• Published 24th Sep 2014
  • 520 Views, 72 Comments

Swooty Bell Adventures Part 4: A Swoot Hope - Protopony350



The end has come. Swooty Bell is dying. Mr.McMeany is preparing to launch his master plan. All is lost. It is time for the final chapter of Swooty Bell Adventures!

  • ...
4
 72
 520

Spectrum

"Ok gang, looks like this is a lost cause. Twix Bar is gone forever and we can't do anything about it" Said Swooty .

"NO! WE ARE NOT GIVING UP" Said David the Gnome as he grabbed Swooty by the hair and pulled her close to his face.

"Ow David the Gnome what is gotten into you now?" Swooty was getting sad that her friend was doing this thing.

"I'm sorry Swooty, it's just that I uh...really want you to get your friend back" Said David the Gnome with shifty eyes.

Spine and Changeshape had rejoined them by the way and saw the whole thing.

"So David the Gnome, why do you care about finding Twix Bar so much anyway?" Asked Spine who as you probably remember is not a fan of David the Gnome.

"Oh my dear Spine, I simply wish for the end of the tyrannical evil that is king Momba, and to restore peace to the 15th sector of the Swootyverse" Said David the Gnome and after he said it he made an "OH CRAP WHAT DID I SAY?" face.

"That's an awful lot of information for a David the Gnome to know!" Said Changeshape who was ready to kick the little guy into orbit.

"Oh I'm sorry I messed up. What I meant to say was I just want to help Swooty because she's my friend!" What a flawless and Speedy recovery David the Gnome!

"Well ok But I still think you're up to no good" Said Changeshape.

"GUYS SHUT UP DO YOU HEAR THAT REALLY COOL DASHING SOUND?" Swooty was afraid of the sound.

"SPECTRUM SMASH!" Yelled Fast Spectrum as she fly-kicked Swooty right in the jaw really really fast.

"What?! Fast Spectrum? You can't go really really fast, you can only go really fast, what's going on?" Asked Spine.

"When I used to try to go really really fast, my 'Hyper Core' would heat up to 1000 degrees really really fast and I would almost burn into fire and turn to dust, but with my new 'Marcopocore' it only heats to 800 degrees, allowing me to go really really fast" She replied.

"So what you're saying is....." Oh man Spine don't say it.

"I have become 20% cooler!" She said and everyone reading got mad at me for typing that.

"NO!" Yelled Swooty in anger at her words.

Swooty did a kick flip off of a log and zapped Fast Spectrum at point blank range in the face, but she had a +5 Helmet of Healing on, so it had no effect.

"SPINE, CATCH" Yelled Changeshape as she turned into a Sword of Light.

Spine threw Changeshape at Fast Spectrum, cutting off a leg and i don't know what leg it was you can decide for yourself.

"Oh man that hurt I better kill you all now" Fast Spectrum was ready to murder the ponies.

"I'M GOING TO DO A 'SPECTRUM FASTBOOMER' " OH NO NOT THAT IS THIS THE END OF THE SWOOTY BUNCH?

Fast Spectrum flew up high and started flying really really REALLY fast.

"THIS IS A PAIN I CAN NOT DESCRIBE WITH ANY WORDS I KNOW!" She announced as she plummeted toward the Ponies and Penguin and David the Gnome.

"SHE'S GOING REALLY REALLY REALLY FAST! THIS IMPACT COULD DESTROY THE WORLD!" Swooty Said.

"WHAT IF WE CATCH HER IN A NET?" Suggested David the Gnome who also had a net.

So they decided to try it and set up the net between 2 trees.

Fast Spectrum hit the net with so much force that when her body hit the net her body was forced through the holes in the net. She was turned to bloody chunks and fell to the ground with a thud.

"Talk about a choppy landing" Said Spine. No one laughed because an old dear friend had just died and Changeshape smacked him in the back of the head.




-----------------------------------------------------------




Marcopolypse watched the entire thing on a huge tv screen.

"CURSES! THAT SWOOTY BELL WILL PAY FOR THIS!" Marcopolypse really isn't the deepest of characters is she?

"BASHFUL BERNARD, PINKER PLAY, GO SHOW THEM THE POWER OF PONIES WITH ATTITUDE!" She ordered.

Pinker Play headed to her new party pony fortress in the destroyed town of Horse Town U.S.A, and Bashful Bernard headed toward the spot of Fast Spectrums death because they are best friends and she wants to make a grave for her and after that kill Swooty Bell.

Ok bye.