• Published 10th Dec 2014
  • 627 Views, 1 Comments

Canterlot Nightmare - Limelight02



A battle with an unlikely foe at Canterlot High. Which dangers will they face next?

  • ...
4
 1
 627

Not Saved by the Bell

When they got there, Applejack and Rarity were waiting at the door.


"You got here fast." said Applejack.


"Where's Fluttershy?" asked Rarity.


"Here I am," Fluttershy whispered. She was hiding behind a statue. "I don't like when everyone comes to school. It's too many people for me."

The bell rang and they all scurried to class. They sat down at their desk and waited for the morning announcements.


When the speaker clicked on Principal Celestia said, "Vice Principal Luna has repealed from her job. Due to this, there will be no announcements for the rest of the school year. Thank you."


Twilight gasped at the news and Rarity nearly fainted.


Pinkie Pie said sadly, "But I didn't even get to throw her a going away party. There would have been cake and steamers and balloons and-"


Twilight cut in and said, "There won't be any need for a party. We need her back. Canterlot High will fall apart without her." After she said it, a light behind her clicked off. "See what I mean! Principal Celestia and Vice Principal Luna have magic in them like the rest of us. If she leaves, the magic the school that relies on will no longer exist."


Rarity fainted again.


Rainbow Dash said, "Wait, your telling me the school will fall apart?"


Twilight answered with a shudder, "No, it won't. Even worse than that. It will no longer exist."


"What do we do?" squeaked Fluttershy.


"I don't know, but I'm gonna need some books. Spike, come on! We're going to the library."