• Published 17th Nov 2014
  • 1,838 Views, 38 Comments

Our Little Horror Story - Helblade Master



When a bet is placed to see who can stay in Freddy Fazebear's Pizzeria the longest the hope for day becomes important.

  • ...
16
 38
 1,838

This is a Nightmare

There was a knocking at the door and Rainbow got up to check who it was. Outside her door stood Twilight with her coat on. She had a large bag which probably contained books and some clothes. Rainbow unlocked her door and allowed Twilight into her home. Twilight took her coat off and hung it on a hanger in the hall. She then went out to the living room and started removing books from the bag. "Alright Twilight. The rules are on the fridge along with my cellphone number just in case Scootaloo needs to get a call to me while i'm gone," Rainbow said as she grabbed her coat and put on her shoes.

"I understand Rainbow. I'm sure Scootaloo will be a perfect little angel while i'm here," Twilight said as she removed a black box from her bag. It was large about the same size as...

"You brought a Pegastation," Rainbow asked as she pulled off her house keys from their rack.

"Yes Rainbow," Twilight said as she pulled out the cords to the gaming console," I thought she might enjoy some of the games a friend bought me along with the poor thing."

"I'm sure she'll be absolutely excited to know that you went through all that trouble to bring that along," Rainbow said as she flipped up her hood and opened the door." Well i'm gonna dash now."

"Alright see you tomorrow Rainbow." Rainbow then closed the door behind her and locked the door. She then tucked her keys in her pocket and ran off. To bad that was the last time she'd touch that handle.

Rainbow soon arrived back at the pizza place. The front door was propped open and wind was blowing into the place. Rainbow walked in and shut the door behind her. The hallway she walked into was completely dark with the only light coming from the door windows. Rainbow walked down the hall cautiously to make sure she didn't scare a rat and end up on the floor. She got to the end of the hall and saw a wide open room. Within the room was a stage and a bunch of tables. On the stage were three animatronics. The one on the far left was a purple bunny with a bowtie and its mouth wide open staring into the inky black that was the party room and in its hand it held a red guitar. The middle one was a bear with a bowtie and buttons on its chest. In one hand it held a microphone and it wore a hat on its head. The thing that unnerved Rainbow was that it was staring straight at her. It wouldn't have been scary if it still had its regular eyes, but the bear only had glowing white dots for pupils. The next one was a chicken and in it's hand it held a cupcake with eyes and a candle. It's beak was hung loosely by the joint. It had a bib on that said Let's Eat. It's eyes just stared out into the dark room. As Rainbow entered she felt like she was being watched. "RAR," Gilda roared as Rainbow started to look around. Rainbow jumped back and hit the wall. The noises echoing throughout the building.

"What the hell Gilda," Rainbow yelled," what was that all about." Gilda just stood there laughing at Rainbow. She eventually stopped and calmed down before she told Rainbow why she scared Rainbow.

"It was to get rid of the competition early," Gilda said as she went over to a set of curtains. While Rainbow followed close behind.

"So Gilda where's Sound Board," Rainbow asked as they approached the curtains. Then from the door way they had just entered from came Sound Board with a very angry look on his face. He quickly approached the girls and crossed his arms.

"What in the name of god were you doing," Sound Board asked with hints of pain as he spoke.

"Well I wanted to scare Rainbow Dash and I did," Gilda replied pulling back the curtains. Inside was almost completely dark. The only light came from a door on the far end. Above it was an old exit sign the very sign's lights blinking with the possibility of shorting out and dying. In the middle of the room stood a bent over and old animatronic it's legs below the knees showing the endoskeleton. It's chest had a large tear in the fabric that covered its skeleton and its arms fabric wasn't any better. They all approached it and got a good look at the animatronic's face. It was a fox with an eye patch and brown fabric pants. Its right hand was a pirate hook while its left was completely bare. Not a piece of fabric or any kind of protection from the tests of time were present. Rainbow went up and touched it feeling the cold metal on her hands. Then the lights of the animatronic's eyes came on and it slowly raised its head. Soon its whole body was rising from its hunched over position. It now stood above the three, at least five to six inches taller than Gilda. As it's head raised it revealed the mangled circuitry and joint that was the back of its jaw. Then it raised its hook and in a broken, choppy, robotic voice it spoke words that sounded chilling to anyone who could be frightened by the way it spoke.

"I-I-I-It's m-m-m-me," the fox said. For a broken and old animatronic its joints moved like it was fresh off the market. It turned its head back and forth looking at the three people that stood in front of it. Then it outstretched its claw and swung it like it would swing a sword. It jabbed through Rainbow's shirt allowing the hook to catch it and a chunk of her own body with it. The fox then pulled its hook back breaking the skin on Rainbow's chest and ripping the shirt along with it. Rainbow looked at the hook on the fox's hand. It was dripping with blood. "Yaa-aa-aar haa-aa-aa-r," it yelled as it raised its hook allowing the blood to drip onto it and then it abruptly shut down. Rainbow looked at her shirt and saw the blood on it already. She quickly took off her jacket and started applying pressure to the small wound.

"What the fuck," Gilda asked," what was with all of that?" Gilda looked over at Sound Board who was standing there calmly.

"What that was Gilda," Sound Board said," was the animatronic getting a sudden burst of electricity activating its functions. The stuff it did was once part of its act. I bet if we looked around we might find a broken sword." Rainbow looked up from her wound and gave Sound Board a look of anger and just flat out disgust at the fact he didn't seem to care that she was bleeding. Rainbow looked at the wound which wasn't very deep. She removed her jacket to see if the bleeding had stopped. It had and she threw her jacket at the ground. The place was surprisingly warm for a place with almost no power. Maybe there was power but it just went to the heating during the night. They all went back out the curtain and looked over at the animatronics. They still sat there staring where they had been staring last. So the three of them went out to check out the rest of the building. They first found the kitchen. In it were dozens of rusted pots and pans. On the counters sat old cooking tools. On the far end was the freezer that usually kept the food but it hung open with not a single piece of ice in it. They got bored very quickly and went back out to the main room. They then decided to hop on stage and look at the animatronics up close. The first thing they noticed was the horrible smell. Rainbow nearly puked at this suddenly terrible smell. None the less she approached the bunny getting a good look at it. Then there was a loud Ker-chink and Rainbow felt a sharp pain in her foot and looked down. The bunny had its foot on Rainbow Dash's foot. When she looked up the bunny was now looking directly at her. Then it screeched the most blood curdling screech. The other two animatronics both became as active as the bunny and started looking at the others. Then the bunny stepped off of Rainbow's foot and she fell off the stage. When she looked up the animatronics were no longer in their usual position. Their arms were now at their sides and neither of them were holding anything. Then the bear laughed a very deep and menacing laugh.

"Hur hur hur hur," it laughed as it took a step. Rainbow and the others reacted immediately. They ran out of the room and into a nearby room. They closed the door behind them and turned around. They now were in the room that Rainbow and Gilda had seen the yellow bear. At least they could see outside. Then they heard a banging on the door and the screeching of the animatronics. They quickly looked for an escape route. They were in a room with only one way out. The door they had come in through.

"What the hell is going on," Gilda asked quietly. The animatronics suddenly stopped banging but continued their screeching. This time it sounded like they were talking to each other. Then they heard heavy footsteps and there was a very loud bang on the door. The animatronic's screeches became even louder and then suddenly all the noises stopped. There were more heavy footsteps but they eventually faded away. Rainbow sat on a box with her shoe off of her left foot. Her foot was completely mangled. The toes were bent upwards and sideways in different directions. She quickly put her shoe back on ignoring the pain in her foot.

"Holy shit that was scary," Sound Board said as he sighed with relief," problem is. How are we supposed to get out?" Rainbow and Gilda looked at each other. He was right. If they tried to leave now the animatronics would be standing near their only way out. Except for behind the curtain. They could use that one instead and escape with their lives. They just needed to find a way to distract the annoying animatronics so that they could escape. Then Rainbow thought up something.

"Hey how bout we use one of us as bait for the other two to get behind the curtain and then the other follow as the other two disappear behind the curtain. That way they'll have their minds set on one so they'll only want to go after that one," Rainbow said. She smirked at the idea and looked at the others. They both looked at each other and then nodded their heads.

"It could work," Sound Board said," now i'm thinking of a number between one and ten choose one."

"Seven," Rainbow said with a smile on her face. That was always Sound Boards number that he choose.

"Four," Gilda said looking at Sound Board with the hopes of not having to be bait.

"Sorry Gilda," Sound Board said," Rainbow got the closest." Gilda nearly punched Sound Board at the news.

"Come on Gilda," Rainbow said," you'll be safe." Gilda reluctantly let her fist drop to her side. She then looked at the door.

"Fine," Gilda said," but you owe me one." With that said Gilda went to the door and took a few deep breaths. She then threw it open and ran out screaming like a maniac. This got the attention of the animatronics and they once again left their positions. Rainbow and Sound Board quickly crawled their way over to the curtains and slid inside. This time they got their own surprise. The fox was standing above them. It grabbed them both by the shirt and threw them back out. They landed on a table and two of the animatronics ceased their chasing of Gilda and walked over to Rainbow and Sound Board. Suddenly Gilda's screaming was silenced and Rainbow blacked out. She woke up to the horrid smell again. It was very strong and there was one noise that was very distinct. Crying, but who was crying? Rainbow opened her eyes to see Gilda being held against her will against a table. Then one of the animatronics entered the room with another bear animatronic suit. It slammed the suit on the table so that the metal objects inside were heard clanging. Then the animatronic holding Gilda lifted her up and started shoving her into the suit. Her screams of pain were loud and long. Gilda's bones could be heard snapping with every shove. The animatronic took its time shoving her in very slowly letting the pain wash over Gilda. Her screams becoming louder the deeper and deeper she was shoved in. The blood started to ooz from the joints and started dripping to the floor. Each time the animatronic shoved the more the blood oozed out. It kept shoving Gilda into the suit until only her head was visible. Then the animatronic lifted up a bear mask and dropped it onto Gilda's head. Her screams of pain were louder than ever.

"Someone, anyone help me please," Gilda yelled she looked around and looked at Rainbow," what are you laughing at?! Don't you see the pain i'm in you piece of shit!?" Then the animatronic slammed its fist down on the skull and the cracking of Gilda's skull was heard. The animatronic slammed down again and the cracking continued. It slammed down once more and Gilda's eyes popped out of their sockets. Dangling on the outside of the mask was Gilda's eyeballs oozing out blood as well. Then the animatronic turned around and grabbed Sound Board. He was still unconscious but he wouldn't be for long. Rainbow noticed she wasn't even held by any of the animatronics and slowly slid off the chair she had been set in. She crawled to the door and turned her head to get one last look at Sound Board. He was now looking at Rainbow with tears in his eyes. Rainbow quickly scrambled out of the room and towards the curtain again. She didn't care about the others anymore. She needed to get out of the hell hole she had walked into. The fox wouldn't be aware of her this time. She slid inside the curtains and turned around running straight into the chicken. She fell to the ground and looked up. The chicken grabbed her and with a long droning female voice she spoke.

"Let's eat," and at those words it went to bite into Rainbow's stomach but got her left hand instead. The chicken slowly twisted its head. Snapping the bone and then it wripped her hand right out of the socket. Rainbow watched in horror as the chicken seemed to swallow her hand in one bite. Then Rainbow kicked upwards smacking the chickens beak the bottom of the jaw bent inwards. The animatronic seemed to show discomfort by this and dropped Rainbow to check her beak. While it was doing that Rainbow tried to slip away but was stopped by the fox. This time it grabbed her by the shirt and lifted her up. It seemed to smile as it did so. She was right below the fox's jaw now and it stopped lifting her. It then opened its jaw and bent forward. It's jaw was filled with sharp teeth of varying colors. Then Rainbow raised her arms waiting for the bite. It eventually came with a loud snap Rainbow felt her left arm break. Her right had some teeth marks in it. The fox then threw her back out the curtain and stepped out. Rainbow landed on the far end of the room. She could feel her body seem to go stiff. The chicken looked out from the curtains and screeched loudly it jumped out of the curtain and started running across the room. Rainbow quickly got up and ran to the door to the hallway. As she heard even more screams she turned around to see that the fox was following her.

"Leave me alone you piece of shit," she yelled as she turned the corner and was now in the hallway. She bolted down it towards the door. She heard the fox skid across the floor as it turned the corner. It screeched loudly and lept at Rainbow. It's hook cut her skin as it tried to grab her. The hook ran all the way down the back of her leg and pulled away at the base of the ankle. Rainbow stumbled but didn't fall. She was almost there. Just a few more feet. She slammed her body against the door and felt the cold breeze as she tumbled out the door. She heard the final screeches of the fox. As she turned around she saw four white glowing pupils staring from the darkness of the hallway. She then got up and started limping home. She could feel herself losing conscious and then she fell over on the sidewalk. She just couldn't keep going. Her body was giving out on her. The last thing she heard was a scream and then her eyes closed. Her mind hoping that she'd wake up.