• ...
15
 22
 1,105

Lyra, The Sandwich! Chapter 3

The first pony they met was Fluttershy. She was very shy. (Well, thats wat you'd expect form a pony with the word shy in her name!) Lyra was first to speak. "Hello, whats your name?" "Im-- flttrshi" "...... NEVERMIND! I'm Lyra. I take it by what I heard, you're Fluttershy?" "meep" Cutting in, Bon-bon said, "OK LETS GET GOING!" Then, they met Rainbow Dash, just sleeping on a cloud. "Um, hello? My name is Lyra, What's yours?" "Skip the names, i'm too tired to answer." "Your name is Rainbow Dash." "How'd you know?" "I have the FiM Wiki page about you on my iHoof right now." "oh." ALRIGHTNEXTPONY. Pinkie Pie, Applejack, Rarity, Derpy, they've met so many ponies today! Exept for one. Doctor Whooves. Once they realized that, they ran as fast as they could to meet him and to complete their journey.

Their journey just felt incomplete without him. Could they be in love with him? Could this end up badly? Could this be a bad romance? Could this determine their destiny? Love? Romance? Fate? Cheeseburger? They knew that last one made no sense, but it seemed fitting. So off they went, hoping to find Doctor Whooves and his TARDIS at the only place they knew he was. Pony-Con.