• Member Since 6th Mar, 2012
  • offline last seen Sep 5th, 2016

Sk8erdude


T

Four ponies call themselves"Long Forgotten Sons"arrive in Ponyville for a second chance.When they arrived at Ponyville,the ponies start to disapprove of them doing music that was not suppose to be in some parts of Equestria.Will the band continue doing these music or will they pull the plug and start over......
first fimfic

Chapters (4)
Comments ( 5 )

Interesting concept. BUT please do some re-reading. And use commas! The sentences were horrible sometimes :pinkiesick: . Maybe you could let me check your next chapters? Or even the prologue ,too.
Concept: 6/10
Grammar: 4,5/10 :pinkiesick:

And you used some weird style to discribe the characters.
But anyways, wating to see how the stoy develops.
Overall 5/10. Keep going! I see potencial!

487639 I apologize about the grammar mistakes and plus I was pretty nervous of how to start this story out.

Bro no need to worry you just need to work on it and then you will become a better fic writer. Until you have mastered this problem you don't got to worry. trust me I'm a pysosopath. Just kidding about that last part.

I will watch this, due to the rise against sign mainly, but will watch because goodness

520612Im glad you liked dude :':yay:' .Also your lucky I'm a big fan of rise against.

Login or register to comment