• Published 24th Sep 2014
  • 520 Views, 72 Comments

Swooty Bell Adventures Part 4: A Swoot Hope - Protopony350



The end has come. Swooty Bell is dying. Mr.McMeany is preparing to launch his master plan. All is lost. It is time for the final chapter of Swooty Bell Adventures!

  • ...
4
 72
 520

Termination

The Swooty friends all gathered in the main room of Cantloot.

"Guys some crap's about to go down! We gotta run before the Roboticons or whatever show up" Said Swooty while also eating a sandwich.

"But the entire city is robots now, what can we do we go?" Asked Twilight Purple.

"We can run to the NeverEver forest and hide in Twix Bars house!" Said Swooty without even asking Twix Bar man that was rude.

"I am sorry Sweaty Bell, but can not remember way to cave. Also does cave have Crystals?" Twix Bar was acting weird but eh.

"Well maybe we can all hide under trees until the robots all rust and fall apart" Idea'd Twilight Purple.

So they all ran to the NeverEver Forest.

And wouldn't you know it they all got caught in cages after like 5 minutes!

A Pink Alicorn walked up to the cages.

"Who are you and why wings and horn?" Asked Swooty

"Oh, don't you recognize me?" The Alicorny asked

"Not even a little" Said Swooty who was really being rude today she needs a nap.

"Well maybe THIS will help BEEP BEEP" And the Alicorn transformed! And who did she turn into that's right SHE WAS SPEED BUGGY ALL ALONG!

"Oh no I thought you are friend why are you us in cages?" Swooty Asked

"I am Queen Changeshape, and I have YOU to thank for my victory Swooty Bell. You are such a loving and welcoming pony. When we met I was weak and my people were dying. You showed me kindness, and gave me the power to rebuild my army!" And she beeped again

"Oh no I got Speed Buggied!" Said Swooty and that "WAH WAAAAAAAH" music played.

She turned into her true form of a bug pony thing.

"That's right, you got totally Speed Buggied" The Queen said.

The act of Speed Buggying someone means that you pretend to be Speed Buggy to get something from someone and later it turns out you're not really Speed Buggy. Twix Bar did it to Princess Other once and it was funny but this time it's not as funny.

"My army now has the power to take over Horse Town U.S.A, just as long as no other army is invading" She said and oh man she's going to be mad when she sees the robots.

So her and the entire army left to attack the city.

"So Twilight it's been a while" Said Bashful Bernard

"Um, yeah about that.....I have new friends now and I don't need you anymore oh man I hope we are not stuck in these cages for a long time because this could get awkward" Replied Twilight Purple and also did like everyone get bitten by the rude bug today or something I mean man look at what she said.

So they decided they needed to break out of the cages.

First they tried asking nicely. This was a nice change of pace from the attitude they've had towards everyone else, but the cages did not respond.

Next they tried lasers, but nope!

Spine tried to fire breath out but he forgot he's a penguin and not a dragon.

Swooty tried the "Supernova Gambit" but all that did was make a star someplace explode and did nothing to help them out of the cages.

"What if we open the doors?" Asked Twix Bar.

They opened the doors and walked out, but they never told the Pony Hair Five how to escape and left them to die in the cages.

So they didn't know what to do BUT OH NO SWOOTY FORGOT ABOUT TOM AND JERRY and also they could maybe help defeat Mr.McMeany they better go check on them!

Well they made it home and Swooty ran to the Healing Chambers, but hold up what's going on with the Bacta Tanks? The water is black! Not that Swooty is a water racist or anything, but that ain't normal.

Swooty pressed the buttons on the tanks and they began to open.

Swooty was in shock and horror as half robot Tom and Jerrys walked out of the tanks.

"Guys what happened to you?" Swooty understandably asked

"ANALYZING" They both said. That can't be good!

"I AM THE TOMINATOR!" "I AM THE TERMIJERRY" They said

"WHAT?" Swooty whated

"OUR MISSION IS TO DESTROY THE PONY KNOWN AS..........ALL PONIES ON HORSE PLANET U.S.A!" OH NO!

"EXIT, STAGE LEFT" Said Swooty and she ran away just as the room exploded from Terminator bombs.

"GUYS WE GOTTA RUN! LETS GET INTO THE SPACE SHIP!" So they did and blasted off.

"So now what?" Asked a confused Twilight Purple

"McMeany has gone too far! We have to end this now!" Said Swooty

"But we just left the ship why go back now?" Asked Spine

"Because now we have Twix Bar. We have a real chance to stop him now!" She said implying that Spine was totally inadequate in a fight and also as a boyfriend

A screen turned on in the little space ship

"Swooty Bell, I see you plan to kill me. I welcome you to my battleship! We shall end this once and for all! Also how did you get a horse army they're really giving my robots a fight" Said Mr.McMeany

"What? You mean those bug horses? Those ain't mine. I assumed that your robots would rip them apart!" Swooty was kind of impressed

"Oh no, they're putting up a splendid fight! But none of this will matter when I get Twix Bar back and create my ultimate weapon!"

"We will not let that happen also oh great after we kill you we have an army of bug ponies to kill this is getting out of hand I MEAN HOOF SORRY!" Swooty was getting tired of this crap

"Mr.McMeany smiled" Said Mr.McMeany

"What?" Asked Swooty

"Never mind that shouldn't have been in quotations" Said McMeany

So they arrived at the ship.