• Published 27th Sep 2014
  • 431 Views, 7 Comments

Pony-itis - Water Drop



A disease has spread through out Equestria......

  • ...
 7
 431

The Letter

When I came back home, I spotted my sister taking care of my mum and dad. I was glad she was so i could make some breakfast because I didn't have any breakfast in the morning and I was starving!
So i got my "unhealthy" breakfast out from the refrigerator!( By the way it was a cupcake)

I ate my cupcake and put the wrapper in the bin. I was half way up the stairs when the doorbell rang.

"I'll get it!"

I yelled and rushed over to the door and opened it. Outside was standing the "post pony" but today it was a fairly young pony, about my age, that had come.

"Excuse me, are you madame Starlight? I have a letter for her," the post pony said,

"yes, that would be me," I replied.

The post pony took a letter out from his saddle bag and handed it over to me. I took the letter from him and bowed, to say "thank you," the post pony knew what i had bowed for and bowed back, then he left. I closed the door gently and went up to my bedroom. I got comfterble and opened the letter, and laid it down on the bed(sometimes I really wish i was a unicorn, because it would make life a lot easier)
This is what the letter said:


To Starlight,
I know that you might be suprised that i have chosen you for this quest,
but please, as fast as you can make your way over to Canterlot.
It is very urgent.
Signed: Princess Celestia


When I finished reading, I took my eyes away from the letter, looked up at the wall, stared and blinked a few times.
Then I thought about it, Me? Why am I chosen to go on this quest? Isn't Twillight ment to go?????????????
That's when I realised I had to get to Canterlot as fast as i could. I rushed out of the house and flew over to the train station as fast as my wings could go. When I reached the train station, their wasn't any big queues, which was really good.
I went up to the counter and saw a filly, just about 10 years old, at the counter.

"Can I please have a ticket to Canterlot?"

I said and put the bits down on the counter. The filly silently gave me a ticket and put the bits in a bag. I boarded the train, very few ponies were scattered around the train seats and I wondered who would be driving the train. As I walked down the isle I could feel eyes turning around to look at me and I had to focus on one seat that I wanted to go to. I sat down on a seat and saw a little draw in the back of the seat which I was sitting behind of. I pulled the drawer out and I saw a bunch of magazines. The one on top had a picture of a pony modelling on it, wearing a small purple top, a short black and purple skirt and some purple shoes with heaps of sequins on it.

I continued to read the magazine, gossip, faishion blah blah blah.


When the train had reached Canter lot I got of the train and two(filly) guards were standing infront of the train,

"are you Starlight?"


one of the guards said. I nodded, "Follow me," the other guard said. I obeyed and followed them in silence.
We went through a whole range of halls and rooms.

We went through this underground tunnel into a large room. The guards went forward and I followed, until I was halfway across a voice called out to me.


"Starlight."

Author's Note:

I may not be the best at grammar and spelling so please leave a comment if I make some mistakes.
:D