• Published 25th Oct 2014
  • 495 Views, 2 Comments

Its more of a coincidence. - Dream Treasure



Human Amanda Honey Bagen falls through a portal and ends up in Equestria. As a pony.

  • ...
2
 2
 495

Into the woods.

Author's Note:

The cover pic temporary until I Finnish the art for it, so it might be a bit so have fun with the pony generator Amanda.

"I'm heading out for a walk!" I yell out to my boyfriend as I open the door.

"Ok, Just be back soon." He replies, walking out into the foyer.

"Don't worry." I say, pushing my golden hair out of the way. "Ill be back before you know it." I smile, looking into his hazel eyes.

"I wont worry. You're a capable woman, Amanda." He says, walking twords me. He rubs to back of his hand on my jawline. I put my hand over his.

"Thats good." I say, leaning in for a kiss. He pecks me on the lips and smiles.

"I love you, Amanda." He says softly, running his fingers down the red streak in my hair.

"I love you too, Byron." I say, moving his hand out of my hair. "Im going now." I step out of the door, blowing a kiss at him. He blows one back at me. I shut the door and begin walking down my street. The neighborhood is generally quiet, just a few dog barks here and there, a nice forest lining the neighborhood. "Huh." I say to myself, putting my hands in the pockets of my purple fall jacket. "The forest looks... Shiner today." I whisper, glancing into the forest. All the leaves have a slight silver tint to them, the bark under then have faint highlights of a metallic silver. I see a glimmer from under a bush, 40 feet into the forest.

I pull out my phone and check the time. 3:34 pm It reads. I sigh and look back at my house, pursing my lips. "I wont be that long..." I mumbles, walking swiftly twords the forest. I pass the initial brush of the forest, now about 30 feet from the glimmer. I continue walking twords it but it dosent seem to get any closer, untill finally im only mere steps from it. I look back from where I came and I gasp in shock. I can no longer see the roads from outside the forest. It must have been more than 40 feet. I shrug, reaching into the bush to take the shiny object, only to see it is a very metallic silver rock. "Trick of the light." I say, shoving the rock into my pocket. I turn back around, realizing that I don't know where I came from. It all looks the same.

I look around, trying to find out where I came from. But its useless. All the trees look the same. the leaves are all the same silver-green. The bark all has the same metallic silver highlights.

I hear faint voices. "hello?" I call out, hoping for someone to find me. "Is anyone there?" I call out again. The voices get a little louder. But inaudible. A heavy weight suddenly drops on my eyes, making me feel exhausted. "It can't hurt to sit, right?" I whisper, clearing some leaves off the ground from the trunk of a tree. I sit down, putting my back onto the tree. "I can just rest for a moment, then I can find my way back much easier." I lean my head back more into the tree, relaxing. The weight on my eyes gets heavier and heavier until they snap shut.

____________________________________________________________________________________________


My eyes snap back open what feels like just a few moments later. "Wha-" I say aloud, Looking around. I'm no longer in the forest. I seem to be in some kind of a... hedge maze. I get up, feeling shorter than normal. Im an average height woman, but I feel much shorter. I feel like im on my hands and knees so I try standing upright, but I lose my balance and fall backwards. "Oof." I sit back up. "what the hell?" I look down to see... Cream colored horse hooves with no horse shoes? I try raising my hand up, but a hoof raises instead. "Holy shit!" I scream out. I raise both my 'hands' up infront of my face, but instead I get hooves. Again. Suddenly I hear the sound of hooves hitting the ground as they run. Several white stallions hop out from one of the paths into the area im in, I scream again.

"Are you alright, miss?" One of them asks. I scream louder.

"YOU CAN TALK!?" I yell out, backing up while still on the ground.

"uh. Yes, Miss. I can. Now are you alright?" The same stallion asks, eyebrows raised.

"NO IM NOT ALRIGHT IM TALKING TO A TALKING HORSE. WORSE I AMA HORSE!" I scream out.

"M'am. We are ponies." Another Stallion says.

"OHOHOH THATS EVEN BETTER. WAIT WHAT THE FUCK IS ON YOUR HEAD?" I scream, pointing at one of their heads.

"That is my horn, miss. I am a unicorn. As are you." He says, Looking at his fellow hors- ponies.

"WHAT!?" I yell, reaching for my head only to feel a pointy object coming out of it. "OH MY GOD WHAT HAPPENED TO ME IN THAT FOREST!?" I pull down my bottom eyelids. "WHERE AM I!?" I demand to one of the stallions.

"You are in Canterlot, Equestria, Miss. Please stop yelling." One says, cringing at the sound of me yelling.

"EQUESTRIA-" I begin but am very rudely inturupted by the same guard.

"Miss." He says.

"Where in the world is Equestria!?" I yell out, quieter.

"It is-" He begins but another white hor-pony comes out.

He whispers something into another stallions ear, gesturing to me.

"Come with us." The other stallion says.

"Why?" I ask, moving back.

"Princess Celestia would like to speak with you." He says, other ponies making way for a path out of the hedge maze.