• Published 10th Nov 2014
  • 1,278 Views, 8 Comments

A Monster in Ponyville - IceDragonKing

  • ...
11
 8
 1,278

The End of Terror

Author's Note:

The crossover story of A Monster in Paris and My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.

Disclaimer: I don't own A Monster in Paris or My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.

All characters are Anthro in this story.

Chapter 9 The End Of The Terror

"I knew you're in there! Come out now!" said Harvey but there is nothing happen.

"Fine!" said Harvey and he's walk to open the door himself. Then, Francoeur jump out through the roof with Rarity, Fluttershy, Raoul and Emile in his arms

and landed on the tree nearby and jump away to the Saddle Lake.

"It's heading to the Saddle Lake! Quick Pate! Follow me!" said Harvey and he's get on his speeder and ride after Francoeur with Inspector Pate.

Later at the Trees near the Saddle Lake...

"Drop us here!" said Rarity and Francoeur drop them all down at top of the trees.

"Thanks Francoeur," said Fluttershy and Francoeur groans in insect way.

"BANG!"

The laser shoot from the downstair and nearly hit at Raoul's left hand.

"You will never get away from me!" said Harvey and he's began to climb the tree.

"Francoeur! You need to get out of here now! Don't worry about us!" said Rarity and Francoeur nods to her and quickly jump away.

Then, Harvey reaches to the top of the tree and shoot to him, but miss again. Then, the rod he stand begin to crack.

So he's quickly go to the top and let the rod fall on Inspector Pate to fall down the ground to uncosnciousness.

"No any freaks ever escape me!" said Harvey as he's aim his short laser musket to Francoeur. Then, Rarity run to stop him but he's poush her away, nearly fall from the tree but Emile grab her in time.

Now, Harvey Dent jumps on the tree to tree to follow Francoeur and kill him. Fluttershy quickly grab Raoul and she's fly into the sky.

Meanwhile, Francoeur is now stop and saw his two arms had disappear from his body, left only two. Then, he feels headache and quickly collapse down and the spiekso n his back are disappear like first two arms.

Harvey Dent is now finally catch up with Francoeur and walk to him.

"HEY! STAY AWAY FROM HIM! YOU MONSTER!" said Fluttershy but Harvey Dent don't even listen to her.

"I can't believe I'm doing this," said Fluttershy and she's fly fast like she never do before in her life to save Francoeur, completely forget that she's holding hand of Raoul with her.

"What the hay?" asked Harvey when he's look up to Fluttershy and then, aim to her and shoot laser to her. Fluttershy quickly close her wings in fear and fall down with Raoul.

In the meantime, Rarity is get pulled up by Emile and saw what is about to happen to Francoeur. So she's use a beam from her horn to the branches where Harvey Dent is stand on,

destroying it and he's fall down to unconsciousness. Meanwhile, Fluttershy and Raoul is now nearly fall into the Saddle Lake but Raoul throw a seed of sunflower that expose to chemical of the Djinn

into the lake. Then, before they all will fall into the lake, a Giant Sunflower is come out from the water and grab them in time. Unbeknownst to both of them, they are accidentally hugging each other now.

"Umm... thanks... and sorry for..." said Fluttershy.

"No need an apology. I know you are just scare," said Raoul.

Back at the Tree where Francoeur is...

"YOU... DIED HERE!" said Harvey Dent after he's climb up and aim his short laser musket to face of Francoeur.

Francoeur is now can't even move and he believes his fate is sealed by now, he is going to be killed.

"BANG!"

"FRANCOEUR!" shouted Fluttershy and she's quickly fly into the air and found nothing but clothes of Francoeur floating into the sky.

"WHERE IS IT?!" asked Harvey and then he's grab a coat and turn to Ponyville and show it to them.

"HERE THE MONSTER! I HAD KILLED IT NOW! AHAHAHAHAAAAA!"Laughed Harvey and he's dancing around in crazy mood and accidentally fall down from the tree, but don't feel anything except happiness from killed an 'evil creature'.

In the meantime, Fluttershy landed down on the ground with tears in her eyes while she's holding a hat of Francoeur in her hands. Then, Rarity and Emile are catch up with them. They all look at the District Attorney with a disgust.

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA!" laughed Harvey and then Inspector Pate arrive with four polices.

"Mr. Dent!" said Pate.

"Oh yeah! Pate! I'm so glad you are okay!" said Harvey.

"I just got a message from Princess Twilight that she is not very happy from what you had did! The laser that you shoot to the roof at that house is now

turn into fire and burn a lot of houses and injured a lot of residents in Ponyville as we are speaking," said Pate.

"But everypony had saw that I! Mighty Harvey Dent! I had risk my life to hunt down the monster! Go and tell Princess Twilight now!" said Harvey.

"With respect, Mr. Dent. You are now under arrest for murdered Mr. Francoeur with intention to do it!"Said Pate as he's put his hands into the handcuff.

"What?! Are you crazy?" asked Harvey.

"I am just doing my duty! And I don't even saw a Giant Flea that you had spoke about. If it is real, so show it to me!" said Pate.

"But-but-" said Harvey.

"Unless you can find the evidence to prove everything. Then, you will be release. Good luck Mr. Dent," said Pate and four polices take Harvey Dent away.

As the polices are leaving, Rarity and Fluttershy is now gather clothes of Francoeur and heading back to L'Oiseau Rare.

Later at L'Oiseau Rare, in the Dressing Room...

"KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK!"

"Rarity! Fluttershy!" said Raoul as he's walk to them in the Dressing Room.

"Come on! You can do it! We all love you!" said Raoul.

"We can't do it Raoul!" said Fluttershy.

"Please! If you don't want to sing for the customers. Then sing for your friends, including the one who leaved this world."Said Raoul and they both nod to him.

Later at the Stage...

"YAY!" shouted Everypony after the curtain is open. But both, Rarity and Fluttershy don't even know how to start to sing. The sadness are eat away of them.

Then, they heard a voice nearby. Come from Rarity's left ear.

"Francoeur!" whispered Rarity and he's whisper to Fluttershy that he is now at her left ear and then tell Raoul by point at her left ear.

Now they began to sing...

"To feel unbearable never again

Even if I change

deep inside I'll be the same

We have a tendency to be ashamed

Let me tell you how to

help me break out of this chain


oh oh oh

Just a little kiss will do

oh oh oh

Just a little kiss from you


[Raoul quickly tell Twilight and the others and go out with Al-Mu'tamin and Ali to the Temple of the Djinns.]


Don't you know, it's enough to believe

that every glass of water will return to the sea

It's very easy and you may not know

It's no more complicated than a simple hello


[When they arrive, they explain everything to Sheikh Suleimare and the other Djinns. They're also agree to create the formula for Francouer again.}


oh

So my love, et voila



so my love can it be

to be to be in love

from one day, two days, three days

for everyday


[After finished, they returned, give the formula to Rarity and spray it to Francouer who is now on the ground, Surprising everypony,

Francouer appear out from thin air in his white suit and a mask with playing a guitar in his hands.]


oh oh oh

just a little kiss will do, just a little kiss from you

just a little kiss from you

oh oh oh

just a little kiss will do,

just a little kiss

just a little kiss from you

just a little kiss from you


oh oh oh

just a little kiss from will do

just a little kiss from you

just a little kiss from

just a little kiss from

just a little kiss from you."

The song ends.

Meanwhile, in Jail...

"LET ME OUT! LET ME OUT! LET ME OUT! AAAAAHHHHHHH!" cried Harvey.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment