• Published 6th Nov 2014
  • 2,816 Views, 161 Comments

Digi-Ponies - Seanzilla115



After a small mishap with a tracking spell, Twilight and her friends are sent to a strange, new world and got seperated from eachother

  • ...
6
 161
 2,816

Welcome to the Digital World

Twilight groaned as she began to regain consciousness, her eyes slowly opening up. When she managed to open them, she noticed she was in a room of sorts with some strange looking decorations.

"..Where am I?" the Alicorn whispered to herself as she got up before wincing a bit, hold her hand against her he...wait..hands?

Twilight quickly screamed as she moved it away form her head, looking at it a bit in shock. She then looked over at a mirror(or what she assumed was a mirror) before screaming a bit once more. She was a...human(if that's what that one Unicorn back in Ponyville called them) once more, only...her skin was a light peach color. She also noticed she was wearing a light violet shirt, a pair of purple jean shorts with a belt that was the same color as her hair, white socks, and brown dress shoes. She slowly got off the bed she was on before walking towards the mirror, stumbling a bit along the way as she closely examined her reflection.

'Th..this can't be possible...unless...' she began with a thought as she looked at her reflection, touching her face a bit, 'Did that spell bring me back to that other world? H..how...?'

"I see you're awake, miss."

Twilight froze up a bit as she slowly turned her head to see who said that.

The owner of the voice looked like a bipedal dragon that was about the size of an earth pony, but with no wings. On top of what looked like goldish-yellow fur was obsidian-black and violet scale like armor. On its head was what looked like a bronze-head piece with a red ruby in the middle. Lastly, the dragon-like creature's underside was covered in greyish black scales.

"You were unconscious for quite some time now when me a..." the dragon-like creature began before noticing the look on her face, "...Are you okay?"

"...I..I am but..." Twilight began as she turned around and examined the 'dragon' a bit, "What are you? You look like a dragon, but at the same time...you're not."

"..Well, it is rather difficult to tell what certain Digimon look like," the dragon-like creature chuckled a bit.

"...Digi...what?" Twilight blinked in confusion.

"Digimon, short for Digital Monsters," the creature answered, only to see the girl blink some more, "...You...don't know what a Digimon is, do you?"

"I'm sorry no. I've..never heard of one before," Twilight replied.

"I see. Well that's strange since this world is full of em," the creature said while thinking on that.

"You mean..there's more of you?" the pony-turned human asked with slightly wide eyes.

"Yes..though I think it's best if I showed you,"the creature replied as he began to turn around, "By the way...I'm Ryudamon…"

"Ryu..damon?" Twilight sounded out, "I've never heard a name like that before."

"Well...all Digimon have different names, but they all end with 'mon' at the end," Ryudamon explained.

"Like with Digimon, is that why all your names end in 'mon'?" she asked in interest.

"Indeed miss...?" Ryudamon began.

"..Oh! I'm sorry..I just got caught up in the moment, I forgot to introduce myself,"Twilight chuckled sheepishly.

"It's fine. Happens to all of us from time to time," Ryudamon chuckled.

"Anyway, My name is Twilight Sparkle," Twilight introduced, making Ryudamon blink a bit, "..what?"

"N..nothing...though I apologize for saying this, but that's the weirdest name I've ever heard for a human," Ryudamon noted.

"Is that so…?" she noted, "Well where I come from, everyp..er..everyone has names like mine."

"I see...Well, if you're still up to seeing what other Digimon look like, follow me downstairs," Ryudamon stated as he walked through the door and walked down the stairs.

Twilight then walked to keep up with Ryudamon as he led her down the steps of the stairs to the floor below. In said floor was a plethora of creatures of all sizes, shapes colors and appearances, some of which reminded Twilight of some creatures she read about in her books.

"Now don't be shy, miss Twilight. I know some of these guys give off an intimidating vibe, but they're all harmless," Ryudamon assured her.

"...R...right," Twilight nodded slowly, snapping out of her stupor as she walked into the room. She really wished she had a quill and scroll at the moment. Finding out about a new world full of creatures known as Digimon was almost too much for her mind to comprehend.

"You're one of those bookish types who studies everything rather well, aren't you?" Ryudamon noted with a smile, earning a small nod from Twilight, "That's okay. I like to read a few books from time to time too."

"Really? I just love to read myself," Twilight said. "How often do you read, Ryudamon?"

'Well…" Ryudamon began before a crashing sound was heard.

"Oops! Sorry!" a voice shouted in the background.

"What was that?" Twilight asked, a bit startled by the noise.

"That was Dorumon. He's uh…" Ryudamon began.

"Clumsy?" Twilight asked innocently.

"Sometimes yes. But he has good intentions when he tries to help out," Ryudamon answered.

"Well I guess that has to count for something," Twilight smiled.

"You know? You're a really good kid, Twilight," Ryudamon chuckled.

"Thanks," Twilight giggled a bit before another crash was heard.

"Sorry! I'll clean that up!" the same voice from before yelped.

"Ah that kids sweet and all but he'll be the death of me," Ryudamon sighed as he rested his head on one of his arms. He then looked up a bit to see Twilight walking towards the back, "Eh? Where are you going?"

"I'm going to see if..Dorumon was it?" Twilight asked, earning a nod of confirmation from Ryudamon, "Thanks. I'm going to see if Dorumon needs any help."

Ryudamon smirked noticeably at that.,"Alright go on," he waved her off with a small chuckle.

"Thank you," Twilight nodded as she resumed walking towards the back, making sure to be careful not to bump into anyone.
---
Groaning a bit dizzily in the backroom, amongst a pile of broken crates was a small creature with a body like that of a dragon on two legs with small stubby arms. It was covered with purple fur with white fur on it's hands/paws and feet, as well as the tip of it's muzzle and the tip of his tail. It also black tiger like stripes on it's legs and his ears. It also had small bat wings, and a bushy fox like tail. It's head resembles a dragon to an extent, but also somewhat like a dog. It also had a red triangle shaped gem on it's head with a black setting around it.

"Ugh...stupid Goblimon...I was just trying to help," the creature groaned a bit as he rubbed his head.

"Are you alright?"

"Hmm" the creature's ear twitched a bit as he looked up to see Twilight looking at him, "..Oh! You're that human Ryudamon and me found outside of town."

"That's right," Twilight nodded while thinking, 'Though technically, I'm not really..hu-man...whatever that is. It sounds like that thing Lyra made up.'

"I'm glad to see you're alright. There's some nasty Digion living outside of town," the creature stated as he got up, "By the way, I'm Dorumon. You probably already met Ryudamon, yes?"

"I did," Twilight nodded, "And as for who I am, my name is twilight Sparkle."

"...Weird name for a human...but it's alright," Dorumon shrugged, "Some Digimon have weird names too. Like…"

"Oi, purple stain!"

"..Goblimon," Dorumon grumbled a bit as he noticed a small, goblin like Digimon walk towards him, carrying a wooden club.

"We're out of food now. Go get some before ya end up screwin' it up as usual," the small goblin ordered.

"Hai hai," Dorumon sighed.

"And after that, clean this mess up! It looks like a Boarmon stay in here!"

"...Ugh..fine...I was just trying to help is all," Dorumon grumbled as he left.

"..." Twilight just looked at the small digimon in worry as she watched him leave the room.

"Ahh don't worry about him. He's just a troubled brat."

"Umm...Why are you so mean to him?"

"Why not? He's a stinking X-Antibody!" Goblimon snapped.

"..I don't know what that is, but you say that like it's a bad thing," Twilight responded, frowning a bit at him.

"Tch...They think they're all dat and stuff...but why am I talkin' to you, toots? Why don't you just go into the kitchen and clean the dishes like a good girl," Goblimon waved her off, making twilight's eye twitch.

"...I think I'll go for a walk instead," Twilight said through gritted teeth as she stomped off, trying her best not to snap.

"...Tch...stupid goal..must be her time of th.." Goblimon began as he turned before something hit him in the back of the head, "Ow! Who did dat?!"
---
"Okay..that's probably everything," Dorumon noted as he was barely carrying a large box full of food, "Now I just need to be careful and carry this back to the house a-woah woah!" he yelped as he began to trip on a apple that fell off. He was about to fall down before someone grabbed his tail, stopping the Digimon from falling.

"Need some help carrying that?" a voice offered, making Dorumon turn his head to see Twilight was the one holding his tail.

"..Uh...Sure," Dorumon replied as he placed the box down, "But...what're you doing out here?" he gawked, "You don't have a partner you can't be out here alone." he told her making her blink.

"Partner?" she said before taking what he said wrong and started to blush, "I..I..I have no times for such things like love."

"Love? What the hell is love?" Dorumon tilted his head, making Twilight look at him with slight wide-eyes, "I said partner...everyone here knows there are two type of humans. Tamers and Generals. Though..." he paused as he looked up at the cloud-covered sky, "We haven't seen humans in the Digital World in a long time."

"I...what are Tamers and Generals?"

"Oh Tamers are humans with single Digimon as their partners," Dorumon explained, "And Generals are humans that can have multiple Digimon and can use something called...er….Digi...I forget what it's called." he said, making Twilight sigh in relief. "Hmm speaking of...do you have a Digivice?"

"...Digi...what?" Twilight blinked, "I..I'm sorry Dorumon..but I don't know what that is."

"Huh?!" Dorumon gawked as he quickly turned to face her, "You don't know?!"

"S...sorry, I don't, "Twilight replied a bit nervously, surprised by the tone Dorumon used.

"Darn it! When the hell is someone going to show up and fix this stupid world!" Dorumon complained before sighing, "...We really need it."

Twilight looked at Dorumon in concern after hearing that last part.

"..Um...if I may ask..what do you mean?" the pony-turned human asked.

"...It's probably none of your concern," Dorumon sighed, "But I'll tell you. Once, our world had kind guardians. The lovers Jupitermon and Junomon."

"Jupiter and Juno?"

"Yes...they're two members of the legendary Olympus 12...but…" Dorumon paused before sighing as he looked up at the sky, "One day...things changed….Jupitermon attacked and slew his friends. Junomon, who is so crazy in love with Jupitermon, helped. And now they oppress us with their twisted brand of justice."

Twilight gasped a bit at that, her eyes widened in shock, "..A..are the other members still alive?"

"...no...Apollomon and Dianamon were the first to fall..and some of them either joined Jupitermon and Junomon..or went missing. If they're dead, they're most likely waiting to be reborn in the now sealed Digimon Nursery Zone."

"Digimon Nursery?"

"We're data...so we don't die like you humans do. When we 'die', we're reborn into Digi-eggs..though most of the time, our memories of our past selves are gone when we're reborn. We have to be really, REALLY lucky to get our memories back."

"I...I see…." Twilight noted, "What sealed the Nursery off?"

"Jupitermon of course. He didn't want an uprising to happen, so he sealed the Nursery Zone so any new Digimon born there wouldn't leave."

"...How horrible," she frowned.
---
"Master...the village has yet to meet their quota." a Digimon stated to a golden figure sitting on a throne with a shadowed, female Digimon on his lap, "What is your response, milord?"

"...Send a army out to destroy it…" the gold figure stated, "Those who defy me..defy justice itself."

"But milo…" the female started till the figure pushed her off and shocked her with lighting.

"Don't you question me, Juno. Unless you want to face the same fate as Apolomon and Dianthamon."

"No my lord...I was just being weak. Please train me more," she said, hugging him.

"Tch...freak." the Digimon soldier said under his breath before looking up at his master once more, "Who should we send to lead this army, milord?"

"...DarkTyrannomon. He's powerful enough to deal with the Digimon living there," the gold figure stated before frowning at the soldier, "..Why are you still here? GO!"

"Y-yes milord!" the soldier yelped as he left.

"Ahh... so pitiful to find good henchman these days," Jupitermon scoffed, sitting on his throne.

"Master how should i please you?" Junomon asked, making him snarl.

"..I am not in the mood, Junomon," Jupitermon frowned.

"..Is it about those six energies your brother sensed?" Junomon asked, earning a small nod from her master.

"Yes...Pluto and I maybe enemies he still does me the annoying favor of warning me...however," he started as he shocked Junomon, "I am still a king! And when I ask you to speak, you speak! Never speak without permission! Understand, Junomon?!"

"..I..I understand, master," junomon nodded, bowing in respect.
---
"Thanks for helping me carry this back, Twilight," Dorumon said as he and twilight arrived back at the house, the two managing to hold the box full of food.

"It's no problem, Dorumon. We are friends after all," Twilight nodded with a small smile before noticing dorumon stop.

"...What did you say?" he asked.

"I said we're friends...Is...That a problem?"

"..No no...it's just….No one's ever called me their friend before...aside from Ryudamon..I don't have any friends. People treat me and Ryudamon as freaks cause we're X-Anitbodies."

"What are X-Antibodies?" Twilight asked out of curiousity, "Goblimon mentioned them before."

"...Me and Ryudamon look the same as any other Digimon to you, right?"

"Yes."

"We're not," Dorumon stated, making her blink.

...Why's that?"

'Because...well...X-Antibody Digimon are born with something special in their code...which we can pass on...like a virus."

"A virus?" Twilight repeated.

"Yes...whether it's by an accidental bite, or a slash from a claw...the Digimon infected with an X-Antibody either dies, or permanently gets rewritten, which is the same as death."

"Rewritten?"

"Don't you know anything about Computers?"

"...uh….I..don't really have computers where I come from," Twilight stated while thinking, 'Though I think I remember seeing one back in that other world.'

"Ok, so if I bitten something we call an Agumon, it will become an Agumon X. However, the changes can be less or more dramatic. Like one time, an X-Antibody made a new type of Renamon called YukiRenamon."

"I see…" Twilight noted, the pony turned human really wishing she'd brought some paper and a quill to write this down so she wouldn't forget, "Is..Is there anything else I need to know?"

"Yeah our lives suck even more since Jupitermon preaches a hate crime on X-Antibodies," Dorumon explained before sighing sadly, "Which is why I don't have any friends aside from Ryudamon...but who'd want stuff like friendship anyway?"

"...Don't ever say stuff like that," Twilight spoke as she placed a hand on Dorumon's head, "Friendship is a wonderful thing...While there are some who'd think it's weak..it's a truly powerful thing to have, especially if you have friends to share it with."

"...How do you mean?" Dorumon asked, raising his eyebrow a bit.

"..Yo tell you the truth..I used to think friends were unnecessary," Twilight explained, "But that changed when I met five po..er..humans one day..and as time went by... they became the bestest friends I could ever ask for."

"..Wha…?" Dorumon began before a loud explosion filled the air.

"Ehh?!" Twilight gasped as Ryudamon ran out of the house, panting.

"W..we need to go..now," Ryudamon panted, "Jupitermon's soldiers are here."

"What?!" Dorumon gawked before a nearby building exploded.

"Don't have time to scold you for not listening, we need to leave! If they see us, they'll go really nuts!"

"...No way!" Dorumon snapped, growling a bit, "I'm tired of those jerks looking down on us!"

"What the hell can you do?!" Ryudamon scolded, "You die, it's game over. Stop acting like a kid!"

"At least I didn't abandon our mom!" he snapped, making Ryudamon freeze, "..I...I didn't..."

"No...you're right...I regret myself ever since that day…" Ryudamon said in a near, silent voice, his body trembling a bit, "...do what you want...I'm not pulling your butt out of the fire this time."

"...Fine…" Dorumon frowned as he ran off in the direction of the cannon fire.

"..Ugh...I'm sorry Twilight..my little brother can.." Ryudamon began before he noticed her running in the same direction Dorumon was heading, "Huh?! Don't you fool!"

"I'm sorry!" Twilight shouted as she ran down the road.
---
"Leave no survivors!" a large, black-scaled t-rex with red tiger-like stripes roared as an army of humanoid Digimon that resembled tanks charged at the town.

"Hyper Cannon!" the front row of 'tanks' declared as they fired a barrage of missiles from the cannons on their nose, the missiles destroying a few houses.

"That's right! Destroy those who'd dare defy Lord Jupitermon!" the t-rex roared until…

"Dash Metal!"

"Huh?" the T-rex blinked before a series of iron spheres crashed into one of the tank-like Digimon, damaging it, "Who dares?!"

"Over here!" Dorumon shouted as he got their attention, he then ran off behind a building as the tanks fired at it, destroying the building.

"Grr...destroy that brat!" the t-rex ordered until...

"Dash Metal!" Dorumon shouted as he ran out of the wreckage and fired more iron spheres that hit the same tank like Digimon knocking it back. Dorumon then ran forward as he swerved around the tank Digimon, making them turn to face him causing them to shoot at one another. Dorumon then jumped over one before as the T-rex blinked as Dorumon came down at him, "Heh...not so tough now, are you?"

"..Grr...brat!" the T-rex growled as he began to shake dorumon off his snout, managing to succeed after a few moments, "I'll destroy you! Iron Tail!"

Dorumon couldn't dodge the attack in time as the t-rex' tail slammed into him, sending him crashing into the ground.

"Tsk...you really thought that just because you could get past these idiots, you were a match for me, DarkTyrannomon?" the T-rex mocked, "Oh that's just rich. but none the less...Lord Jupitermon has a law against X-Digimon...so once I destroy you, I'll get a major promotion!"

"F...fat chance, tubby," Dorumon grunted as he managed to get up, his fur dirtied and a few red spots in various places, indicating he was bleeding.

"...Grr...you'll pay for that, brat! Fire Blast!" DarkTyrannomon roared as flames began to form in his mouth.

Dorumon was about to dodge before wincing as he dropped to his knee. He looked up to see DarkTyrannomon preparing to fire his attack at him before firing a stream of dark red fire at the smaller Digimon. Dorumon closed his eyes until…

"Look out!"

"Huh?!" Dorumon gasped before someone pushed him out of the way, making the stream of fire miss as it burned the ground he was on.

"What?! How could I miss?!" DarkTyrannomon snarled.

'Wh..who pushed me out of the way?' Dorumon thought as he looked up to see a familiar face, "..Twilight?! Wh...what're you doing here?!"

"Seems I can still use magic...just barely," Twilight noted to herself, panting a bit as she felt like she just ran a marathon, "Are you okay, Dorumon?"

"I am..still..what're you doing here?! You need to get out of here," Dorumon stated to her.

"I would..but I don't want to abandon my friend," Twilight replied before glaring at DarkTyrannomon, who was growling at the two, "And I won't stand by and let this monster destroy your home."

"A Human? Here?! Impossible!" DrakTyrannomon snarled when he noticed Twilight, "Lord Jupitermon made sure no human would come here!" he then calmed down a bit before grinning, "… but if I bring you to my lord...he'll have to reward me!"

"...I'm not going anywhere," Twilight frowned.

"Tch...face it, little lady. You'll soon face lord Jupitermon's justice, " DarkTyrannomon said, "Weaklings! If you all want to live restrain this human girl and you shall be given more time!"

The remaining tank-like Digimon yelled as they charged towards Twilight and Dorumon, the former about to get up until a metal blade pierced one of the tank-like digimon, causing it to stop as it began to fade away in bits of pixels.

"Ugh...why is it do I always have to pull you out of the fire, Dorumon?" a voice sighed, making Dorumon and twilight look to see Ryudamon standing not too far away.

"Ryudamon?"

"Never let it be said that I never did anything for you," he spoke as he walked forward. One of the Tank like Digimon was able to recover and aim it's weapon at Ryudamon and opened fire, but Ryudamon jumped over the blasts before he came down on it's chest as he charged up an attack, "Iaijin(Iai Blade)!" he declared as he fired an iron blade from his mouth, the blade piercing the tank-like Digimon's chest as it exploded into pixels, just like the first one.

"Grr...yet another X-Digimon," DarkTyrannomon growled before swinging his tail at Ryudamon, "Iron Tail!"

Ryudamon jumped over the tail landing behind Dark Tyrannomon, "Iaijin!" he called as he fired another blade that Dark Tyrannomon deflected with a quick swing of his tail.

"Pathetic weakling! Fire Blast!" DarkTyrannomon roared as he fired another stream of fire at the X-Digimon, who barely rolled out of the way of the attack, "You know, you might have put up a good challenge if you were stronger. But as you are, you're no match for my power! Fire Blast!" he roared, sending yet another blast of fire.

Ryudamon was about to dodge before the wave of fire flew over him, making his eyes widen as he turned to see it heading for Dorumon and Twilight.

Seeing the attack coming with wide eyes, Twilight manage to bring up a barrier to block it, though she was having a hard time keeping the barrier up as cracks began to form in it.

"Twilight, Dorumon!" Ryudamon shouted, but before he could move, DarkTyrannomon's tail slammed down on him, keeping him pinned to the ground, "Gah!"

'T...too strong...' Twilight thought as she began to feel weaker and weaker as more cracks began to form on the barrier, 'J..just barely have enough magic left to teleport me and Dorumon out of the way….but...no..I need to protect them!'

Just as her barrier shattered, Twilight used her remaining magic to teleport herself and Dorumon out of the way, making Draktyrannomon's attack burn the ground they were on.

"Heh...Just as I thought. Their resistance was pointless," Dark Tyrannomon scoffed, believing he burned them, as he lifted his tail and kicked Ryudamon out of the ground.

"Gah!" Ryudamon cried out in pain as he bounced on the ground a bit, his helmet getting cracked in the process. He was about to try and get up before Twilight and Dorumon reappeared next to him, the former panting heavily as she used the latter to keep herself up.

"Grrr...I don't know how you survived my attack, but now I got all of you in range for one blast," Dark Tyrannomon growled as flames sparked from his jaw.

"N..no…" Ryudamon grunted as he struggled to get up, only to fall back down, "Darn….that last attack damaged must've broken a few bones…"

"...Twilight! Can you…" Dorumon began as he looked at the 'human'.

"I..I can't..I used up whatever magic I had…" Twilight panted, "I..I can barely stay awake…"

"...Why…..why're you doing this? I told you to get out of here!" Dorumon shouted at the girl, tears beginning to form in his eyes.

"I...I told you...it's because..I'm your friend," Twilight replied with a small, weak smile, "And You never..abandon friends."

This cause something to snap in Dorumon as the red gem on his head started to glow.

"Huh? What the..?" DarkTyrannomon began before a bright red light blinded him, making him stop his attack before it could begin.

'Wh...what's going on?" Twilight gasped before she noticed something beginning to form in her hand.

"Grr...you...you…" Dorumon snarled going from his normal self to looking like a sorta cyberzombie version.

"Oh no! Dorumon calm down!" Ryudamon snapped, "Don't digivolve into that monster again!"

"You….you...You…!"

"D..Dorumon stop!" Twilight shouted, making Dorumon turn his head to her, his eyes slitted and red.

"Twilight! Get away, now!" Ryudamon shouted.

"...Dorumon...shinka…" Dorumon started in a distorted voice till Twilight petted him, making him freeze, "Grrr?"

"It's alright Dorumon...please..calm down…" Twilight whispered to him in a calm tone.

"...T….Twi…light?" Dorumon growled, his body phasing out between his normal one and his cyberzombie one.

"Don't become a monster." she told him as the sphere in her hand began to glow brighter.

"...Dorumon...shinka …Dorumon...Shinka!" Dorumon roared as he was engulfed in a dome of bright light.

"Grr! What the Hell's going on?!" DarkTyrannomon snarled as he shielded his eyes.
---
-Dorumon: Shinka!-

Dorumon's form began to change as he was engulfed in light. His body began to get larger and more draconic like. After a moment, the light shattered to reveal a new form. It stood as tall as DarkTyrannomon, covered in light yellow fur that became wild around it's long tai., it's legs where covered in metal armor that led to it's body covered in blue armor with a silver chest and silver bladed wings. It had two metal arms with sharp claws that were ready to attack. It's neck was covered in the same yellow fur while the bottom of it's neck was covered in metal armor. It's jaw was white while its head was covered with a metal mask/crown that had multiple backwards pointing spikes and accented it's red eyes.

"Raptordramon!" the new Digimon roared, biting the air twice.
---
"...Wh...what the...D-Dorumon?" Twilight gasped, seeing the Digimon's new form, "Wh...what happened?"

"He Digivolved," Ryudamon spoke, making Twilight look at him,

"Digi...volve?" she asked slowly to pronounce it right, "Wait...that means that's Dorumon, but he's...evolved?"

"He is. He's now Raptordramon," Ryudamon replied, "A powerful Champion Level Digimon."

"Grr…" Raptordramon growled as he glared at DarkTyrannomon, who glared at him back.

"This is impossible…" DarkTyrannomon growled in outrage, "You dare challenge me?! And then you...Digivolve...It won't make a difference! Fire…!"

"Ambush Crunch!" Raptordramon declared as he slammed his tail on the ground, propelling him towards the T-rex. Before Darktyrannomon could finish his attack Raptordramon's jaw bit the black T-rex digimon by the throat before lifting him up off the ground, He then tossed him away stumbling across the dirt.

"Guh!" Darktyrannomon grunted in pain as he rolled on the ground a bit before getting back up, snarling at Raptordramon, "Grr….you X-Digimon freak!"

Raptordramon glared back at Darktyrannomon. The two then charged at each other before crashing into one another as they bit at each other before they wrestled around one another, their fangs locked onto one another. Raptordramon then dug his foot in before he forced Darktyrannomon to the ground making the ground shake.

"Kya!" Twilight yelped as she tried to keep her balance, "S...such power."

Raptordramon then twisted his body as the bladed wings on his back slashed Darktyrannomon, sending him tumbling back before Raptordramon crashed his head into his stomach with a charge before slamming him into one of the burning buildings sending them both crashing out the other side as the T-rex Digimon was sent tumbling across the ground kicking up dirt as flaming debris fell around them.

Darktyrannomon got up as he charged and stopped before spinning and swinging his tail that Raptordramon ducked under before he charged forward and bit Darktyrannomon in the back of the neck before sending him crashing to the ground. Raptordramon then used his leg and claws to keep Darktyrannomon pinned to the ground. before the T-rex Digimon pushed him off with his tail.

"Impudent fool!" Darktyrannomon snarled as he got up, "If you destroy me, you and that human will be considered enemies of Lord Jupitermon! There won't be anyplace you can hide! you will both face justice!"

"You and I have different definitions of that word," Raptordramon replied with a frown, "You call this tyranny 'justice'...you are just lying to yourselves."

"Shut up!"

"I won't..the Digital World has been oppressed far enough!" Raptordramon yelled, "I'll fight to protect this world!"

"You damn fool!" Darktyrannomon roared as he charged as did Raptordramon the two collided with a powerful crash as claws and teeth dug into each other as they stumbled across the ground before Raptordramon pushed him off, "i'll destroy you and your human friend! FIRE BLAST!"

The blast of fire then crashed into Raptordramon as his entire body was obscured by flames and smoke. But much to DarkTyrannomon shock, Raptordramon charged forward through the flames, his armor sharpening as his speed began to increase.

"Crash Charge!" Raptordramon declared within the flames as his entire body blurred forward, the wings slashing Darktyrannomon making the T-rex Digimon spin before falling to the ground.

"Grr….Y...you...you…!" DarkTyrannomon began as he stood up, preparing to charge before he froze in place. He then looked down to see that his entire mid-section was cut in half, "I….im….impossible….H...how...could i….g…..GRAAAHHHH!" he roared as he exploded into pixils.

"Your data is mine," Raptordramon said as the pixels were being absorbed into him.

"I...Incredible…" Twilight whispered, her eyes still widened after seeing the battle, "Th...that was the power...of Digivolving…"

"Hime-sama.." Raptordramon spoke, walking towards her, "We must run now."

"Huh?" Twilight blinked, snapping out of her state of shock, "Why? I...Wait...How'd did you…?"

"You smell of royalty...that much I can tell. As for why, Lord Jupitermon will come himself if he hears an X-Digimon Digivolved," Raptordramon stated as he picked up Twilight and Ryudamon.

"Just leave me. I'll slow you down," Ryudramon panted, "I'll be fine. Twilight is a Tamer now...She takes priority. I'll find you...I always do," he assured Raptordramon, who knew mentality what teh smaller dragon meant, making him frown.

"As you wish. Make sure you catch up," Raptordramon nodded as he placed Ryudamon down.

"Before you leave...look at your hand Twilight," Ryudamon said to the 'human'.

"Huh?" Twilight blinked before she noticed a strange looking item in her hand. It was an oval shaped device with a small screen towards the top with an antenna to the left of it that stuck up. To the right of the screen was two rounded buttons one on top of the other, under the screen was a second button with arrows pointing off to the left and right, between the twin buttons and the lower one was a yellow button. the device itself was a dull white color with light purple hand grips on the sides.

"That's a Digivice...its the key to our world salvation," Raptordramon explained, "I'll explain more later. Let's go Hime-sama."

"..O..of course...and hopefully find my friends along the way," Twilight nodded, saying that last part to herself quietly. She then looked back down at Ryudamon "...Ryudamon...will we meet again?"

"I promise you, Ms Sparkle..We'll meet again," Ryudamon reassured her as they ran off, "Stay safe until then you two…"

"Worry about yourself," a voice said as Ryudamon looked to see Goblinmon grinning.

"...Traitor...you wouldn't dare.."

"Oh I would. Lord Jupitermon would probably pay a pretty penny for that twoip and the little purple stain," Goblimon grinned, "But to prove my loyalty, I'll give him you as a early peace offering."

"...I maybe injured…" Ryudamon began as he glared at the small goblin Digimon, "But I can still take a weakling like you!"

"Heh..bring it then, gecko!" Goblimon smirked as he charged at Ryudamon.

"Super Thunder Strike!" a voice snapped as Goblimon was electrocuted and exploded, the small goblin flying into the sky.

"Eh?" Ryudamon blinked as he looked over to see a familar face, "Elecmon? But weren't you sealed in the nursery?"

"I was...but I met someone that helped me escape. And together, me and her are gonna get my kids free!" he replied as a tall human at least twice as tall as Twilight picked Elecmon up.

"Ya'll got that right, pardner," the female figure grinned in a southern accent, "I hate monsters who mess with little darlin's."

"Another human?" Ryudamon gasped.

Author's Note:

You like? Read, liek, and possibly review/comment if ya can. Also, for those that're confused a bit by that last part...well, you'll see next chapter as it takes place before this chapter.