• Published 23rd Oct 2014
  • 971 Views, 15 Comments

Harmonics-The Strangest Custody Battle in Equestrian History - darkone4587



Shinning Armor and Queen Chrysalis go to court to decide who get's full custody of their daughter.

  • ...
4
 15
 971

Ch.1

MLP-Harmonics

The Strangest Custody Battle in Equestrian History pt. 1

In the middle of the Crystal Empire inside of the Crystal Castle Twilight Sparkle stands opposite of her niece Princess Chrys of the Changelings, attempting to teach her some magic.

"Okay then Chrys, just concentrate on me and teleport yourself over here."
Chrys strainer herself as magic starts popping out of her jagged horn, before she pops away and then pops right next to Twilight.

"Did I do it?"

"You did it excellently." Twilight says happily looking down on her niece. "You're picking up magic rather quickly, I guess it runs in the family."

"I really do enjoy these magic lesson Aunt Twilight."

"Well that's nice, and you are a great student, of course I wouldn't expect less from my niece."

"Well that's nice to here." Princess Cadance says as she enters the room. "So then I can expect you to help teach the rest of your nieces and nephews?"

"We can talk about that later." Twilight says nervously as she walks up to Cadance. "Speaking of the kids, where are they?"

"Oh there with their Grandparents, they love just playing with them." Cadance says happily before noticing Chrys standing around nervously. "Are you okay Chrys?"

"Oh, I'm fine." Chrys says nervously as she starts flying up. "I've got to go now, see you later Aunt Twilight."
Chrys flies out of the room quickly rushing past the pair.

"It seems she's still not comfortable around me." Cadance says as she looks sadly at Twilight. "I know this is a strange situation we're stuck in, but I do wish she'd open up to me a bit."

"Don't worry, just give it time and I'm sure she'll open up to you eventually."

Meanwhile on the veranda Chrys stands around looking at the citizens below as they move about their business.

"What're you doing out here?" A voice asks from above Chrys.
As Chrys looks up she sees Scootaloo using her apparatus to fly circling around the castle.

"Oh, Scootaloo." Chrys says looking up at her. "I'm just sitting around, before going back to the hive."

"Aren't you supposed to be training with Twilight right now?"

"Well aren't you supposed to be practicing with Rainbow Dash?"

"She had to run off to check on the Wonder Bolts she'll be back later, but she told me to circle around the castle a few hundred times as practice to get back into practice."

"Well that sounds nice."

"What're you thinking about?"

"I don't know, I have my Mom and Dad and I have friends and family." Chrys says as she messes around with a pebble. "But I still don't feel one hundred percent, and besides soon all of you will go back to Ponyville when their done rebuilding."

"Well why don't you come with us, I mean you have to do your magic training with Twilight."

"Yeah, but I never left Mom's side, well except for that time she was possessed by an evil spirit and nearly caused a war with Equestria, again."

"Well are you sure that she won't let you come with us?"

"I don't think so, a Changeling Queen must be prepared to take over the hive and protect the Changelings." Chrys says exhausted before yawning loudly. "I doubt I'll be allowed to leave when I have so many things to learn about being queen."

"Well then why don't you just try asking her?"

"I'll try."
As the pair sit around Shinning Armor looks down from above staring seriously at Chrys as she lies on the ground.

"Shinning what is it?" Cadance says walking up to him.

"I'm looking at Chrys, I'm wondering if I can be a good father now that I've missed so much of her life up to this point."

"Well you couldn't help that, besides Changeling children grow up quickly."

"I know that, but still I said I would become a good father to my children and I've neglected this one for so long."

"Well then what're you going to do?"

"I'll ask Chrysalis and see if she will allow Chrys to go to Ponyvile and continue her magic training."

"Well what if she says she doesn't want to keep Chrys with her, I mean Chrys is the Changeling Princess so she might have to stick around them."

"Well if she won't allow Chrys's training then I'll have no other choice."

Meanwhile in the Changeling Hive underneath the Crystal Empire, with the area illuminated by crystals Twilight meets with Queen Chrysalis as she looks over the Changeling as they move about building their hive.

"So I see construction is still going on." Twilight says as she flies down to Chrysalis's side. "What're you building today."

"We're building a nursery to hold in the eggs, it's difficult because Changeling babies spit out acid and damage the structure."

"That sound difficult."

"Well we have a stone that's resistant to the acid but it will decay over time." Chrysalis says explaining things. "So then what're you doing here Princess Twilight Sparkle?"

"I wanted to talk to you about Chrys."

"Aw, my cute little daughter what is it?"

"Well Chrys is doing well in her magic studies, but she seems to be exhausted from traveling between here and the castle so many times a day."

"Yes, I've noticed it to, I've been meaning to have a discussion with Shinning Armor."

"Yes well, as you know I have to head back to my own castle in Ponyvile so I've been wondering what you plan to do about that."

"Well I was planning for her to go with you to Ponyvile and continue her magic training, besides it'll do her some good to have some exposure to the outside world now that we're in some form of peace with you Ponies."

"Well then what about Shinning Armor have you asked his opinion on things?"

"Well no, as her mother I have the ultimate decision on this." Chrysalis says seriously. "But maybe I should get his opinion."

"Okay then I'll leave you to that." Twilight says nervously as she flies away.

A while later Queen Chrysalis flies up to the crystal castle to find a waiting Shinning Armor as he stands around seriously.

"So then what did you call me for?"

"I called you to discuss my daughter, and what your plans are for her." Chrysalis says seriously as she lands. "Now let's hurry this up so I can return to the Hive."

"Don't you mean our daughter?"

"No I said my daughter, what have you done for her as a father recently?"

"Well you hid her away from me so I never had a chance to be with her." Shinning Armor says annoyed. "I never had a chance to be her father."

"Well she's my daughter so I can decide what to do with her."

"But she's my daughter to."

"Oh yeah."

"Yeah."
The pair yell at each other gaining the attention of everyone in and around the castle.

"I've had enough of you." Chrysalis says annoyed. "If I could I'd invade Equestria again, just to get rid of you."

"Well now that you can't I guess there's one thing we can do."

"And that is?"

"Queen Chrysalis, I'm taking you to court over the right to our daughter."

"Fine then tell me about this court thingy." Chrysalis says confused. "And I will see you there."
As the pair stare enraged at each other Twilight looks on flying above the pair.

"Well this is going to be a pain, isn't it?"