• Published 20th Nov 2014
  • 396 Views, 11 Comments

The Princesses of Seasons - Rising Phoenix



Everypony knows that weather and Seasons are controlled by pegasus. But it has always been so? Caution: Blood and Violence

  • ...
12
 11
 396

Home sweet home

Blizzard flew back to her palace, worried about what had happened at the feast.

After her announcement, Bloom and Sunny had started another argument, but this time they didn't stop until it went too far: they yelled terrible insults to each other, which ended with them throwing food and pulling each other's mane.

"You have wasted my patience this time!"-Autumn was furious "I have never been more ashamed in my entire life!"

"Look what you have done, flower-smeller!"- Sunny hissed.

"Me? You started this, hot-brain!"- answered Bloom.

"Enough! I want you two to leave my house! Now!"- the princess of Fall shouted.

"What!? But this is her fault!"

"Shut up, liar! It was your..."

"GET OUT!"

After that, the two princesses finally left, still mumbling. Autumn turned to Blizzard, who had a sad look on her face.

"I'm sorry about this"

"It's okay. It wasn't your fault"

"Maybe, but I still feel bad. You came to give us a great notice, and it have to end like this..."

"Don't worry, you know how they are"-Blizzard looked to the sky "I should go home now, it's almost midnight"

"Are you sure you are alright?" Autumn said with worry.

"Yes, just a bit tired. I only need to go home and have some rest"

"As you wish. Be careful my friend" Autumn finnaly said.

"Goodbye, Atumn"

Still thinking about the events of the night, Blizzard finally arrived home. Looking her castle always made her smile. She wasn't a proud pony, but she was sure that her palace was a true piece of art. She landed near the gates, where the two sentinels saluted her with respect.

"Welcome home, your Highness"

"Did you have a good flight?"

"Yes, it went well. Excuse me, but I need some rest"

"Good night, your Highness"

When she finally entered the castle, she saw her housekeeper, Primrose, waiting for her. She was a pretty pegasus with a light yellow fur and pink mane. Primrose quickly went to Blizzard and hugged her. Besides being her housekeeper, she was also her best friend.

"Finally you're back! I was starting to worry, darling!" Primrose kindly said.

"It's okay Prim, I'm just a bit late. Everithing alright during my absence?"

"Of course! You know I always have everything under control!" Prim answered proudly.

"I don't doubt that"-Blizzard smiled-"Well, where is your brother?"

"Skyline? He said he would be waiting four you at the backyard"

"Why I'm not surprised?" Said ironically Blizzard.

"Well, I'm going to bed. See you tomorrow, lovebirds!" Primrose winked at her while saying this.

Blizzard laughed before heading to the backyard, where she had a little and beautiful garden with flowers and plants that only grew on winter. There, under a tree, was a handsome pegasus stallion with a light blue fur and a short blue and white mane. He was looking to a bunch of small white flowers.

"Are the snowdrops flourishing well?" Blizzard asked gently.

The stallion turned and saw her. A happy smile came to is face while he runned towards her and hugged her passionately.

"You're back"-He said, kissing her softly.

"I've missed you too, Skyline"-said Blizzard, kissing him back.

"How do you feel?"- he asked.

"Tired, but fine"

"And what about our little one?"- he touched her belly with love-"Has it been good today?"

"Yes, it has been very relaxed"- she smiled.

"If everything has gone well"- Skyline suddenly said-"Then why you look so sad?"

She stared at him for a moment. He always knew how did she feel.

"Bloom and Sunny had a fight today"

"Again?"

"This time was worse. They attacked each other. Autumn kicked them out of her castle, I have never seen her so angry"

"When are they going to grow up?"-Skyline sighed

"Well, I don't wanna think about them now. I'm exhausted"

"I think I can help you with that" He whispered on her ear-"What about a hot bath and a massage?"

"Sounds good"- she kissed him again before going into the castle.


Three months passed after the arrival of Fall, and things didn't see to be better between the princesses. Bloom and Summer wanted to know nothing about each other, and Autumn stubornly kept refusing to have nothing to do with them. This situation was the reason why a very nervous and worried Blizzard needed a medical revision that day.
"Your baby is alright by now, your Highness- the doctor explained- but your pregnancy is very advanced and you are very stressed, what is dangerous for the baby. You need to find a way to calm yourself."
"I don't know how, but I'll try. Thanks, doctor." The princess sighed.

She headed to her room, thinking about her medical results, when a voice stopped her.

"Blizzard!- Skyline came to her quickly- Finally, I was getting worried. What did the doctor say?."

"He said that I need to relax."

"Just as I told you." Skyline said.

"But I can't! There are too many things to worry about! The change of Season is coming, and those three proud idiots are going to ruin everything! I just don't know what to do!" She replied with desperation.

"I can't see you like that, Blizzard, I must find a way to help you." Skyline said hugging her.

Blizzard sobbed on his shoulder, "Sometimes I wish to stop being a princess and have a normal life with you and our baby."

Skyline looked at her with concern "Well... you know that's possible. You remember that... spell you found?."

Blizzard gasped. Long time ago, she found and ancient magic book that had an spell to take her royalty away. She would keep her ice powers, but she wouldn't be able to summon Winter anymore. But there was a little problem.
It would take the royalty of the four of them.

"I can't do that, Sky, and you know it."

He sighed, "It's true... they are idiots, but don't deserve a punishment like that... wait a minute, that's it! We have to fool them!"

"What do you mean with...-she started to ask, but he left quickly. He came back with a quill and three sheets of paper.

"Quick, you have to write a letter inviting Autumn to a private dinner with you, one week before the Change of Season."

"And then?" she asked confused.

"Then you write two more,but directed to Bloom and Sunny." He said with a grin.

"Making it a week before will change nothing. They don't want to be together."

"But they won't know they will be together, darling. And once we have them here, we will find a way for them to make peace."

Blizzard's eyes widened "Sky, you are a genius!"

She quickly did what he said, and then called Primrose.

"Prim, can you please send this letters to the other princesses as soon as you can?"

"Of course, darling, leave it to me!" the yellow mare smiled. Then she left with the letters.

"I hope this works." Blizzard said.

"It will, my love, it will." Skyline said, placing his wing around her shoulders.