• Published 7th Sep 2014
  • 353 Views, 0 Comments

Tides of a Rare Christmas: Hearts' Warming Eve - Ponyess



It all begun a very cold winter’s day, as Flutter Shy entered Rarity’s Carousel Boutique. Once Pinkie Pie had entered herself into the meeting and discussion, motion was bound to come out of it.

  • ...
 0
 353

Tides of a Rare Christmas 1

Author's Note:

Flutter Shy's POV

The snow is falling, and it is merely a week to the merry night of the tidings. I felt the urge to do something kind for my friends, and all the Ponies I know.

Timidely, I trotted off to Rarity, in hopes she had an idea, maybe she knew what I needed to do. The Boutique may be in the middle of town and it is starting to bite, but I knew I had to go. As I finally got to her door, the Butterflies on my flanks no longer looks the healthy light pink, so I hurried in, into the small outer room.

Tidings!” I whispered in merry, but frozen tones as the door slammed shut behind my tail.

Tidings, Flutter Shy. You look as if you need a cup of seasonal Tea!” she exclaimed in reply.

Thanks, I could have that Tea, right about now. Then we can talk at length of what I had in mind!” I continued.

Then I will have the Tea ready in a moment, then you can explain it in your own good time!” she put forth.

It’s so cold, even my butterflies freeze. In this case, the Tea is great!” I confessed.

Yes, the Tea is great. What we need now, is a pair of red boots, the thigh high once with a white and fluffy trim!” she put forth as she pour up the Tea.

“If you had a pair of these red boots, that would be wonderful. I sure could use a pair of them right now. If my hooves are warm, I would be much warmer myself too!” I responded, with a slight shiver for effect.

I think I could come up with a pair for you too, if I just look carefully!” she pointed out, just after she had the first sip of the tea.

The room soon found a new quiet, as we took terms, slowly and carefully sipping on our respective cups. The Tea is not merely warm, it is steaming hot. So hot I had to blow the steam of the top before I could even dare the first sip, but it did me a world of good, washing the frost off of my main and tail.

You certainly could use another cup!” she pronounced, just before pouring us a second cup.

I’m afraid you are right. Not to complain about the Tea, it has just the right seasonal joy to it. I could sit here all day, just to enjoy the Tea with you, Rarity!” I dared.

--- --- ---