• Published 9th Dec 2014
  • 717 Views, 20 Comments

The other Bowtie - RustyKat



One fights over another... with serious conflicts.

  • ...
10
 20
 717

Prologue

Everyone could remember the purple pegasus mare with the green mane in room 4 of Ponyville hospital, the one with the sugar-sweet temperament and kind eyes. She held her newborn foal in her hooves, looking down at him lovingly. The foal was a silvery-grey, with a dark blue mane.
"What should we name him Esmeralda?" Said the father, a black unicorn stallion with a grey mane and cobalt blue eyes. He adjusted his black-rimmed glasses.
Dr. Stable was also in the room. "He's very unique. He already has a cutie mark by birth, which is very rare."

"Unique indeed...." Commented Esmeralda, as she looked curiously at the black bowtie cutie mark. "I think we shall name him.... Bowtie. What do you think Shadaro?"

"I say it's perfect." Commented the father. "looks just like you...."

~~~~ ~~~~

Bowtie snapped back from his memories. His parents never told him why he was so unique from the others, and he did not know what his cutie mark meant at all. But he never questioned them, not even once, as he led his happy optimistic attitude.