• Published 28th Oct 2014
  • 555 Views, 14 Comments

Lil' Farmer - Dying Hope



Apple Bloom loves Apple Jack - As best sisters ever - so much...

  • ...
9
 14
 555

Loss

Chapter Three – Loss

“Apple Bloom! Apple Bloom wake up!” Apple Bloom opened her orange eyes to see Granny Smith.

“Ohkayohkay Granny, Ah’m already up…” Apple Bloom yelled with her closed eyes. Then, she turned away from the elder woman and fell back to her dreamland.

“Apple Bloom Ah said WAKE UP!” Big Macintosh opened the door to her room in anger. He was sweating hardly – as a result of hours of deep, room cleaning – and he seemed off mood at the moment.

“’Kay ‘kay ‘kay!” Apple Bloom jumped out of her bed quickly, shocked at his big brother’s yelling. She must have done something really, REALLY bad to make him angry like this.

“Why in Equestria are you wearin’ Apple Jack’s dress?” Big Mac said with his voice a little lower this time.

“Ah-… Uhm…” She noticed Silver Spoon’s absence. “Where is Silver Spoon?” she changed the subject; hopeful that he will not notice.

“She said somethin’ ‘bout having to go to…” Big Mac said “…’Dia’s’ house? Who is this ‘Dia’ Apple Bloom?” He was confused. The town ponies sure had weird names! All ‘bout fancy an’ stuff.

“Diamond Tiara” Apple Bloom ran out of the farm, hoping that she wasn’t so late. She was going to ask her, and Silver Spoon was going to answer her. She sure wanted to be her sister too. “No, no, no, no, no, no, NO! Ah can’t be late! Ah Can’t!”

She used all the willpower in herself to run to the town.
“Hey Apple Bloom! We’ve got something to tell you!” Sweetie Belle waved her hand for Apple Bloom while standing beside Scootaloo and...

“Silver Spoon?” Apple Bloom was surprised. What is she doing here?

Silver Spoon only looked away in silence.

“Apple Bloom…” Scootaloo sighed and put her hand on her country friend’s shoulder. “We…”

“We are not friends anymore! We don’t want you! Silver Spoon came and told us that you told her that you always hated us! And now, she is our friend, instead of you!” Sweetie Belle stuck out her tongue. And turned her back.

“Let’s go girls.” Silver Spoon walked away with Sweetie and Scoots, heads held high.
Apple Bloom couldn’t move. Not only she lost a sister, she now lost all of her friends! Ad all she could do was to stand there and watch them go away. After a few minutes, she started walking back to farm, crying silently and talking to herself.