• Published 28th Aug 2014
  • 402 Views, 16 Comments

The Dragonborn Comes - InkwellScribes



What happens when a malicious,Mara praising,Khajiit Dragonborn is sent to Equestria after a strange turn of events? Death? Destruction? Love? Maybe.

  • ...
6
 16
 402

Meeting the Cute one

The group of four walked through the forest, the little fillies occasionally looking back at their tall cat friend who had been collecting weapons as they walked. He seemed to be sticking the weapons into multiple weapon sheaths that existed on his person but they couldn't be seen by anyone else.

"That should be the last dagger. Now I just got to find my...” He looked up ahead and saw two bows hanging from a branch; one was a black one with an orange aura around it and the purple one that he obtained in the dungeon. "There they are!"

The cat signaled for the little ponies to stay put before he went over to tree that the bows were hanging off of. He then backed up before running up the tree and kicked off of it to grab the branch. He started to shimmy across the branch but then he stopped as his ear perked. He looked around; looking for any type of movement but even his cat eyes couldn't see anything. So he continued to shimmy over to the bows before finally getting to them. He swung up on to the branch, keeping his balance as he walked on the branch. Just as he bent down to unhook the bows; he heard the sound the sound of the little fillies screaming. He looked over and saw the three little ponies surround by what seemed to be wolves made of wood. Without a second thought, he took out a dagger and threw it at one of the wolves. When it made contact, the wolf was set ablaze. This made the other wolves turn and look up at him, so he unhooked the bows and hopped down.

"Well don't just stand there you wooden abominations." He equipped the black bow, a quiver of appearing on his back.
"Come at me with haste!"

With a series of growls the Timberwolves rushed him and he pulled an arrow out and drew the bow back . When one of
them pounced he released arrow and it shot into the wolf, setting it ablaze. Then just as fast as another wolf pounced
towards him, he threw another dagger into it, setting it on fire like the other. By then, there was one wolf left, who was cowering back from the tall cat man. A smile crept on his face as his eyes started to glow a bright purple.

"Run little doggy." He said in a daunting voice.

Without hesitation, the wolf ran into the forest and the cat man's eyes dimmed back to the original orange. He looked over at the fillies that looked at him in awe and amazement. The stares kind of reminded him of when he slain his first dragon, except the eyes are that are looking at him are cuter than those of the ones in the Whiterun guard.

"That. Was. Awesome!" The three fillies shouted excitedly.

Ty’Zear chuckled and proceeded to collect his weapons and non-broken arrows from the corpses of the dead wolves.
"It's nothing too impressive, Young ones. Wolves are generally the weakest enemies to slay." He said as he put his weapons in the correct slots except his ebony bow which he kept equipped in case any other enemies attacked. "Now make haste. I'd like to get out of this place as fast as I can."

With that said, the group made their way out of the dark forest.

####

After about an hour or so, the group arrived at the entrance of the Everfree. Ty'Zear growled a bit and shielded his eyes from the light. After the momentary blindness he took a look at his very colorful surroundings and in all honesty he felt a bit lost. The Khajiit was used to the dark, gray look of his world not this bright, colorful place. So with a sigh, he looked towards the fillies who were heading to a cottage in the distance that seemed to have animals populating it.

"Come on, mister!" Applebloom called out as she looked back at the cat man.

Ty'Zear shrugged and started to walk. "I guess I have no real choice but to follow these three for now." As he drew closer to the cottage he noticed what seemed to be a yellow one of the orange one's kind tending to the animals. Knowing that it was possibly harmless, he decided to put his bow away for the time being. The three fillies then approached the yellow, winged horse and even with feline ears he could barely make out what they were saying from his distance but when they looked back at him, he knew. "And now I'm seen..."

The three fillies ran up to him with the yellow horse hovering behind him. That's when Ty'Zear and the yellow one exchanged stares. The fillies between them looked at the two, confused about what was going on... What was happening in Ty'zear's mind was an intimidation contest to determine who would greet the other first.

"Why won't you break winged horse?" he thought to himself as he narrowed his gaze in to a glare. Then the winged horse titled its head just a little which made him break the glare and he could feel a blush growing which made his cheeks puff up a bit.

"I've never seen a cat like you before." The yellow, winged horse said in a soft, feminine tone that could melt souls. He wanted to speak but he felt like a Dragonfly was stuck in his throat. "Are you okay?" She asked as she flew over to the Khajiit.

Ty'Zear instinctively stepped back as she approached. He couldn't tell if it was fear overcoming him or just the aura of cuteness that emanated from the yellow horse. His ears folded flat to his head defensively and this made the yellow, flying horse cower back.

"Oh I'm sorry if I scared you..." the yellow mare said, her pink mane falling over one of her eyes.

Ty'Zear growled before finally opening his mouth, "I'm not scared of you...I just..." He sighed, his ears perking back up to their original standing stance. "I've never felt the aura that you had before. It's strange and I don't like it."

"Oh I'm sorr-"

"Please. Stop talking whoever you are..." He interrupted.

"Her NAME is Fluttershy." Scootaloo stated with some anger behind her tone.

Ty'Zear looked over at the three fillies who were now looking at him with a united glare, which kinda broke his heart. The small soft side of his heart, but he had to let out a sigh. "Alright, alright. I'm sorry." He said looking back at the yellow, flying horse. "Alright, Butterfly."

"Fluttershy!" Shouted the three little ones.

Ty'zear groaned as placed his palm on his forehead. "Fluttershy..." He looked over at the pegasus again and took off his cowl, revealing his face and head again. "I really need to find my way back home."

"Oh, where are you from, Mr. Kitty?" She asked, the name making the blush return to Ty's cheeks.

"I'm from Elswyer but I make my home in Skyrim." He said as he put his cowl back on.The names of the places seemed to confuse the pegasus and the three fillies, Ty'zear letting out a sigh at their confusion before looking at the sun, squinting a bit.

"I don't know any of those places but I do know a pony who may know them." She flew over to the Cutie Mark Crusaders before leaning her head down to them. "I want you three to take him to go see Twilight, okay?"

The three fillies nodded and ran past the pegasi, Ty'zear bowing to her before following them. Fluttershy watched them leave but her eyes widened as she saw a thick, bright red liquid dripping from one of his weapons, the sight of it causing her to faint.

Author's Note:

Oh my goodness...you guys can un-sub now. I will be making more of this story. I'm so sorry that it took me so long to make this, I've just been really busy and very stressed out. I haven't even been watching the new season...I'll try my best to keep up with this...

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment