• Published 15th Oct 2014
  • 1,380 Views, 13 Comments

Rarity: Rekindled - Ponyess



It all started with a Rarity Poster. From there, I created a set of suits, for me and my friends.

  • ...
5
 13
 1,380

The New Design: 1

Author's Note:

Rarity's POV

I had had an idea, which is all of its own nothing special or unusual. The one thing to make it different, this time, is the poster that had ignited this one spark. It is a poster of a character named Rarity.

The poster had been a gift and I had placed it on my wall, most dutifully; but the spark had ignited and there I am, I had to do, what I had to do. I knew better than to knock the Muse, when she found her place on my right shoulder.

Design starts with a sketch, even when I have an image of what I had in mind. Several free hand sketches later, I moved on to the mannequin I had bought for this purpose, placing the different swaths of fabric over the dummy in order to see how this was to come out.

Only this time, I had other materials in mind; I wanted more flexibility into this suit, aside from getting the seams out of the way. I think the material I had in mind is rubber.

Once I had seen the top on the mannequin, I decided on moving ahead, thus applied the material onto from the sketch onto my one dummy. She just so happen to be endowed with a B-Cup, not exactly my size, maybe this is why I opted for the more flexible material this time.

With the correctly cut out slices slipping into place, I applied the alternative seam with a small brush, little bigger than the one I would have used in order to apply nail polish in a manicure. Looking as the blue rubber slowly fusing together into a single garment, rather than the individual straps of material.

Once I had pieced the top together, I continued with the skirt and the integrated panties. Strap by strap I apply the rubber, fusing them into the one single garment I had envisioned.

As the rubber slowly cured, I covered the respective garments with a clear coat of glistering rubber, covering it and adding the final flare, in an effort of creativity.

The gloves are tricky with all the small details, but I am determined to pull this off. There is the one final detail, before I could wear the suit, so I slowly poll it off from the mannequin, before I apply the clear rubber on the inside of the garments, only to apply the final detail, making the garment more elastic, as I had intended it to be.

A few minutes after I had applied the gel on the inside and outside of the garments, I promptly slip inside the garments; the top, the skirt and the gloves, reveling in just how well they actually did fit me, even though I guess most of it is in the design and the chosen dummy I had used in order to make it an easy and streamlined production.

Feeling the top slide down my body and finding their place, covering exactly as much of my chest as I had intended. Maybe I was slightly surprised by just how well it did fit me, in part due to the fact that my jigglies are slightly larger than the once of the mannequin and she has no nibbles at all. Momentarily giving my jigglies a fondling and a few squeezes, just to explore the extent of how well the top does fit me.

Slowly pulling the skirt up, until I feel the internal panties cover my mound and rump firmly, to the point I imagined they were slipping inside, just enough, even if I knew they were never designed to, thus could not. Just as I had designed it, the skirt reaches down to my knees, just tight enough. I lift the skirt up, slowly probing the mound and rump, feeling both the orchid and the crack quite clearly, almost as if my flesh had been bare, which I could clearly see and feel it is not.

At this point, I pick up my newly finished gloves, just in order to try them out for myself, on my very own hands. I must know how they feel to wear, before I could prompt any others, or even my friends to try them on. With that, I had to get every last detail just right.

There was no change at first, nothing beyond my silly imagination, or what I could have explained away to myself as being silly imagination, at least. Only then, I started to notice a few small changes. The fact that my jigglies does fit the exact B-Cup top was merely explained away, although I should have noticed the change.

Maybe the first actual change I did not explain as imagination, my eye-shadows changed from a light turquoise to a blue matching the metallic electric blue rubber I had made the suit out of in the first place. My eyelashes curling up, turning a glistering black. Looking at the poster, only to realise, this is what my changes were leading to.

As I pulled my gloves off, I noticed how my fingernails had changed into diminutive hooves. Looking down, I noticed how my posture had changed, while my feet changed into what would make me into an Anthro Pony, just like the Rarity on the poster. What shocked me the deepest, is the white horn that I had sprouted in my forehead, while my fair complexion to white had never really bothered me. Apparently I had sprouted a tail and my ears had moved up to the top of my head, just as they changed into equineears, befitting the Anthro Pony I had turned into.

With the newly developed hooves, I felt an urge to create the one and final part of the suit, a pair of boots going with the rest of the ensemble. For myself, I chose the same blue as I had used for the previous pats of the suit. I am still the same Rarity, besides, I would not have chosen any other colour even before I changed.

--- --- ---