• Published 25th Oct 2014
  • 496 Views, 2 Comments

Its more of a coincidence. - Dream Treasure



Human Amanda Honey Bagen falls through a portal and ends up in Equestria. As a pony.

  • ...
2
 2
 496

Glass Doors

"Sister, I came looking for you but the guards said you were in the throne room so when I went in and you you weren't there I presumed you to be in the library-" The voice stops as it reaches the aisle of books that we are in. The voice belongs to a tall deep blue mare with a anti-gravity looking mane as Celestia has. She shifts uncomfortably. "We did not know we had company." The mare says, her tone changing.

"Ah yes, Luna. This is..." Celestia trails off, realizing I never said my name. She looks at me.

"Uh." I say. "My name is Amanda Honey." I cringe a little at my middle name that ive adopted as a secondary name for god knows what reason.

"Amanda Honey." Celestia repeats. "This is my sister, Princess Luna." She gestures twords me.

"Hello." Luna says in a stiff voice.

"Luna you remember Ethan, correct?" Celestia asks her sister, continuing to read through the yellow book.

"Yes." Luna says, looking away.

"Whos Ethan...?" I ask, looking up at Celestia.

"The stallion upon the picture." Celestia says, not looking away from the book.

"What does Ethan have to do with anything?" Luna asks in a stiff voice, clearly uncomfortable.

"Ah well you see." Celestia says, either ignoring or not noticing her sisters uncomfortable attitude. "Amanda Honey here is also human." Celestia lightly shuts the book with her magic. "was a human." She adds.

Luna's eyes light up slightly, then dim once more. "Interesting." Luna says, turning the other way. "I must prepare for the moon to rise." She says, walking away.

"Ah yes, I must as well." Celestia says, floating the book down to me. "You may read through it, if you would like." Celestia begins to walk away.

"Er... Why do you have to prepare for sunset?" I ask, following her.

"Luna and I control the sun and moon, raising them." Celestia says, approaching the door.

"They don't move on their own?" I ask, baffled.

"It must be confusing for a human to take that in, but yes." Celestia opens the door and steps out.

"Oh." I say, also stepping out, the door closing behind me. "This may sound blunt but." I say following Celestia. "Where am I to sleep tonight?" I ask her.

"In a castle room, of course." Celestia says, nearing the exit of the throne room. "We will pass it on the way to my room. This is of course untill you are well adjusted and prepared to move out into say Canterlot, Ponyville or such." She adds.

I ignore the weird names. "Oh." I say, exiting the throne room, doors once again shutting behind me. I suddenly realize I left the book in the library, in a fit of panic I turn around to see it floating behind me. Not engulfed in yellow, but covered by a green blue. I look up to see my horn thing glowing the same color. "Huh?" I say, stopping in the halls.

Celestia stops and turns around. "Oh. Very impressive. It takes most unicorns years to finally master levitation. You must be talented." She says, turning back around and continues to walk. I shake my head and try to ignore it. "Here we are." Celestia says as she stops infront of a door along the hall. Plenty of other doors also line the halls, looking no different. The door glides open and I look inside.

"Wow." I say, the room has a large bed, the frame painted gold... Or it is real gold I can't tell. A gold nightstand sits beside the bed, holding a small lamp, a large window opens up to a glass door, leading to a small balcony. Beautiful tapestries line the walls of two ponies, On white with a pink mane and a horn and wings, the other is a dark one with similar features, but a blue mane.

"Yes well. I must go now to lower the sun. We will have a servant call upon you in the morning for breakfast, we may discuss more there." Celestia says as she nods her head. "Have a good nights rest." She says as she walks out, closing the doors.

I rest upon my bed, shutting my eyes. How in the world did this happen? Its almost like...magic. I think to myself, then I smack my forehead. There is magic in this world, duh. I lay on my back, staring up at the high ceiling. I begin to feel bored shortly, and defenetly not tired enough to sleep. I look around to see a bookshelf I didn't notice earlier, it sits near the glass door. I turn my head to face the other way and feel like kicking myself. I missed another door that appears to lead into a bathroom. I get up and decide to examine my new... form? I cringe alittle. The door is cracked open so I just lightly push it and it glides open. I step inside to see a golden bathtub, a gold and white counter sink, towels, toilet. Everything seems to be gold and white centric.

Above the sink is a large gold rimmed mirror. I look at myself in it. I'm a cream colored mare, I retained my golden hair, however with more red in it than before, my eyes are still green, but when I look at my... Butt? Flank? Yeah, Flank. I see a small pencil. "Huh?" I cock my head. On Celestia's flank there was a sun, and on Luna's a moon. "I can just ask about it in the morning." I say to myself, walking out of the bathroom. From the enormous window surrounding the glass door I can see the light fading from the sky. I decide to watch the event. I walk over to the door and lightly push it open, the glass so thin I feel as though it might break. I step out onto the balcony and look up at the sky, the moon rising. I see it come to a stop and feel disappointed that I missed most of it. I look down to see a large garden with a stone path leading past a wood and dark grey metal lining it. Upon that bench rests a dark blue mare, her horn a fading glow. Its Luna, I relize.

Maybe I should go talk with her. I step back inside my room, closing the glass door behind myself. I walk to the other door and push it open, stepping out. The door closes as I walk down the halls, heading in the direction of the garden, hoping it will lead to and exit. Eventually after descending plenty of stair sets, I come to a huge glass door, moon light shining through. It looks so fragile, I dont want to touch it inscase it breaks. I focus on the door, Maybe my magic will work. Nope. I sigh and shut my eyes, getting annoyed, when I open my eyes the door is gliding open, glowing a green color.

I look up to my forehead, however my horn isint glowing, I turn behind me to see a navy blue stallion in gold armor smiling at me, his horn ignited. "O-oh. Thank you." I say, nodding my head to him.

"No problem..." He says.

"Amanda Honey." I say, finnishing his sentence.

"Ah yes, The one who was found in the maze, right?" He asks, slightly smirking.

I blush alittle. "Uh, yeah." I say sheepishly.

"Ah well, maybe we will have more time to talk later?" He says in a questioning tone.

"Y-yeah." I say, smiling as I walk out the door backwards.

"Untill next time." He says, shutting the door.

"W-wait!" I try saying before the door closes, but by the time I finnish its shut and hes walking away. "Whats your name...?" I whisper quietly, turning to face the stone path.