• Published 23rd Oct 2014
  • 5,746 Views, 45 Comments

Ghost Pony Rider - MrHouston



A ancient legend has come to life in Equestria when a mystic being has been summoned to kill those who spill inicent blood and threaten others, but one is to wonder is that all this being wants?

  • ...
14
 45
 5,746

Chapter 2: TimberWolf Attack!

*Moments Ago...*

The Alpha Timberwolf crawled towards Twilight. Drooling with hunger as he could smell her. His heavy breathing was a dead giveaway as Twilight quickly jumped and let out a scream. She nearly dodged the huge beast nearly catching her as she dove out of the way. Twilight backed up into a corner. She yelled at the beast.

"STAY AWAY FROM ME!" She cried.

The creature came closer, it let out a bellowing growl. Its claws made of stone. It scraped the ground making indend marks the size of rulers. Spike heard her scream and ran down stairs and saw the hulking behemoth. Spike yelled at the creature, trying to get its attention.

"Hey, Get away from her!"

The Timberwolf then turned his head 180 degrees. Its red eyes faced Spike with anger. He stopped in his tracks with fear. Twilight yelled past the menecing wood wolf trying to get Spike out of his daze.

"Spike get out of here!"

Spike was to scared to move...the Timberwolf turned away and grabbed Twilight by the neck, it lifted her up and slammed her on the wall. The large wood wolf pulled closer to the magical horse gripping her like a balloon. She couldn't breathe. The beast gripped tighter on her neck. Twilight started to lose cauntionus. The wolf pulled Twilight closer, ready to clamp down on her head. Twilight managed to let out a breathe of voice.

"Some...one...help..."

Spike snapped out of his daze and grabbed the beast by the leg. He bit the beast with all his might. The beast let out a howl and tried shacking Spike off his leg. The beast then slashed his claw across Spike's back. Spike gasped and let out a cry of pain. Blood dripped from Spike's back as he was thrown across the room, slamming into a bookshelf. The beast let out a massive roar and got back to what he was doing.

A large sound was heard outside the house. The bellowing sound was like a monster groaning for food. The sound came closer until it was like it was just outside the house. The sound stopped, silence grew in the house. The monster wolf looked around the room. WIthout another interuption it turned to finish the job. Then without a warning, a fiery chain came crashing through the wall and it wrapped around the neck and arms of the mighty wood wolf. The wolf yellped in pain at the burning metal of the chain. The chain then jerked back and it dragged the wolf outside where sounds of a struggled could be heard. The wolf's eyes were glowing through the smoke with a scared look on his eyes. Another pair of eyes were spotted as they had a angry look in them. The chain then sprung up from the dust, its fire glowed through the dust. Its came down hard. Pieces of the wolf scattered around everywhere making a blender look like a duster. Twilight returned to consciousness and spotted Spike. She quickly galloped over to him. Twilight was balling over Spike, who was knocked out. Twilight quickly went and wet a wash cloth and cleaned Spike's back. She put a ear to Spike's chest, still breathing. Twilight gave a sign of relief. Then she remembered the huge hole on the side of her house.