• Published 13th Sep 2014
  • 739 Views, 6 Comments

I guess I'm Out of Bubblegum - HikariKei



Spike finds a dusty computer in a big museum of unknown artifacts. This computer had Duke Nukem 3D inside. But, when Spike starts playing, his life is changed forever.

  • ...
7
 6
 739

Chapter 3

Both of them walked out of the room. They looked drunk as hell because neither of them were completely used to their new bodies. Duke was holding a pistol and Spike was holding a shotgun. They were greeted by about 18 different aliens filling up the room.

"How many aliens are in here?! I don't know if I can shoot all of them!" Spike whimpered

"Ah you just got done saying you have balls of steel, but know you're scared of a couple of aliens?" Duke started shooting, but knock back kept knocking him over on the ground every time he shoots.

Spike took a big, deep breath. "DIE SONS OF BITCHES!" He shot the shotgun all over, killing all of the aliens within seconds.

"Damn, you're good." They started towards a door, but the door had no handle. They looked through a small hole in the door and saw 3 girls standing together, dancing.

Duke smiled just a bit, but then said "I hate these aliens and their damn disguises. Always becoming these sexy ass girls then charging after you."

Spike fit a little end into the hole in the door and fit it onto the gun. He shot and the girls started charging towards the door. When the girls got to the door, though, Spike could see Twilight tied up in the back of the room to a wooden plank.

"TWILIGHT!" Spike screamed. He charged at the door until it fell over on one of the girls.

He shot one of the other girls and they died, but the last one started to bite him. He punched her and she fell over.

"Twilight!" He started walking up to Twilight.

"Who are you? What do you want to do with me? How do you know who I am?" Spike was confused, then he remembered he still looked like Duke.

"I'm sure as hell not a little baby dragon." Duke really didn't know what to do. "Yeah, and I'm not a Duke Nukem either."

Spike untied Twilight and was about to hug her, but she kicked him right in his steel.

"I'm Spike!" Twilight didn't understand what was happening.

"Hold on a second, what was that thing that it told me to press to exit Duke Nukem? It was Control Alt Delete I thi......."

Spike fell over, possibly dead. Twilight and Duke tried to wake him up but they couldn't