticket and found a seat on the train. She watched the world go by. She wondered is Equestria so tiny, are there different worlds other than ours? Is our life an illusion? Is it all a dream? Do we even matter to this world? Birth, love, life, death? What are we? The train started to slow down. The steam filled the air, and clogged her throat, She coughed there was nobody looking at her , if she had done that in Canterlot they would start spraying perfume everywhere and look at her like a pile of filth. But here, it's okay.

She walked from ponyville station and passed sugarcube corner, She wonder what the Cakes are doing and where is Pinkie Pie? That crazy, party pony was surely throwing a party for some unsuspecting newcomers.

Around the corner just how she remembered it, she looked up to see The Library. The magnificent tree looked so big its branches thick with leaves. She knocked on the door. She got scroll out, and thought about what was so important that she could not just send it through spike the dragon. She knew that Twilight was Celestia's prize pupil and was always sending her messages. So why send her here? Was it that important?

Finally Twilight opened the door, her mane a tangled mess, she looked at her in surprise.

"Sea Swirl, what are you doing here? Is the job at Canterlot Castle good?" Twilight questioned, she saw me looking at her usually neat mane which looked like a herd of buffalo charged through it.

"Long story" Twilight said, "Come in you look exhausted, Spike could you make a two daffodil sandwiches, please"

"Yeah sure thing Twi!" Spike replied, he suddenly popped out with two fresh sandwiches. He handed one to Sea Swirl and Twilight.

"Thanks, Spike!" Sea Swirl called to the little dragon but he was already in the kitchen. She slowly ate her sandwich and savoured the fresh taste.

"Twilight, I just remembered I need to give you this, it's from princess Celestia" Sea Swirl told Twilight, she handed her the scroll. Twilight unrolled the scroll.


Twilight carefully unrolled the old parchment, why did Celestia have to get somepony to deliver it to her when she had spike? She read the letter first:

Twilight my most faithful student,
I enclose with me a spell of star swirl the bearded,
it may be dangerous so I want you to wear the elements of harmony to protect you,
I need you and your friends to discover why he created this spell,
I want you to know that if this is too hard you should just leave the spell,
Do not take any dangerous risks,
I hope you and your friends discover what this spell means,
Sincerely Princess Celestia
P.S. I want you to tell Sea Swirl to go out for a few days in Ponyville, I have noticed that she may be homesick so that is why I wanted her to deliver this message.

"Celestia thought of everything" Twilight muttered, "Sea Swirl, Celestia thought you needed the day off! So you are allowed to stay in Ponyville for a couple of days."

"Really?" Sea Swirl replied eagerly, she sat up her ears perked and her eyes gleamed.

"Yep!" Twilight answered, Sea Swirl got to her feet, thanked Twilight for the sandwich and left.

I must find my friends, Twilight thought, she went to sugarcube corner to find Pinkie Pie. She walked in and found that Pound and Pumpkin Cake were crying. Mr and Mrs Cake were trying to entertain the twins but they kept on crying.

"Where Pinkie?" Pumpkin wailed, her eyes were wet with tears.

"I don't know dear, she just left" Mrs Cake answered. She grabbed a tissue and wiped Pumpkin's tears.

Where was Pinkie Pie?

Author's Note:

I am sorry if there are any grammar or spelling mistakes, I just wanted to let you know that this is my first fanfiction story :derpyderp2: YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!!! Oh, and hope you enjoy it! Oh and I do not own my little pony or warrior cats, I am just using them for my plot line