• Published 10th Dec 2014
  • 627 Views, 1 Comments

Canterlot Nightmare - Limelight02



A battle with an unlikely foe at Canterlot High. Which dangers will they face next?

  • ...
4
 1
 627

Pinke Pie's Blue Eyes

She grabbed Twilight and rapped her rapidly with duck tape. Twilight sat up as Pinkie Pie tied rope around her ankles. She did this to every person and one-by-one to an object far away from one another.


"Pinkie Pie, what in tarnation are you doing!" yelled Applejack.


"It's obviously an interrogation!" said Pinkie Pie, "I'll ask you questions one by one to see who really knows where Nightmare Moon could be. OK, Rarity, you first!"


She untied the rope from a sofa and started to drag Rarity across the floor.


"Let go you brute! Ahhhhhhhh! Look what you did to my hair! You are going to get it now! Pinkie Pie!"


Then Rarity disappeared into the room with Pinkie Pie. When Rarity came out, she looked a mess. Mascara was running down her cheeks. She had untaped Rarity and tied her wrist to the arm of the sofa. Then she untied Fluttershy and scooted her across the floor while she sat on the pillow.


"Oh, my," she said as Pinkie Pie slammed the door shut.


When she came out, she was sobbing and Pinkie tied her next to a window where Fluttershy set down her head across her arms. She tried to grab Rainbow Dash, but she shouted and kicked like a mad, little kid. When she remembered who was in the room, she immediately stopped and blushed so hard her cheeks turned bright red. She let Pinkie walk her to the room and later tie her up to the TV set. She tried too take Applejack, but she lassoed Pinkie with the rope.


"Sorry, Pinkie Pie, but this madness has gotta stop."


"Pinkie Pie, why are you acting so strange?" asked Twilight. Pinkie was laying on the floor laughing hysterically.


She kept saying, "Nightmare."


"Adagio, Aria, Sonata. All of you need to stay with Pinkie Pie. We'll go out and look for Nightmare Moon. See if you can find a counter spell in one of my books," said Twilight.


They turned around to a mountain of books on the shelves.


"Ok," squeaked Adagio," We'll give it a shot."