• Published 7th Sep 2014
  • 573 Views, 15 Comments

This is why I don't write ship fics - Flashburn37



Twilight Sparkle looked at a list of spells and spell schools she's mastered, and noticed Spike had crossed out the Enchantment school! She then remembered the want it need it incident and has decided to remaster the school! What could go wrong?

  • ...
23
 15
 573

Chapter 1337: Get WREKT Twi!

Chapter 1337: Get WREKT Twi!

Rainbows shattered through the crystal walls of the castle. Shards fell from the ceiling and the floors cracked in two. Windows all over Ponyville shook from the sheer concussive force before splitting in awe. The shield surrounding the castle exploded outwards and rays of rainbow light pierced the sky. Shining Armor managed to shield himself and his wife whereas Spike only managed to shield Rarity. The young dragon leapt between her and the explosion as the wall behind her fractured, sending hundreds of tiny, and dozens of large daggers flying towards her. Rarity slowly stood, her ears ringing from the blast, her vision blurred. She took a few unsteady steps towards Cadence and Shining Armor before she felt a weight on her back, and a warm, sticky liquid running down her legs. She recoiled in horror when she saw her Alabaster coat turned red, and her heart fell into a dark ravine when she saw why. Spike laid upon her, his backed pierced deeply in several places.

"SPIKE! NO!" She screeched in sorrow. "Slowly she levitated him to the ground, and inspected his wounds. She was no doctor, but she had never seen such deep wounds nor so much blood loss.

"Thick scales... remember?" Spike coughed, his body protesting every painful word.

"Spike... you saved me." Rarity began sobbing.

"I know, I was there." He grinned, his teeth even seemed to bleed. "Rarity, I know we could nev-"

"Don't talk like that! You're going to make it!" She bit her lip through the lie.

"Let me finish... I know we could never be together the way I wanted us to be, but please... don't settle... your... you're too beautiful to end up as some rich stallions arm candy. Promise me."

"Spike I..." She couldn't continue, her heart was in her throat.

"Promise me." He whispered.

She couldn't say anything, so she leaned down and kissed him. When she opened her eyes his were closed, never to open again, but he knew.

***

"Thank Celestia for those panic shields!" Cadence huffed as she flew her husband through the collapsing halls.

They passed a red stallion crying over a reddish mare pinned by a large section of roof, he sobbed, "Smoopsy!". Everywhere they looked they saw the destruction Twilight had wrought. The whole castle seemed on the verge of collapse! The passed the unconscious form of Applejack and turned a corner. They had just entered the point where, whatever had detonated, detonated and were shocked to see a rainbow trail leading into a dark portal that was swiftly closing. Cadence zoomed through the air and Shining leapt from her back.

"You go on ahead, this castle won't hold much longer without support! I'll get everypony out!" He channeled a shield that held the walls slightly more intact.

Cadence nodded and flew into the unknown.

***

Twilight had just finished her spell when a large explosion shattered the calm around her. She spun just in time to see her door disintegrate from the approaching shape, the shape hit her square and her little nick in space got torn wide open. Now she was being catapulted through the void to who knows where by what she assumed was Rainbow Dash, she might never be able to travel back and stop this, and worst of all, her experiment was absolutely ruined!

There was a bright light and they crashed into a well lit area. Twilight slowly got her face off of the floor, which was cushioned and red. She looked around and was shocked to see what she could only assume was an arena! The cushioned area was surrounded by a metal fence, and beyond that countless ponies cheering.

"It looks like we have some surprise contenders! Why, one is none other than our esteemed new Princess Twilight Sparkle!" A voice screamed over a PA system. The crowded roared in response. "And the other is Rainbow Dash! Wielder of the Element of Loyalty! How will Macho Pony Randy Stampede and Bulk Biceps respond to having their match interrupted?!"

"YEEEEEEEEEEEE MACHO PONY MACHO MADNESS COMING STRAIGHT AT YOU PRINCESS!" A voice behind Twilight screamed. She turned just in time to kicked into the wall behind her by a garishly dressed Stallion.

"YEAH!" Bulk screamed as he stood between Twilight and her attacker. "BULK BICEPS WON'T STAND FOR YOUR ASSUALT ON PONYVILLE'S OWN PRINCESS!" Before charging a punching the Macho Pony.

"What are the odds?" Twilight groaned as she slid down the chain link wall rubbing her chin. She saw the portal remained open and standing before it was Rainbow Dash who glared at her.

"Now Rainbow Dash... let's be reasonable!" Twilight tried her best to back through the fence.

"Rainbow... SMASH!" The pegasi screamed as she charged straight into Twilight. She started catching Twilight in the face with right and left hooks before being thrown off by a ridiculously strong Bulk Biceps.

"I WILL PROTECT YOU PRINCESS! YEAH!" He spun around and glared at both Macho Pony and Rainbow Dash.

"YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Rainbow Smash, me an' you?!" The rather terrifying stallion roared.

"Whatever!" Rainbow Dash screamed back.

"Thank you Bulk Biceps." Twilight nodded. She rubbed her head, what was with all the yelling?

The two sets of two either took to the air or, in Macho Pony's case, jumped. Twilight immediately blasted Rainbow Dash with her horn as Bulk was locked in a sleeper hold by Macho Pony. She turned and blasted him but in doing so left herself vulnerable to the fastest pony in Equestria. A metal chair was brought down on her horn, hard. Twilight's vision flashed as Rainbow Dash smashed the chair into her side sending her crashing to the ground.

"Here's some free advice Twilight. Stay down!" Rainbow threatened.

A bit of blood flowed into Twilight's left eye and she felt the terrible symptoms of a concussion setting in, but she couldn't stop now. She shot up and blasted Rainbow with as much magic she could muster at the same time Bulk Biceps threw Macho Pony onto the distracted mare. They both hit the ceiling with a sickening crunch and fell to the ground. Rainbow and Macho Pony were unconscious as Twilight slowly made for the portal, she could still manipulate it to take her to Cantorlot but not for much longer.

"We have a double knock out everypony! But it looks like Rainbow Crash has broken a wing! Somepony get a medic in there STAT! Well we promised a show ponies! And did we give one?" The crowd roared.

Twilight was just about to slip through when a pony walked out of the portal. It was none other than Cadence...

"Pony feathers..." Twilight cursed.