• Published 23rd Nov 2014
  • 1,584 Views, 9 Comments

Ultra's Hot Shots - ultra1437



Ultra's collection of written (possibly with shipping) collab oneshots

  • ...
2
 9
 1,584

PreviousChapters Next
Train - Lunestia Collab

Celestia swept her gaze about the train station, eyeing all the guards and servants loading their supplies onto the train carriages. Luna stood next to her, hoping to go back to her room and sleep.

“Do I really have to go with you?” Luna asked, looking up to her sister. At Celestia’s nod, Luna groaned. “You know I cannot sleep on these trains. I stayed up all night with my duties and now we have to go to Manehatten.”

“We do, Luna. The mayor’s holding a ceremony to open the newest hospital with an event afterward for charity. She asked if we’d come. I said yes,” Celestia replied, watching a conductor approach.

Luna looked away and grumbled tiredly. The conductor waved them over, motioning to the carriage he stood next to. “We’re almost done loading up, your highnesses. If you wish, you may board now.”

Celestia nodded, walking forward, Luna following grudgingly. As they entered the car, a rich mahogany smell filled their noses, the fixtures and seating were all made of the wood. A large bed, even for Celestia, sat on their left, against the far wall, and a small kitchenette was opposite it. A couch, large enough for both princesses, sat on the other end of the car, with a small shelf full of books.

Luna tiredly passed Celestia, who took the time to shut the doors behind them, before flopping down on the couch. She grabbed a random book off the shelf before cracking it open. A moment later, Luna yawned loudly.

Celestia, meanwhile, had made herself a cup of tea. She set down next to Luna, her rear near Luna’s book, with her cup in her magic. As she sipped, she watched out the window with the train’s whistle blowing loudly. The cars lurched as the train started moving. Luna yawned again, absentmindedly reading the book in front of her eyes.

Celestia looked back at her sister, seeing Luna’s eyes drooping as the book steadily descended to the floor. She spoke softly, “Luna, you’re tired. Please, do try to get some sleep. It will be several hours until we arrive.”

Luna spoke drowsily, “I cannot sleep on these trains, Tia. Even if I wanted to, I cannot get comfortable enough to sleep.”

“I remember a little sister who loved sleeping curled against me.” Luna’s eyes widened slightly, as a blush spread through her face. “I bet if we cuddled, you could sleep just fine.”

“Tia, it has been several millennia since we last did that…” Luna spoke quietly.

“And? I know you need your sleep. We can try it. If it doesn’t work, it doesn’t work. That you try to get some rest is all I ask, Lu.”

“Fine. If it does not work…” Luna warned her sister, frowning grumpily.

“I shall never bring it up again. Alright?” Celestia smiled genuinely before standing up. “Come, we’d be more comfortable in the bed.” She stood and made her way over to the bed, Luna following, a large yawn punctuating her desire for rest.

Celestia climbed in, and lay on her side, leaving plenty of room for Luna to join her. Luna stepped up, flopping down tiredly against her sister. Celestia wrapped her hooves and free wing around Luna, who nestled in deeper.

“Is this alright? Are you comfortable, Luna?” Celestia asked, looking down at the pony in her forelegs.

“It is. I feel safe.”

“Good. Try to get some rest, Lu. If you need anything, I’ll be right here.” Celestia felt Luna’s nod more than see it. She drew the curtains shut, darkening the room. The room fell silent, other than the clickety-clacking of the train on the rails.

I love you, Tia,” was whispered in the room. Celestia barely caught it, but smiled softly, squeezing a little tighter against Luna. She tilted her head down to kiss the top of her sister’s head but met something much more soft.

Luna jumped, but quickly pushed forward, firmly locking their lips. She moaned quietly, her free wing trying to spring open against Celestia’s, mixing their feathers. Celestia groaned at the contact before pulling back.

Finally meeting Luna’s cross-eyed, blissful expression, she realized what had happened. “Luna… what–” Luna surged forward, capturing Celestia’s lips again. She slipped her tongue into Celestia’s open muzzle, firmly tugging and wrapping it around Celestia’s own. Celestia’s ears pinned back, but she gave in, wrestling with Luna’s tongue. Playfully trying to gain leverage, she rolled onto Luna, effectively mounting her because of her size. Their battling tongues played for another minute before the need for air outweighed the pleasure.

Their muzzles separated, both ponies panting heavily. “Tia. I’m sorry. I… you kissed me, even if it was accidental, and I couldn’t stop. Even now, I don’t want to stop.”

“Then don’t.” She could practically feel the giddy smile on Celestia's face.

“But what abou–” Luna trailed off into a groan as Celestia’s tongue was on the base of her horn, slowly trailing up to the tip.

“I’ll just tire you out so much you’ll have no choice but to sleep on the way to Manehatten.” Celestia smirked before licking the tip of Luna’s horn. Luna cried out again as the train steadily made its way to Manehatten.

Author's Note:

Written 26th Jan, 2015.

PreviousChapters Next