• Published 6th Nov 2014
  • 2,818 Views, 161 Comments

Digi-Ponies - Seanzilla115



After a small mishap with a tracking spell, Twilight and her friends are sent to a strange, new world and got seperated from eachother

  • ...
6
 161
 2,818

A Kind Guardian

"Keep searching, ya mooks! Master Gorillamon wanted us to check this part of the jungle!" a Red plant like Digimon snapped at a pair of what appeared to be green varations of him.

The red leader of the group was more 'plump' you could say as he had two vines extending from his sides that ended in green colored spiked clubs. He had black marks around the eyes and mouth that made his face, and he had multiple green blade shaped leaves that made the appearance of unkempt hair. On the other hand his green variants had smaller bodies in comparison. Their vine arms did not end in clubs and were more like whips/tentacles. They also had only six or so red colored leaves that made up a headdress design on them.

"Tsk..why do we have to take orders from that over grown sunburned bumpkin…" one of the green ones complained to another as they searched around.

"What was that?" the red planet like Digimon frowned.

"N..nothing, boss!" the one that spoke yelped as he and his companion went back to searching through bushes of jungle brush.

"Yeah...That's what I thought, ya bums." the red one grumbled as he turned back around and used on of his limbs to knock a small tree over.

"Da boss is scary when he needs to be," one of the green plants whispered quietly.

"Y..yea," the one next to him nodded before a small, faint moan caught their attention.

"You heard that right?"

"I did..it sounded like it came from over dere," the first green plant replied as he pointed his vine at a nearby set of bushes.

"Well go on. Go see."

"Me!? Uh-uh I'm not going in there just to have my face bitten off by some wild Digimon. You go check it out."

"No way! I'm not…!"

"If you took nooks don't' stop arguing, I'll feed yas to Master Gorillamon!" teh red plant snapped, making the two pale.

"Well what's life without a little danger right?" the first asked to his friend in attempt to get out of punishment.

"That's right. Let's go see together buddy," he agreed as they hoped over the bush and slowly peeled back the leaves and vines to see what was hiding behind it.

To the surprise of the two plant Digimon sleeping there in the bush was a human. She was fairly tall, she had a very light built frame but that did not mean she was not well...curvy as well. She had pale light pink hair that reached to her lower back, and if she weren't asleep they would be able to tell she had blue eyes. She wore an outfit that consisted of light yellow pants that hugged her hips very well, they had a pink sash used as a belt that tied around her waist before dropping off behind her with the two ends tied in a ribbon, she had a pair of light pink and blue sneakers on as well. she wore a white T-shirt that was tied in a knot around her stomach exposing her belly button, the shirt was also slightly stretched out with how it was knotted up around her chest she also had a very long yellow scarf tied around her neck and fluttered out around the ends like feathered wings. she had an incredibly beautiful calm and delicate face as she slept peacefully. The smile she had in her sleep was enough to actually melt the hearts of these two idiotic plants.

"Ah...she's so peaceful…" the first one said.

"Yea..almost like an angel.." the second one added.

"Hey you two idiots! Find anythin'?" the red one asked as he looked off to one side as he used his clubs to smash a bush.

"Ah...what do we do...if we give her up, who knows what they'll do to her?"

"But if we don't, we'll get turned into a salad for da boss."

"I know...hmm…..I think I have something..but we'll need to run..fast."

"I probably won't like it...but it's better than nothing."

"Y..yea...oi, boss!"

"Huh?" teh red plant blinked as he turned around before getting smacked in the face by a vine, "..."

"..run...now."

"Why….you...two…" the red plant began as his entire body(if it was possible)turned redder in rage, "CHOWDAH HEADS!"

"Ahh/Whoop whoop whoop whoop!" the two green plants screamed as they hopped out of the fast, the red one hot on their tails.

"I was right I didn't like it!" the first one complained as they and the red one all jumped off the edge of a cliff, the three felt the now missing ground under them before they all looked down.

"...I hate you two mooks so much," the red plant frowned at the two green ones before all three began to plummet to the ground. The three screamed before a loud crash was heard as all three hit the ground below them with a loud thud, no trees to break their fall.

Meanwhile, back with the sleeping girl, she let out a small, soft groan as she began to awaken.

"Hm...what a strange dream…" she mumbled sleepily as she rose up, her eyes opened half-way, her voice sounding like..Fluttershy's?, "I..I wonder what…" she paused when she noticed her surroundings. "Huh...how did I end up here?" she asked in shock not finding the jungle terrain she awoke in to not be familiar in the slightest. "...T...Twilight? Where a…" she paused when she noticed no one in sight, "..T..Twilight? R..rainbow? Applejack?..A...anypony?" she called out as she began to whimper in fear.

The truth that she was alone in an unknown environment and that none of her friends where near would of course send the poor girl into a state of fear. Of course..it didn't help when she finally noticed herself.

"K..KYAA!" she screamed as she quickly shot up, only to stumble back and fall on her rear, "Ow…" she whined feeling the pain, her eyes widened as she raised her new hands and looked at them. "Wh….what...happened to me?" she whispered to herself as she turned her head around noticing her wings were gone, she was taller than before, and she had strange new appendages on her limbs.

She then began to pant quickly as she hugged herself a bit before doing her best to calm down. While she was frightened beyond belief right now, she had to find her friends, worried that something might've happened to them. She slowly crawled out of the bush she was sleeping in before looking around the jungle, she gulped before she crawled out. But she couldn't help but feel that something was wrong with the way she was walking right now. She then decided to try something she once saw that one Unicorn do back in her own world. She slowly began to stand up on her two legs, struggling to stay up as she used a nearby tree as support. After a second or two she found her new sense of balance on her two legs.

"I..it...it worked," she blinked, surprised that it worked out...better than she expected too, "Okay…" she took a deep breath as she slowly took a step forward she then took another, and while she wobbled a bit now that she wasn't holding onto the tree, she at least didn't fall on her rear again, "O...ok..I..I think I'm doing ok so f...far." she said as she stumbled again, but she was able to straighten herself out so she didn't fall on her face this time. "My...walking on only two legs...sure is difficult. H..how doe.."

"Ahhh!" a voice screamed, startling the girl as something bursted out of the bushes and hid behind her.

"Ahh! wha...wha...what is thi…." she began in frantic shock as she looked around her legs to see what jumped out.

Hiding behind her leg was a small little puppy like creature it had peach pink fuzzy fur and two floppy ears, it also had a what looked to be a gold collar around its neck. The creatures looked up at the girl with wide puppy dog like blue eyes and blush on it's cheeks. All and all this had to be one of the cutest things the pony turned human had come across. But..she noted there were a few bruises on the small puppy.

"O...oh my…" the girl gasped softly as she bent down to the small puppy, "A..are you ok?" she asked gently figuring that the poor thing must be terrified at the moment. She then slowly reached her hand out to the puppy before…

"Where is she?! Where's that little brat?!" a voice snapped, causing the puppy to whimper as she ran into a nearby bush to hide.

"Ah wait!" the girl gasped as she looked at the bush, "Wh..why're you.."

"Oi, toots!" a voice yelled, making teh girl turn to see what looked like a humanoid mushroom look at her with a smug frown, "Have you seen a small puppy with a gold ring around its neck?"

"Uh…" the girl mumbled as she looked around. She wasn't sure what to do, the puppy before was small and adorable, and well to her an animal which she was slightly more comfortable around, but this new figure...well this made her shyness come out at full force, "N...n….no. W...why?"

"..Tch. What's it look like? I'm gonna continue beating that little snot up so I can steal that gold ring from her. It looked like it would make a good gift for the boss,' the mushroom humanoid grinned.

While the shy girl was normally not one to let more brash and powerful emotions like anger or disappointment and such show in her expressions. But there were times where she could not stay meek and quiet. And a strange mushroom thing harming a poor puppy for something so petty well that just lit a fuse so to speak.

"..Bah..what does it matter to you? I'm just gonna find her by myself. So stay outta my w.." the mushroom humanoid began before the girl shot him a frowning glare. "Ah...wha...what's with the look?" he asked nervously. For some reason, that glare just sent a shiver of fear down...well if he had a spine, so let's say his metaphorical spine.

"How dare you! Just because you're bigger than that little puppy, you think you can steal what belongs to her?!" the girl scolded as she stomped over to the mushroom humanoid, who began to sweat nervously.

"Uh...I uh…" the mushroom began with a nervous gulp. He wanted to think of an excuse or to get angry and reply back, but that stare...those disapproving eyes just made him feel like the roles were completely reversed, he was powerless to this technique of hers.

"I think you need to think about what you've done, so I think you should go home, sit in the corner, and think long and hard about what you've done."

"But…" he tried to say only for her to furrow her brow and glare more intensely at him.

"But what..?"

"..." the mushroom began to whimper before he cried hysterically, "I'm sorry! I won't do it again! I swear! Just please make it stop! bwahaha!" he cried as he put his face to the ground as his tears made what looked like streams in the ground, "Please…" at this point it was just downright pathetic.

"..Good. Now again, go home and think about what you've done."

"Y...yes ma'am!" the mushroom whined as he ran out of there, still crying hysterically.

The girl gave a small sigh as she calmed down. She didn't enjoy the way that turned out, but she needed to do what she thought was right. Her eyes then widened as she went over to the bush she saw the puppy jump into. "Here puppy…" she called out as she dug around in the bush. "It's okay. You can come out now."

"...I….is he gone?" the puppy asked nervously as she poked her head out of the bush a bit.

"Yes...it's okay," the girl kindly replied as she smiled gently to the puppy, "He won't bother you anymore."

"...O...okay…" the puppy nodded slowly as she crawled out of the bush she was hiding in, the girl now getting a good look at some of the bruises on the small animal.

"Oh you poor thing," she gasped softly as she gently scooped her into her arms. She surprisingly learned how to use her new arms rather quickly. Guess given the moment she learned fast, "Don't worry. I'll take care of you until your wounds are healed."

The small puppy gave a small whimper in response as she nuzzled her head within the girl's arms. The girl then gently stroked the top of her head to help her relax and calm down.

"..Th..thank you for saving me mi...ano...wh..who are you?" the puppy asked.

"My name is Fluttershy...what's yours?" she asked back.

"Salamon...and again...thank you for saving me..mama."

"You're wel…" Fluttershy began before blinking, "M….mama?" she asked in slight shock from that, but by this point Salamon had already fallen into a light sleep in her arms, 'm...me? a...m...m….mom?' she squeaked mentally as her entire face was now a bright red. This was something to be a little flustered over such an adorable little creature clinging on to you as a new maternal figure. Well suffice to say the poor girl wasn't sure to be in a state of shock...or to be elated with joy. Quickly shaking her head, the pony turned human had to focus on finding a hiding spot so she could treat Salamon's wounds.
---
"Ya knuckleheads!" the red plant snapped as he bonked the two green plants on the head, "Ya mooks! Ya potato brained morons!" he ranted as he bonked them again with each insult, "Not only did ya throw us off a cliff with ya goofin, but you made us lose our place in searching for the...ah...whatever it is we're looking for! What do yous have to say fer yourselves?!"

"...Uh...nothin'?" one of the plants gulped.

"...Ugh. Be lucky master Gorillamon doesn't find out about…"

"Doesn't find out about what, RedVegimon?!" a loud, booming voice asked as a large shadow overlapped the three plants. The red plant now known as RedVegimon had his back to the thing that formed the shadow.

"...Knucklheads,please tell me that this a prank and there is not our boss standing behind me…?" he asked the two green Vegimons.

"N...no, boss," the two Vegiemon whimpered, hugging each other in fear.

RedVegimon slowly ever so slowly turned around using his clubs to move his body around, his face seemed to drain of color as he and his minions gawked at the figure behind them.

"Uh..h...h...hey master...f..fancy meeting you h.."

"SILENCE!" the large figure before the three roared, nearly blowing the three plants away as they grabbed onto each other, shivering in fear, "Why I continue to keep you three stooges around, I think it's just for the chuckles! But instead, I have the most idiotic plants in my whole squad!"

"W..wait master Gorillamon! I can explain!"

"Oh? Like the time my private room was set on fire and it wasn't your fault?! Or the time you all caused that large disaster when I hosted Lord Jupitermon?! So tell me why should I give you three a third chance to save your hides!"

"B..because we found a human goil!" one of the Vegimon yelped before covering his mouth.

"...Hmm…" the shadowed figures pondered, "Alright, go ahead and speak."

"Uh….W...well…" the two Vegimon gulped, "W..we's were searching a..and we found her.."

"A...And she was probably the most beautiful thing we'd ever seen!" one of the Vegimon shouted only for his fellow green Vegimon to smack him upside the head.

"Ah...looks aside, yeah. We did find one."

"..Grr...why didn't you two chowdah heads tell me?!" RedVegimon growled.

"We saw her while you were chasing us and didn't think you'd believe us!" one of them lied quickly while covering the mouth of his friend.

"Grr….you…!" Red Vegimon began, about to bonk the heads of his two subordinates.

"...Tell me where you found this human," the large shadowed figure ordered.

"Uh...Somewhere near the top of the cliff red boy here chased us off of. We saw her in a bush sleeping."

"I see...you three a VERY lucky I'm letting you live another day," the shadowed figure stated as he began to walk off.

The three let out a collective sigh before RedVegimon wrapped his two clubs around their necks and comically strangled them.

"Why you little! I'll teach yous both for making me look like an idiot in front of Master Gorillamon!" RedVegimon snapped.

"W..would it help we lied to?" one of the Vegimon gagged, making a tick mark appear on RedVegimon's head as he tightened his grip, "ack! Regret! Regret!"

"Gah! Boss...wait! We can explain…" the smarter of the three tried to gag out.

"No! I don't want to hear nothing but the sounds of yous two dying!" RedVegimon complained as he doubled his efforts.

"Gahaaa!"
---
Back with Fluttershy, the pony turned human had managed to find a clearing with a medium sized lake, the clearing was very nice as well with an abundant of flowers that made it all have a very colorful appearance. she gently laid the puppy Digimon on the ground near the lake to let her rest. she gently stroked her head to help her relax in her sleep.

"Such a sweet little thing," the shy girl quietly noted with a soft smile as she stroked Salamon's head. She soon noted that some of it's wounds were actually beginning to heal, faster then any animal from her home world.

"Ahh…" Salamon yawned as she started to wake up, looking up at Fluttershy with her soft blue eyes. "Hi mama."

"Hi…" she greeted back, but she was still a little unsure of how to react to the whole Mama thing. It still gave her that conflicted feeling. "Did you sleep well Salamon?" she asked.

"I did," Salamon nodded as she began to stretch a bit in Fluttershy's arms, "I'm feeling better now."

"That's good," Fluttershy smiled as she petted her, "It's incredible you got better so quickly."

"Well Digimon tend to heal really fast," Salamon smiled.

"Digimon?" Fluttershy asked in confusion as question marks appeared over her head. This was a very new word for her, "Um...I'm sorry. I don't think I've ever met a creature with such a name," she admitted after a moment of thought and silence.

"..You haven't?" Blinked, looking at Fluttershy with slightly wide eyes.

"N...no." she shook her head. "Is that what you are Salamon? A Digimon?"

"That's what everyone here is," the puppy Digimon replied, "There are good ones and...well..there' also bad ones..such as that bully that wanted to steal me ring.."

"Oh my." the shy girl gasped as she scooped the small Digimon up in her arms. "Well don't worry you no longer have to worry about that." she assured.

"..Y..you sure?"

"Yes. I promise you." she gently assured as she petted Salamon on the head, "..um.c..can I ask you something?"

"Hmm?" Salamon blinked a bit as she looked up at the shy girl.

"Wh...why do you call me 'mama'? Um..I..if it's ok with me asking." she asked her question.

"Hm...well, I guess it's because you care about me and protected me, like how a mama would," Salamon replied happily as she nuzzled into Fluttershy's chest.

"I..I see…" Fluttershy noted, "b..but I'm sure your real mama must be worried, right?"

"...I..really don't' have a mama," Salamon replied sadly, making Fluttershy's eyes widen in worry, "Ever since Jupitermon took control...a lot young Digimon are orphaned. Plus...I...if the rumors are true, the place where Baby Digimon are born...was sealed away to make sure no more would be born."

"What…?" Fluttershy asked in shock hearing this, "Why would someone do something like that?"

"I-I don't know…s..some say he was scared his two former friends, Apollomon and Dianamon would be reborn...others..was because he didn't want an uprising to happen..whatever that is."

"Oh my…" she gasped in shock. She had no words to explain how she felt, this Jupitermon sounds like such an evil person. Yet from the sound of it, he sounded as if he had a lot of things he was scared of. "H..Hasn't somepony tried to go up against him?"

"Some...pony?" Salamon questioned as she tilted her head to one side, "You have a funny way of talking mama," she laughed.

"Uh..y..yea.." Fluttershy nodded, giving a small laugh before the ground rumbled a bit.

"..Mama..w...what was that?"

"I..I don't know.." Fluttershy answered with a gulp as she spotted ripples forming in the lake, the ripples increasing in size as the ground rumbled more and more. the shy girl slowly turned her head to see something break out through the trees.

Standing at the edge of the clearing was a large white furred ape like creature, the skin under its fur a dark grayish black. It had multiple leather straps on it's left leg, but what was really strange was that its right shoulder was lumpy and scared with what looked like tubes extending out of them its forearms looked more or less the same with purple straps around its arm near its elbow, but the rest of his arm opened up into a sort of bio-organic cannon.

"Raaaaahhhh!" the large gorilla like creature roared as he beat his chest with his non-cannon arm.

"Ahh!" Fluttershy yelped as she saw this display, "Wh...what is that?!"

"G...Gorillamon…"Salamon paled.

"Gor...Gorilla...mon?" the girl murmured out as she gawked at beast, "He's not a nice digimon is he?" she asked the obvious.

"N..no…" Salamon gulped as the large gorilla-like Digimon turned his gaze towards the two making them both jump in shock as he set his cold eyes on them.

"Raaaaahhhhh!" he roared again as he used his normal hand in a ape like four legged charge. Fluttershy of course did the first thing that could come to her mind at a moment of danger such as this….run for it!

"Ahh!" Fluttershy screamed as she ran as fast as her legs could carry her, Salamon still in her arms.

"Mama's fast," Salamon couldn't help but say as she noticed the very good amount of distance between them and the ape Digimon.

"Get back here! Nobody intrudes into my Jungle!" Gorillamon roared as he lifted his arm cannon up, "Energy Cannon!" he roared as his arm cannon began to charge energy before he fired a powerful purplish energy beam that Fluttershy instinctively ducked letting it blast over her head and destroy a thicket of trees ahead of them.

"O...oh….my…" Fluttershy whispered, her eyes widened in fear after seeing the destruction caused by the attack.

"Ah...I missed…" Gorillamon gawked a bit. He then shook his head out of it as he growled, making Fluttershy 'eep' as she ran for it in the other way, "Oh no you don't!" he snarled as he reached his large arm out to grab her.

Fluttershy panted as she ran faster and faster before she ended up tripping on a exposed tree vine, causing her to scream as she tumbled on the ground, causing her to drop Salamon in the process.

"Ow…" she groaned as she massaged her ankle. She really adjusted to her human form, but her ankle was fine regardless, still that stopped her from forgetting that she had a mad giant ape after her.

"Mama! look out!

"Huh? Sal-kyaa!" the shy girl screamed as Gorillamon grabbed her.

"Mama!" Salamon shouted as he saw Gorillamon raise Fluttershy up to eye level.

"So you're one of the humans that lord Jupitermon wanted me to bring to him," Gorrilamon said making her look up at him, "Heh...I bet he'll be just delighted when I bring you back to him."

Fluttershy was too paralyzed with fear to respond, her entire body shaking.

"Or...maybe I can keep you for myself. I have been looking for a new little song bird to brighten up the room," he chuckled evilly, "That's just about the best use a human like you has really. So..."

"Let my mama go! Puppy Howling!" Salamon's voice shouted before she produced a very high pitched howling that forced Gorillamon to let Fluttershy go, letting her fall into one of the trees below. Before he raised his hands to his head to block the noise out but he accidentally smacked his own head with his arm cannon sending him stumbling back.

"Gah! Grr..you little pest!" Gorillamon growled as he glared at Salamon, "Power Lifting!"he shouted as he slammed his hand into the ground causing large chunks of ground to shoot up and fall around them.

Salamon quickly yelped as she began to dodge the falling rocks, if not barely, but the rocks did fall around her and left her trapped in a ring of stones.

"Heh. No where to run…" Gorillamon began as he raised his regular arm up, "And no where to hide!" he roared as he slammed down on the ring of rocks, crushing them.

Fluttershy just stared in shock at this as Gorillamon lifted his arm back up, showing a messy pile of rocks and stone.

"Heh...talk about pathetic.." Gorillamon said as he didn't even bother to check, just believing he accomplished what he set out to do. "Such a whiny little runt thought it could stand up to me. I've seen funnier from those three stooges."

"Happy Paw!"

"Happy wha..?" Gorillamon began before a beam of light energy hit him in the face and actually caused damage to his face making him stagger back as he made ape like cries of pain, "Gah! Ahh my eye!" he cried out as he tumbled back and rolled across the ground.

"Salamon!" Fluttershy called out as she saw the puppy Digimon off to the side of the woods. How she escaped to the attack is lost on the recently turned human but she figured it not to question.

"Mama! this way, hurry!" Salamon called out, "I don't know how long he'll be distracted!" Fluttershy didn't think twice on that as she managed to climbed down the tree she was in and ran after Salamon as the two made it into the woods.

"Grr..that little mutt! I'm gonna smash her into paste!" Gorillamon growled as he held his hand over his eye.
---
"I...I think we're safe for now..m..ma.." Salamon began before Fluttershy quickly scooped her into her arms, the two in a small glade hidden underneath a few trees with only a tiny bit of sky shown.

"For now yes," she nodded as she gave the little digimon a chance to rest in her arms.

"...Mama…" Salamon spoked, making the shy girl look down at her, "I..I'm sorry I made you worry."

"You did make me worry, but..you're okay now, so that's all that matters right now," she sighed.

"Y...yea…" Salamon nodded as she rested her head in Fluttershy's arms. The two were just glad to have time that was safe and away from that crazy Gorillamon.

"...W..we need t…" Fluttershy began before the ground began to rumble, "..oh no…" she gasped as she got up. The last thing they needed was for him to have found them already, "Please Celestia no...how…?"

"RAAAHHHHH!" Gorillamon voice roared as the trees hiding the two were uprooted from the ground. Fluttershy ran away as fast as she could before seeing Gorillamon, 'There you are, my little song bird!"

"Oh no..Oh no.." Fluttershy whimpered as she began to back away from Gorillamon, only to bump into something. She quickly turned to see she had bumped into a large, stone wall, "O..oh no...Please no.." she pleaded as she was now stuck between a rock and a hard place.

"You did good to let that little mutt distract me to get away," Gorillamon frowned as he stalked closer, "But this is my jungle, no way you're getting away from me, my little song bird."

"No no no no no no…" Fluttershy whimpered before Salamon leapt out of her arms, "Salamon, no!"

"Ah so you think you can get lucky again?" Gorillamon asked in a condescending tone.

"I won't let you hurt my mama again!" Salamon growled as she ground her paws into the dirt to stand her her ground.

"..Mama...heh. How laughable..you really think my little song bird would have you as her child?! Ha! Get real, mutt! She's probably taking pity on you, cause honestly, taking care of something is idiotic!"

Fluttershy's face began to turn into a frown as she stared at Gorillamon with an intense stare.

"Huh? What're you staring at? St...stop that," Gorillamon ordered, starting to feel a bit nervous.

"You have no right to determine why I decide to do things!" she shouted above her normal voice tone as the stare never once left Gorillamon.

"Y...yes I do! L..Lord Jupitermon a-assigned me here! So I do whatever I want!"

"You can do whatever you want...but that doesn't make it any more right," she frowned as she took a step forward, a small sphere of light beginning to form in her hand, "You can decide why you do things, but you have no right to say why I choose to do what I do! You can go about believing things like true compassion and caring for others doesn't exist, but it's the reason that I helped Salamon!" she shouted as she took another step, and to Gorillamon shock he actually took a step back making him gulp.

'Th...that stare...wh..why can't I turn away from it?!' Gorillamon mentally panicked. 'Its like this is some kind of...power she has over me….' he mentally added as his body took yet another step back making him gasp audibly.

"Which is why e-even if I have to put my life on the line…" Fluttershy began as the sphere in her hand began to glow brighter, "I won't let you hurt her!" she shouted, making Gorillamon back away another step at the shout.

"Gahh!" Gorillamon yelped before quickly shaking his head, "Sh..shut up! Y..you dont' talk back to me in my own jungle! You know what?! Forget it! Instead of making you my song bird, I'll just have to make you into a servant for my smarter soldiers!" he stated attempting to regain his sense of power, but the minute he stared at her eyes again he just faltered at the stare she was giving him. In the end it was just pointless even his tenacity had no chance at standing up to this stare she continued to give him.

"No you won't! You're nothing but a big bully that needs to be taught a lesson!" she stated as Gorillamon was now sweating bullets as he seemed completely nervous.

"Uh….uh….." Gorillamon whimpered before he froze.

'What do you think you're doing?' Jupitermon's voice echoed from within Gorillamon's head.

'L..Lord Jupitermon..please...I..I can explain!' Gorillamon tried to defend. But right now he wasn't sure who to be more afraid off in all honesty.

'No need...I can see that you're losing...to a human no less!'

'No...no it's..not like that I...I just...' he tried pathetically to defend.

'Do you want me to execute you on the spot?' Jupitermon frowned, making Gorillamon freeze up.

'No please! Anything but that!'

'Then what're you waiting for?'

"...GRAAAAAHHHH!" Gorillamon roared as he shot up into the air, his eyes completely blank. He then raised his cannon arm as energy charged into it before he growled and fired off a blast from it.

Fluttershy merely stood her ground as she stood defensively before Salamon.

"M..mama! please move!" the small puppy digimon begged. But Fluttershy just stood her ground as the beam came ever closer, "Mama!"

"It's ok, Salamon…" Fluttershy assured as she turned to face the small puppy, a smile on her face, "Everything will be ok."

"M...mama…" Salamon whispered as the beam came closer and closer to Fluttershy, "..MAMA!"

Time seemed to freeze as the sphere of light that in Fluttershy's hand shone brightly before sending out a bright flash of light that forced back the beam.

"Grr?!" Gorillamon growled in confusion as the beam he fired was sent back hitting him sending him flying into a tree and uprooting it from the ground. "th...this can't be…" he grunted as his senses came back to him as he saw the light, "Th..this light..it can't be!"

Within the light, the sphere of light in Fluttershy's hand shattered, revealing a pale pink and pale yellow Digivice.

"Wh..what?" the shy girl gasped as she looked at the device before it shone brightly, blinding her a bit.

Salamon's body began to glow as a less bright dome of light enveloped her.
---
=SALAMON-SHINKA!=

Salamon began to change underneath the dome of light as she changed from a small puppy into a white cat like Digimon, she had a long tail with purple tiger like stripes across its length till it spread out into a fussy tip that consisted of three tufts of fur. Her ears also ended in three purple tufts of fur. Her front paws were covered in yellow paw gloves with red stripes along them and long very long black claws. The dome shattered around her to reveal her new form, her ears twitching a bit.

"Gatomon!" the new form declared as she leapt back, her tail swaying a bit as she gave a small meow.
---
As the light died down, Fluttershy opened her eyes before they widened as she the new cat Digimon up.

"Salamon...is that you?" she asked in shock.

"Yes Mom, but it's Gatomon now," the cat-like Digimon answered.

More question marks formed over Fluttershy's head. "But before you were a... and...now you're a…" she stammered out in confusion of the change.

"It's a bit complicated mom. I'll probably explain later. For now…" Gatomon began as she glared a bit at Gorillamon, "We got a bully to deal with."

Fluttershy shook her head to get out of her state of confusion before she nodded and set Gatomon down on the ground. "right." she nodded as the two looked to the Gorillamon who was just getting back up.

"...You're joking right? A cat...going to teach me a lesson?Heh...that's funny..not!" Gorillamon roared as his prideful demeanor returned in full force now that the stare was not being aimed at him, "I'm gonna enjoy beating y.."

"Lightning paw!"

"Lightning wha…?" the ape Digimon began until Gatomon appeared before his face and swiped her claws across his face. "Ah my face!" he cried as he raised both his arms only to again smack his face with the cannon arm sending him stumbling back and falling on his own rear.

"Lightning kick!"

"Lightning what now?!" Gorillamon began as he moved his arms down only for the cat digimon to land a surprisingly powerful kick to his nose sending him falling back and hitting his head on a large rock. "Gah!" he groaned as he held his normal hand to the back of his not throbbing head and carefully raising the cannon arm to his throbbing nose, "Why does this sthick keep happening to me!?"

"Oh I don't know. Maybe because you're a big bully?" Gatomon quipped as she stood right on top of his nose, "Cat Tail!" she smirked as she turned around as he tail whipped around smacking Gorillamon in the face repeatedly, making him stagger back a bit.

"Gah!" Gorillamon winced as he held his face.

"I feel bad for you, really I do. So I'll give you a free shot," Gatomon offered as Gorillamon shot his fist but the cat just jumped off letting the big ape punch himself in the nose. The force of his own punch sending him actually flying back and into a thicket of trees. "Oops...I lied," she smiled as she appeared above his face.

"Grr...you little…!" Gorillamon growled.

"Yup. That's right...little," Gatomon smirked as she jumped off his face, "That means I'm too fast for a big lug like you," she smiled as she sat on the ground, "So what'll you do, ba~ka?"

"B...baka?!" Gorillamon shouted as he growled before his rage got the better of him and he began drumming his chest in rage. He then slammed his fist into the ground, "Power Lifiting!"

With that, he shot his arm up as stones fell around Gatomon, but the cat just jumped and sidestepped each stone with her eyes closed before she flipped over the last on and landed on one of her front paws.

"Ta~da~!" she cheered happily.

"Grr..you little pest!"

"Baka says what?"

"What?...gah! I walked right into that one!"

"Yeah you did," Gatomon smirked as she lazily laid on her side, "I swear this guy is way to easy."

"U..um..Gatomon? A..aren't you being a b..bit mean?" Fluttershy asked from the sidelines.

"Bullies don't learn their lesson till they get a good dose of their own medicine," Gatomon answered as she used her tail to dodge another swing from Gorillamon, "Watch this."

"Grr...hold still!" Gorillamon roared as he tried to smash Gatomon again, only for the cat to climb up his arm and sat on his nose.

"Feline's eye!" she declared as she opened her eyes wide and stared right into Gorillamon's eyes.

"Huh….uh…...uh…." he mumbled as his eyes began to twirl in hypnotism a dumb look on his face as he began to drool.

"Ahahaha! He looks so funny!" Gatomon laughed as she pounded her paws in hysteric laughter on top of the Apes head, "Ooh ooh! Baka, I want you to take a few steps backwards while singing 'London Bridge is falling down'!"

"Uh yes boss…." he mumbled as he began backtracking. "London bridge is falling down...falling down...falling down…" just as he was about to sing the next lyric, he stepped on a very sharp rock, causing him to give a wheezy like gasp.

"My fair lady!" Gatomon laughed in pure enjoyment as she jumped off and landed on a branch. "Okay! No more, or I'm going to bust a gut…" she snickered, "Alright dumb-dumb, go jump off that cliff over there," she ordered, pointing to a cliff that was larger than the one the Vegimon trio fell off of.

"Uh...yes boss…" Gorillamon mumbled as he walked..er..limped over to the cliff. He then raised both his arms up over his head before he leaped over it in a swan dive to the bottom of the cliff with a cartoon falling sound.

"And with that the show's over folks," Gatomon joked as she landed on the ground, "Well, if he does wake up...it will take him a while before he can climb back up."

"..I..I hope he's ok though…" Fluttershy hoped.
---
"Ya stupid idiots! Ya filthy woims! You bloated sacks of manure!" RedVegimon ranted as he bonked teh two Vegimon on the head, 'You...what's that whistling sound?"

"Ah boss..." the smarter of the three began as he poked his boss.

"Shut up I'm trying to figure out what that sound is," the RedVegimon ignored as he used his club hand to scratch his what would be a chin.

"Boss! Look up dang it!" the second green Vegimon shouted as he and the smart one made RedVegiemon look up as his eyes widened as they all saw Gorillamon falling down towards them in a swan dive. The three tried to run away as what looked like spinning wheels formed under their bodies but before they could even move the large ape squashed them under his huge body.

"Ow...that's gonna hurt in the morning…" one of the Vegimon groaned.
---
"Mom, you're too nice," Gatomon sighed a bit as they both walked away from the cliff.

"There's nothing wrong with being nice, Gatomon," Fluttershy scolded a bit, "I know he was a mean and all, but you shouldn't have made him do that."

"Eh, he's a big guy. I'm sure he can take a little fall," Gatomon shrugged as she walked ahead of Fluttershy, "Besides, we're not the only ones he's picked on so he deserved more. But I let him off easy just for you," she smiled as she put her paws to her hips while nodding her head, "But anywho, let's get going before something else happens."

"..R..Right," Fluttershy nodded, "U..um..is th-there anyplace we can head too once we leave here?"

"Hmm...Well, there is this one town not too far from here. But watch it..I've heard there was something weird going on there..something about a pair of red and pink blurs."

"Pink….blurs…." Fluttershy repeated slowly as that sounded familiar, well that and the fact it and weird where in the same sentence. 'Could it be...well doesn't hurt to be hopeful.' she mentally nodded as she sighed, "Okay Gatomon, l...lets check it out. I have a...theory I'd like to check out."

"..Ok mom. Whatever you s.." Gatomon began before she reverted back to Salamon, "Aww mou..I'm not a champion level anymore~" she complained in a very childish tone that was adorable.

"Aw, it's okay," Fluttershy smiled as she scratched Salamon's head before picking her up in her arms. "I..I'm sure you'll be able to change back again."

'"..I..If you say so, mama," Salamon responded.

"Yes..um..w..which was i..is the t..town?" teh shy girl asked.

"Ano...once we leave, you should see it to the north east, mama," Salamon replied as Fluttershy began walking.

"Okay." she smiled before asking out of curiosity, "Salamon...are we ever going to talk about the you changing from a dog to a cat thing?"

"...Maybe."
---
Meanwhile, within a town not too far from the jungle Fluttershy and Salamon were in, various pies were strewn around the ground as multiple Goburimon were covered head to toe in pie filling.

"Tell me why we are putting up with this again?" one of the Goburimon asked.

"Because da boss told us to find whoever's pranking him and us, mainly us!" another snapped.

"Oh boys~!" a voice called out in a sing-song tone, making the group of Goburimon look up to see two shaded figures waving at them while holding a net filled with water balloons, "Bombs away!"

"It's not worth it…." the first one replied as the water balloons fell on them, water logging them.

"Tee hee! Sorry, Goblin gang! As long as I, the Pink Prankster, along with my good friend, the red trixzard, remain here, you and your boss shall not take this town!" the female figure laughed dramatically as she and the second figure leapt away.

"I hate you so much!" the first Goburimon snapped as he smacked his partner upside the head.

"Dang you, pink prankster!"

"Don't indulge her!"

Author's Note:

You like? Leave a review/comment if ya can.