• Published 16th Sep 2014
  • 4,581 Views, 164 Comments

Princess Celestia did WHAT? - Compass The Pegasus



"Wait, so you're telling me that you 'accidentally' burned down Canterlot Castle and need to stay with me until it's fixed?" The shitpost story of all time.

  • ...
20
 164
 4,581

Trying a little too hard

Two weeks had passed since the incident. The library was officially blocked off now because it was so destroyed, it resembled the Golden Oak Library after the incident with Tirek. Yeah, it’s that bad. Twilight had just created a plan to make a potion to put the princesses to sleep for the next few weeks. her plan was to find a way to get the princesses to drink it without them finding out. She might actually get some work done without any issues.


“Let’s see… Luna is asleep right now and Celestia is teaching Spike how to paint in the back. Luna just put down the moon, so she’ll be out for hours and Spike is an atrocious artist, so I have some time.” Twilight said to herself as she ripped through potion book after potion book, ingredient book after ingredient book to try to find what she needed.

“Aha!” She screamed as she ripped out a page from her book and stuffed it into her saddlebag. “To Zecora’s!” She cheered as she jumped through the massive hole in the library wall and took flight.


“NO! FOR THE LOVE OF ME! PLEASE JUST PAINT INSIDE THE LINES!”

“I’m trying! I’m trying!”

“It’s NOT that difficult!”

“Stop making me feel bad!”

“Then just PAINT IN THE LINES!”

“Hmm… I think I got it!”

“...”

“Princess?”

“... Y-you didn’t even Touch the lines”

“Yeah! I know. Isn’t it great?”

“You didn’t even touch the canvas…”

“Huh? Oh. Oops.”

“You are soooo bad at painting that you’re completely forbidden to paint in Equestria!”

“Hey! you can’t do that! No wait… On second thought, yeah you can. Oh well, I never liked painting in the first place. Let’s go to carving marble?”

“Fine, but if you’re as bad at carving marble as you are at painting, that will also be permanently banned.”

“You’re on!”


Twilight arrived at Zecora’s hut shortly after she left. The wooded area surrounding the tree hut felt eerie, but that’s basically how it was every time she visited, perfectly normal. Twilight rapped on the door with her hoof and then waited. She heard things rattling around behind the door and then the doorknob shook and then finally opened.

“Hello Princess Twilight! What brings you here tonight?” Zecora rhymed.

“Hey Zecora, listen. I need something very specific.” Twilight spat out, almost as if she’s in an extreme hurry to leave. She reached into a pocket on her saddlebag and retrieved a small sheet of paper. Zecora took it from Twilight’s magical grip and examined it closely.

“Hmmm. This is a very strange list, but come inside. I insist!” She stepped aside allowing some space for Twilight to pass through. As Twilight stepped inside, Zecora shut her door. She zipped back into her back room with the list in her teeth. Twilight made herself at home and patiently sat on chair. The wait took several minutes, but after a while, Twilight could smell something very peculiar.

“Um Zecora? What’s that smell?” Twilight called into the back room.

“Don’t worry, I am almost done. This is in fact, an interesting one.” She replied. Another ten minutes later, Zecora emerged with a corked beaker of neon green liquid that looked acidic. “Do not consume it, not even a bit. You will either sleep or take a massive shit.” Zecora stated ominously as she handed the beaker to Twilight. “Oh, it is also prone to catch on fire. Sometimes the consequences are VERY dire.”

“Uh, okay then. Fair deal.” She said as she took it and stuffed it into her bag. She thanked Zecora once more before heading back home to the castle.


“Sweet mother of Me… What have you done?”

“I dunno. Stuff?”

“You had a seemingly simple task, Spike. All you had to do was pick up the chisel and hammer. That is literally all I asked you to do. I don’t know how you managed to destroy the entire east wing of the castle within ten seconds, but I must say… That is one impressive failure.”

“Thanks. I try.”


Twilight arrived to the west entrance of the castle and ran into the kitchen. She sneakily peered around to see if anypony would see her. When she realized nopony was around, Twilight quickly locked all doors and shut all windows. Carefully, she pulled out the acid beaker and placed it on the kitchen counter.

“Hmm, how should I go about this?” Twilight asked herself. “Maybe if I made separate foods that both of them liked, they’d eat it!” Twilight’s eyes lit up for the first time in weeks as she thought of a master plan.

“Haha! Yes! I’ll bake a cake and pour some into the cake batter for Princess Celestia. For Princess Luna, I’ll… make pancakes! YES! Let’s do this!” She shouted to herself as she began on her master plan.


“Do it again! Do it again!” Celestia screamed at Spike. He simply shrugged and reached for the hammer and chisel. The second he lifted them off of the table, the floor shook, knocking both Celestia and Spike over.

“What was that?” Spike asked, holding his head.

“That was amazing Spike! You need to teach me how to do that.” Celestia laughed.

“But it wasn’t me that time! Let’s go look to the kitchen. I’m almost sure I heard something there. Hey! Maybe Twi is making something to eat!” Spike said enthusiastically as he picked up the pace towards the kitchen. Or at least what was left of it. Twilight walked out of the room with a less than happy expression on her face. A tiny bit of her mane was on fire, and she was completely covered in ash.

“Woah Twi! What happened?”

“Don’t ask. Do not ask ever again.” She said out of the corner of her mouth.

“Did you try making pizza again?”

“I said not to ask. I’m going to take a shower. Spike, by the time I get out, have your stuff ready to go. We’re moving to the Crystal Empire until all this clears up.”

“Okay, but uh. Twilight, I need to tell you something.” Spike said, looking down at the floor.

“What?”

“I… I uh, blew up the east side of the castle while trying to make art.”

“W-” Twilight stopped herself and then sighed. “I should’ve expected that. Well, I blew up the west side, so there you go.”

“Should I get the big bag?”

“Oh yeah. We’ll need it.”

Author's Note:

Again, I don't care enough about this fic to edit, or revise it. If you want to read something I put effort into, please check out my other stories.