• Published 10th Oct 2014
  • 532 Views, 6 Comments

This Is War - pokefreak13



The CMC do different missions around Equestria during the Silver War

  • ...
1
 6
 532

Mission One Complete: Sweetie Belle

Once I unlocked Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon's cage, I quickly went on with opening Rumble and Featherweight's. However, I did keep an eye out for any griffins who decided to kill me when Silver Claw wasn't looking.

"Is Apple Bloom going to be okay?" Diamond Tiara questioned.

I stopped what I was doing and froze. Did I just hear actual concern in her voice? Slowly, I turned around and smirked.

"What's so funny?" Demanded Silver Spoon.

"Nothing," I replied, "I just find it interesting that a bully like Diamond would be concerned for a blank flank."

The bully's face got flustered, "Well I um," She stuttered, "It just won't be the same teasing you blank flanks if there's only two."

I chuckled a little before finally being able to open the last cage. Diamond is really bad at lying. Though, I'd be lying too if I didn't say that her words touched my heart a little.

"Thanks." Featherweight said before limping out of his prison.

"Not a problem." I saluted before heading inside the cage and towards Rumble.

"Ugh." The colt grunted before lifting his head a couple of centimeters off the ground.

"You okay?" I questioned.

"Sorta," He replied, "Though I can't feel my hooves."

I smiled sweetly before levitating poor Rumble onto my back. Then I turned to the other fillies and motioned them to follow me. We'd better get back to base as quickly as possible, night was quickly upon us and who knows what horrible creatures lurked in the dark?


As we made out way through the Everfree Forest, it was Featherweight who finally broke the silence.

"How are we going to get back to base? It's at least another one to two hundred miles." He questioned.

"Oh you'll see." I replied, just picturing their expressions when they see my new tree house made me chuckle.

Once we came out of the Everfree, I allowed everypony to take a five minute break. Besides, my back was killing me. Rumble may be lighter then me, but he weighs a ton when you have him on your back for so long.

"When I get back to my father, I'm going to have him write a very mean letter to the king of the griffons! That Gilda had some nerve keeping me in a filthy cage like an animal." Diamond stated.

"And get the king even angrier? Do you want to doom the entire pony race?" Rumble whispered loudly.

Seeing that death glare of hers, I quickly placed Ruble back onto my back and we headed off once more. However, I quickened my pace. I wanted this mission to end as quickly as possible so I can finally spend some time with my sister. Not to mention I also wanted to see how Apple Bloom was.

When we came to Sweet Apple Acres, that was when everypony stopped in confusion.

"What are you doing? The base is that way!" Silver Spoon exclaimed while pointing a hoof to the north.

"You'll see." I replied.

"Is this is one of your tricks, I'm going to tell Princess Celestia." Diamond Tiara threatened.

"It's not one of my tricks, now can you please just follow me?" I sighed.

Seeing no other option, we set off yet again. Dear Celestia was this annoying. Why can't they just follow me without asking questions like any normal pony? Instead they have to stop every single time and test my leadership. Maybe I should've carried Apple Bloom and left Scootaloo to deal with these four. At least with her she has actual leadership qualities and these two pegasi almost always do what she tells them to do.

Anyways, we finally arrived at the old tree house. Smiling, I let Diamond and her gang to go up first. Then, once we were all next to the door, I turned the handle and we all piled inside.

"Whoa, this place is amazing!" Featherweight shouted.

"Where does this portal lead to?" Silver Spoon questioned. Though she tried to contain it, I could see that her eyes sparkled in amazement.

"To the base." I answered.

"Well what are we waiting for? Let's go!" Diamond Tiara commanded before jumping inside the blue and gold vortex.

"Wait for me!" The silver filly cried out before jumping in after her boss; I'd say friend but lets be honest, Silver Spoon is more like Diamond's employee.

"Here goes nothing." Feather mumbled while walking into the portal. As he walked inside, I could hear him giggling like a foal.

Smiling, I followed in pursuit. Our first mission complete, and all it only took us less then a day. You know, this job might not be so bad. We just have to remember to bring a travel size first aid kit with us.

When my body came into contact I could see why Featherweight was laughing. In fact, Rumble and I could help laugh either as the portal felt like a million parasprites brushing their tiny wings against our bodies. However, it was no laughing matter when we came out of the portal and found ourselves at the hospital entrance. Nurse Red Heart and two doctors were there waiting for us, as was my sister and Princess Celestia.

"Get that colt to a bed." Red Heart commanded.

Quickly, I could feel Rumble being lifted off of my back. Once he was gone with the two doctors and Nurse, my sister scooped me into her hooves.

"Oh thank the stars your all right." Rarity sobbed. "I was so worried when your friends showed up and you weren't with them."

"It's a good thing I moved the portal close to the hospital before your friends showed up. Any more time and Apple Bloom would've lost too much blood." Celestia piped up before moving closer to my sister and I. "Due to your successful mission, I'm giving you tomorrow off to recuperate."

"Thank you Princess Celestia." I replied.

The princess gave me a warm smile before trotting away.