• Published 25th Aug 2014
  • 698 Views, 0 Comments

Yaiba Ninja Pony Z - MaskofLimbo



(FULLY EDITED 'u' GIVE IT A CHANCE IF YOU WANT :V) Yaiba goes to Equestria to kill Del Gonzo,but he find himself in a pony body and in a zombie outbreak.

  • ...
8
 0
 698

2 - Chaos and explanations (EDITED)

Chaos is enough to summarize the situation of Ponyville. Fire, screams, and, of course, zombies. They were the cause of the pandemonioum. They started to rise from the ground and the chaos started. Royal guards were already in the area, escourting ponies out of the area and defeating the zombies.

"Let's go girls" Twilight Sparkle said to Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie, who were following her. They were helping the guard in finding the remaining survivers and escourting them back to Sugarcube Corner, that is now a safe zone, thanks to a spell.

"Girls!" They heard Rainbow Dash voice, and see her flying at them and hugging them "Thanks, Celestia. I was so worry"

"We too, silly" Pinkie said.

Letting them from the hug, Twilight say "We were looking for you? Were was you?"

"I was going to look for you guys, but when I found some pegasus needing some help, I needed to do something" She said "Also, I knew you girls was going to be fine, but, were are the others?"

"In Sugarcube Corner" Twilight said "I spell is creating barrer that is blocking this monster from entering the place"

"They are al there?"

"No, just Rarity and Spike" Fluttershy said "Applejack is helping other ponies in another area"

"I just hope she is ok" Rainbow said, kinda worry "So, what do we do know?"

"We keep looking for survivers and we bring them to Sugarcube Corner"

"Well, than what are we waiting for?" Rainbow said, flapping her wings "Let's go!" And so, she and the others continue with their missions.


''So when I was bored as hell I started looking into the thing of Forge Industries,and I found a thing called ''Project New Magic Life"" Monday said while they were in a elevator, that was leading to Monday's secret lab.

''New Magic Life?" Yaiba said confused "What the hell is that. Sounds... gay'' The elevator stopped and the metal door with a key pad on the side, and Monday procced to type soemthing in it.

''From what I found, is a project where Del Gonzo gains new life in another world'' She finished typing and the metal door opened ''This world is called Equus"

Entering the lab, Yaiba saw a lot of nerd stuff. Machines, vials, robots, experiments and some other things ''So, where is and what is it Equus'' Yaiba asked, following Monday.

Monday sit in a chair and start typing something in a computer said ''From what I gathered until now, is another this world is from ankther dimension, where magic exist and is populated by other species, which I don't know what is'' She looked to Yaiba and said with a grin ''I think is going to be a surprise to both of us''.

Yaiba just sighed and said ''I dont care about the details, just tell me how do I rip the head of that asshole''

''Calm down tiger, I already made a way to you go to Equestria'' She said with a grin and get up and walked to big and squared machine, with a hole in it to someone cross "Say hello to "I better version of the one my asshole ex-boss had. Or just call it a portal" Putting her hand in it and another in the pocket of her laboratory coat.

''So, how this thing work?'' Yaiba asked, walking to it

''Simple,I just...well, I think is not going to matter since your not gonna understand. So, let's just say I done some of my magic'' Monday answer.

''Good enough for me hehehe'' he answered , and crack his knuckles "Let's fucking do this"

Activating the machine, Monday only watched the portsl opening ''Remember" She said looking to Yaiba "When you get there I still can talk with you if you need some assistance. Oh, and take this'' She give Yaiba a collar with some kind of button on it ''This will help you when you finish the job. It will take you back here, so DON'T' lose''

''Yeah, yeah" Yaiba answer, putting the collar inside his suit "Kill del Gonzo and use this thing to return. Very simple, princess''

''Good luck,vand remember: if you found the dominating species of this world'' She give Yaiba a grin ''Don't be a dick''

Yaiba simple answer while running inside ''Can't promise'' and passed trough the portal, and the next thing he notice was...he was falling ''What the...FUUUUU...'' He tried to regain balance and find a way to stop falling so fast, but he was distracted by the view of chaos in the world, and when he look to the ground he find a clean stop to crash, so to see if he can reduce the pain somehow, he close his eyes and put his cyborg arm in front of the him ''I JUST HOPE THIS WOOOORK.'' And he just waited for the impact.


"Itchy tail, Itchy tail" Pinkie suddendly said, and her friend were looking left and right to see what it was falling and *BUUUM* They heard something hit the floor with force.

"What was that?" Rainbow Dash asked.

"It's not important in the moment, c'mon!" Twilight said and continued to run.


''Shiiiiiiiiiit, this was painful'' Yaiba said getting up. He raised his head and look around and SURPRISE he found zombie, but, zombie horsed actually ''Well, this is new'' he take his cyborg arm out of the ground and get up to start the bloodbath ''Let do this shiiieett'' he fall in his back on the floor, not knowing why ''What the fuck was...that?'' He look to his feet and found...hoofs instead. He look to his arms and found the same thing, lucky to him he still have was half cyborg ''Monday gonna have to explain this to me'' trying to getting up and falling miserably, he decided to stay like a horse, and it works ''Okay Yaiba, you can do this, just kill them and try to figure it out whats happening later'' he grab his half-sword, Heartless, and to his surprise he managed to hold the sword ''Well, at least I can do this'' Looking to the zombie horsed, Yaiba simply smiled behind his mask ''Let's have some motherfucking fun,mwahahahaha''

Author's Note:

One more to go.