• Published 15th Oct 2014
  • 1,382 Views, 13 Comments

Rarity: Rekindled - Ponyess



It all started with a Rarity Poster. From there, I created a set of suits, for me and my friends.

  • ...
5
 13
 1,382

Generosity Fulfilled: 2

Author's Note:

Rarity's POV

True to my element, I had to make a suit for each of my friends as well. Right now, it would be a greater burden, not to make and give them these suits, than not to. It never occurred to me that I had a choice.

Once I had created the final suit, I slipped my gloves back on, once more completing the ensemble. Then something hit me, so I lift my skirt up, only to find the mark on my flank, just where I knew it should be. As Rarity, the three Diamonds, or gems is part of what you recognise on me. Just as my mane and tail match the image of the poster, my eye colour does too.

I reverently picked up each suit in turn, folded it and slipped it down into my saddle bag, before I slipped it on my back. From there I am ready to walk out. Now I could greet the day and see my friends. I had to give them their suits, first thing. there can be no excuse for any delay. With that, I walked out the door and rushed off in an even trot on my way to my first friend.

I had left the suit for Sweetie Belle at home, for a later date. Just as I had not brought the suit for Apple Bloom or Scootaloo. However, the deep purple suit for Twilight Sparkle with bright cerise borders is on the top, just over the Brightly pink suit for Pinkie Pie. Furthermore, I have the turquoise for Rainbow Dash, the orange for Apple Jack and the yellow for Flutter Shy.

Walking the short distance from the Carousel Boutique is commonly easy, only today it is more interesting since I wear a new suit. Maybe this played into my vainer side, but why deny who I am? I like to be seen, to be noticed by any and all. I want then to look at me.

As I approached her door, I knocked firmly, in my more polite manner, knowing she would recognise me instantly. She always loved to have me over, today was no different.

“Just a moment, I will be right with you!” she exclaimed as she hurried to the door.

I could clearly hear the distinct sounds of her bare feet as she scurried to the door in order to let me in. I couldn’t deny the hilarity of the moment, although I managed to make due with a mere short giggle. As she opened the door, I had regained full composure.

“Greetings, Rarity. Welcome in!” she stated as she moved to the side in order to allow me entrance.

“Hi and thanks, Twilight Sparkle!” I responded, as I followed her into the hall.

“Is that your Fashion saddle bag you are carrying, today?

“Certainly. I chose to see you first. You are the one to appreciate these suits the most. Even if you just happened to live closer than all our other friends too. That is just a small detail!” I put forth.

“Going by your attire, I take it you want me to follow you into my bed room? What did you prepare for me, this time? A suit matching yours, by chance?” Twilight suggested.

“That is correct. The privacy of your bed room is ideal for trying out a new suit, wouldn’t you say? You will see, you will see!” I proposed.

“I thought as much. I know you, by now!” she pronounced as she opened the door and stepped aside in order to allow me into the room.

“Yes, we certainly do know one another, which is exactly why I desire to give you a very special gift!” I pointed out as I slipped the saddle bag off of my back, slipping it off of me and down onto the bed before I withdrew the gift I had in mind for her.

Slowly lining up the separate parts of her suit, the Top, the Skirt, the gloves and the Boots on her bed. Since they are new and thus never have been worn, I figured it should still be all right to place even her boots on her bed, even if they may look odd to her right now.

“I like both the colour choices and the style you picked for me here. The one odd thing about the ensemble is the boots, I can’t possibly wear them. On second thought, you are wearing yours right now and look quite comfortable wearing them!” she then offered, honestly.

“Thanks, I was hoping you would like it, even though I could not be entirely certain before I had seen you wearing the entire ensemble before me. I would suggest you do start with the skirt, followed by the top and gloves before you put the boots on!” I offered generously, from my personal experience.

She pulled her skirt and top of, then the panties came off. I knew she had been barefoot, so no socks could come of. Once she had piled the previously used suit, she picked up the skirt as per my suggestion, holding it up and eyeing it over critically. Ske lifts her right foot, inserting it into the skirt, finding the integrated panties rather reassuring, on a second thought. Once she had slipped her foot through and placed it onto the floor, she lifts her other foot up and slip it through the garment, before pulling it all the way up. I could see the reactions on her face as she felt the panties slide and insert themselves just far enough into her rear orifices.

“That was odd, but feels comforting in a disturbing way. I just can’t quite put a finger to the feeling of wearing the skirt with the cleverly integrated panties!” she merely pointed out in an absent tone of voice, but with a wide grin on her face.

Now she picked up the top, critically examining it, before lifting her hands up towards the ceiling, allowing the garment slowly slide down as she had inserted her hands. A moment later her head poked out of the central opening, just as it had been intended, then the top slipped into place, with just a slight assistance on her part.

“My jigglies feels exactly the way yours look, from my perspective. Perfectly rounded orbs in an A-Cup size. I just can’t feel as much as a hint of my nibbles under the material you used in the garment. Both looks and feels great, I would have to confess!” she responded as she cupped her very own jigglies and eyed mine from the feet away.

I could see her lifting her hands off of her jigglies and picking up the right glove, once more eyeing it over before she slips her hand inside and pull it all the way up, finding her fingers slipping into place with the same tailored fit as the previous parts of the ensemble she is already wearing. Once she had pulled the glove on, she quickly picked the second glove, slipping her left hand inside with an identical result.

“I barely feel I am actually wearing these gloves, as if they were my skin and I had been born with them?” she uttered in surprise, just as she lifted her hands up before her eyes.

At this point, I noticed the change that had gotten over me at the same time, when I had put my very own suit on. Her posture changed in order to adjust for her hooves developing, while her legs took on the same equine shape as mine already adopted.

“Now I understand why you made the boots the way they are and why you brought them for me!” Twilight put forth in a more thrilled voice.

“Put them on, I know you will love how they feel!” I responded.

“I take your word for it!” she responded, picking up the right boot and slipped her hoof into it, then continued with the left, before she stood up straight and comfortably.

“Strange, I did not notice just how white you are, even if I knew your complexion had been uncommonly light before. Do you have the mark to go with it?” Twilight remarked.

“You are turning a light Purple, Twilight. I guess I should have expected it. It does come with your character. I do have it, just as I know you do!” I confirmed.

Now I closed my saddle bag and slipped it back on my back, leading her out of the room.

“Strange, I hear a knock on the door, as if I had waited for her to come by at this time!” she responded, just as Pinkie Pie had knocked on her door.

--- --- ---