• Published 20th Sep 2014
  • 3,990 Views, 132 Comments

The Non-Equestrian Equestrian Hero - New Dawn



When two Zelda fans attend a convention and get sent to Equestria, What happens? One goes crazy with power and tries to kill the other! Oh yeah, A changeling gets mixed up as well.

  • ...
42
 132
 3,990

Eight: Say I'm sorry and give a hug. It's not that hard RD.

I took a step forward to the Orange one and poked her. No reaction. Time to take out the shovels and the tombstone.

"So... If you're not a monster then what are you?" I turned around an faced the speaker. It was the purple pegacorn.

"I'm human. Y'know... Homo Sapian?" I said, wishing my 5th grade history teacher was here.

He would go on and on about how humans were the best creatures.

"Uh... No, I don't know... Next question, Why is there a changeling beside you?!" She said, acting calm at first then freaking out.

"You mean Navi? Oh she's my friend." I said, hearing foot-I mean hoofsteps behind me.

"APPLEJACK!" The white unicorn cried out, causing me to turn around.

Behind me was the orange pony. She was holding a bucket upside down and prepared to slam it on my head.

"You really keep a grudge don't you..." I said to her as she backed away.

"There's really som'thin' not righ' 'bout you..." She said, retreating to flutter's side.

I shrugged and picked up Navi, I could see the ponies were getting antsy with her around. I raised her up to my hat and she crawled back under it, poking her head out now and then.

"Seriously... Why is a changeling here?" The rainbow mane deadpanned.

"I met her in that creepy forest near Flutters house. She mentioned that ponies hated her but I didn't expect enough to hunt her down." I said.

I looked at braeburn and he was just lost for words.

"SOO... Introduction?" I said, clapping my hands together.

"Er, Right... I'm Twilight sparkle, but you can call me Twilight." Peggy said.

"Name's Rainbow Dash and I'm the best flier in all of equestria, So don't think you can just barge into ponyville without annoucement next time" The rainbow maned one said.

That name is oddly fitting.... I wonder why?

"I'm rarity, Resident fashion designer for ponyville." The white unicorn said, tossing her purple mane.

"I'm Pinkie Pie and I would love to show you around and I can throw you a welcome back to ponyville slash Sorry we scared you off slash delayed welcome to equestria party!" The pink pony said in a single breath while bouncing around.

"Ah' AppleJack..." The orange one said, sounding rather sour.

Fluttershy just stayed quiet. I feel sorry for the poor mare... atleast she has friends who help her. Unlike someone I know who got sucked into a world of magical talking horses by a crystal.

"Right, I'm heather and the changeling in my hat is Navi... Not much to say other than that... Yeah, Awkward..." I said, My distraction working.

"Righ' Cousin 'Jack! Wah' did ya' come here in th' firs' place?" Braeburn said, stepping in.

Thank Din for Braeburn... I couldn't stand there any longer.

"Can't ah come to see mah cuz' once in a while?" Applejack said, all bitterness directed toward me gone in a flash.

"Oh right, ah forgot all about yer's letter." Braeburn said, rubbing the back of his head.

I walked over to Dash and said "Soo.... No hard feelings?"

"I guess not..."

"You gonna say I'm sorry for tackling me when I first arrived?"

"Well, That's your problem not mine!" She said, crossing her hooves.

"Oh come on Dash! Just say 'I'm sorry', give a hug and it's all good."

"Grrr... I-I'm sorry..." she said, Blushing because of her lost ego.

"Apology accepted. Now hug..." I said, opening my arms.

The reason I did this was to embarrass her for what she did before. Plus I could tell she had a big ego. She fell silent as scooted forward and reluctantly hugged me. She immediately sped away and tried to recover what she lost in her ego. I laughed and walked away. I looked up as the sky started to fall dark.

"It's already nightfall?!" Navi shouted.

"Ah got a place y'all can sleep for the night. Including 'Jack and her friends." Braeburn said, urging us to follow.

I looked up at navi and shrugged. The other ponies followed as we made our way through the dark.

Author's Note:

*Yawn* So sorry this got late.... I was busy playing modded minecraft... Ars magicka 2 to be specific.

Yeah, I'm tired... I'm also hungry... that means I get cranky and random so beware. Sorry for short chapter... Like I said, I'm tired plus I'm going to Disneyland in about 6-7 days. I'm gonna need to get school done and I'll need to be ahead for the next week. Also bland writing because I'm tired. I JUST WANTED TO BE DONE WITH THIS CHAPTER OKAY???:flutterrage: I'm gonna go get some sleep now. :twilightangry2::ajsleepy:

Oh wait! By the way I'm gonna start a thing called Gif/pic of the day and it will be either in a blog post or in a description, so here's the gif/pic for today!