• Published 27th Apr 2012
  • 1,087 Views, 25 Comments

Dream of Flight - Blueheartpegasus



Blue Heart has always wanted to fly, but when she tries to give herself wings the spell goes wrong.

  • ...
1
 25
 1,087

Chapter 6

"My-my name is Blue Heart." Blue Heart said. This must be one of the 'humans' that had been turned into a pony! She was a darker teal Pegasus. "I'm not human!" she said quickly at that thought.

"What do you mean?" the stranger asked.

"I mean, I've always been a pony, I wasn't just turned into a pony today, like you." Blue Heart explained. "I'm been sent by Princess Celestia to this universe to fix everything."

"You mean you know how to fix this, so we're not ponies anymore?" the stranger looked excited.

"Not exactly, no." Blue Heart responded, then she glanced at the Pegasus. "What's your name?"

"I'm Emily, and this is my friend, Sarah." She pointed at the scared-looking pink Unicorn behind her.

"Hello, Emily, Sarah." Blue Heart greeted them. She looked around. "Have you seen a Purple Unicorn? Or a Pink Earth Pony? Or a blue Pegasus?"

"You mean... did you bring the Mane six with you?" Emily looked excited again.

"Not re- how do you know about the Mane Six?"

"It's a TV show." Emily pointed at the strange device on the desk that looked like a dark mirror. "we can watch Adventures from your world over and over again on that thing."

"You mean that this thing can see through different universes?" Blue Heart gazed into the thing called a 'TV' in wonder.

"Not exactly." Emily said, "But more importantly, if you've been sent here to help us, then we'd better get started looking for your friends. who did you bring with you?"

"Twilight Sparkle, Pinkie Pie, and Rainbow Dash."

"Okay, well, they'll be easy to find." Emily turned so Blue Heart could climb on her back. The filly got the hint and climbed on. "They'll be the only ones not panicking." she spread her wings and took off out the window. Only once she was in the air did she remember. "Oh, Sarah, just stay here." She called, "Watch My Little Pony, It's in my DVD player."

And then they were off.

----

Twilight Sparkle, Pinkie Pie, and Rainbow Dash landed in the middle of what appeared a town square. "Where's Blue Heart?" was the first words out of Rainbow Dash's mouth. "Don't tell me we've lost her already!"

"She might have gotten lost in the tunnel." Twilight said. "We should look for her."

"I'll do a fly over." Rainbow spread her wings and took off before anypony could say anything.

"Pinkie Pie, I want you to search for anything unusual, something that could be linked to the magical imbalance." Twilight said.

"Yessir, m'am sir!" Pinkie Pie said, then bounced away.

"Now I need to calm the ponies here." Twilight said to herself. As she looked around, she saw ponies running in every other direction, panicking and screaming. "This isn't going to be easy."

She jumped onto a nearby fence post and balanced there. "Everypony, listen to me!" she called as loud as she could. A few ponies stopped, but the rest continued panicking. "Everypony! there is no need to panic! Everything will be fine!" she continued, but only a few ponies listened. Finally, she gave up with screaming and her horn glowed with magic. She released the magic and a huge blast echoed around, making Everypony stop and stare at Twilight.

"Thank you!" Twilight called. "Now, nopony panic! Everything will be fine! we are taking care of the problem and you will be in your normal state as soon as possible!"

----

"Emily! This is amazing!" Blue Heart exclaimed. They were flying high, the wind whipping through their manes. "It's everything I've ever imagined!"

"Imagined? what are you talking about?" Emily asked.

"I've always wanted to fly, but since I'm not a Pegasus or an alicorn, I'm stuck on the ground." Blue heart frowned, but Emily couldn't see because the filly was on her back.

"Well, I've always wanted to be a Pegasus, too." Emily admitted, "I've always wondered what it was like to soar. In fact, I would prefer to be a regular ol' Earth Pony than a human."

"Hey!" Blue Heart whinnied suddenly, "I saw a blast of magic! We'd better go see- it might be Twilight!"