• Published 22nd Oct 2014
  • 394 Views, 2 Comments

Princess Trillicorn's Private Stash: Azrail's Daughter - Ponyess



Books, I love them all. Although I guess I was initially shocked as Spike found this one, for me. The book does remind me of my time at the Canterlot High. I never had expected to see a book like this. Not in my old library.

  • ...
 2
 394

Duties: 2

Author's Note:

Spike's POV

.

Oh, that went well. Even if I had expected her to enjoy the book!” I pondered.

The increased influx of books does mean that I do have much more to do, just to slip in each and every book in a shelf, depending on the topic it dealt with. I guess I did not mind, if it is because they sent comics for me to enjoy too, or is it as simple as enjoying to have something to do?

I like to work for Twilight Sparkle. It may be hard work from time to time, but I know what I need to do and I am good at it.

I love working for Rarity, even if I know it almost always means back breaking work. The reason seems similar enough, though I think it is my emotional connection to her. If I knew what I did, when I gave her the Fire Ruby, but I can’t back out of that now. I gave her the gem and the effect hit me, it will not reverse, even if she gave the gem back, if I stole it or if she lost it.

Who the heck is it I am trying to feel here, I may not have known what I was doing, but I did what I did and I am not about to regret it!” I thought back to myself.

Even if Twilight Sparkle had raised me, there is something to her. I love her for what she has done for me and what I mean to her. I love Rarity, for all these little things. In effect, I guess I had been given an informal harem, not that I had asked for it, but it is still there, nonetheless. I may be too young to enjoy the fruits of this, but I have time.

I may not know my parents, the dragons who brought me to this world, but I know the Ponies who care for me, just the same. If Twilight is a Princess, does that make me a Prince? Not that it does any difference to me. Twilight is sharing the palace with her friends, Apple Jack, Flutter Shy, Rainbow Dash and Rarity. They are my friends too.

For what it is worth, I had apparently become a hero to the Crystal Ponies of the Empire. I was enjoying that, last time I was there at the games. I probably will enjoy it, when I get back there, next time, when ever that is. I saved them from what was a very embarrassing situation and what could have killed numerous Ponies. I didn’t even have the time to think, I just did what I did, knowing it was the right thing.

--- --- ---