• Published 16th Apr 2012
  • 3,265 Views, 96 Comments

Pony Ville Champloo - The Fluttershy Guy

  • ...
5
 96
 3,265

Epilogue

Mugen smiled in the dark, his hug around his wife...and his children tightened.

“Mugen...are ya'll awake?” Applejack whispered in the dark in his ear.

Mugen kissed her behind the ear, “Yea”

He could feel AJ smile in his grip, “Ah think AppleMac will wake up soon. And he wakes up ya'll know fer a fact her big sister'll be right there.” The woman whispered groggily.

Sure enough, their colt began to stir, “Good morning Papa, mama.” The colt that had spoken wormed his way out of his mothers embrace, the little tyke had a coat exactly like his mothers, and her eyes to boot. His mane and tail however, were the exact brown of Mugen's.

And even further predictably, the shout a very excited ten year old girl shattered the silence, “MAMMAAA! PAAAPPPAAAAA!!! LITTLE APPLEMAC!” The young girl shot out of her mothers embrace and tackled her little brother.

The two children laughed in a heap on top of their parents giggling the whole way. The girl's auburn hair was disheveled from wrestling, her toothy grin showed through her cropped bangs. The girls brown eyes shown in the dim early light of morning as she continued to wrestle her beloved little brother.

The two children, colt and girl continued to wrestle, while both parents watch in bliss. With a happy sigh Applejack held her amulet and turned back into a pony.

“Alright yah two, get yerselves ready fer school. Git!” Applejack stamped a hoof sternly. Both children let out groans but trudged off to prepare for school.

“Remember Mugen...ya'll have to stop by the Pie's to grab the cake for AppleMac's seventh birthday tomorrow.” The farm mare said over her shoulder to her husband as she chased after the kids.

Mugen groaned, “Even though its been years since they married its still hard to say that both sides of the Pies are...misses. Mrs.Pie and Mrs.Pie. That's so weird.” Mugen chuckled as he lightened his own mood.

Applejack rolled her eyes, “And Fuu and Pinkie are still out friends. Now hop to it, ah got our foals to see to.”

Mugen smiled and clamored out his bead, ready to tackle another day.

….


“SCREAMING GRIFFONS!” Pinkie fired her party cannon at the ground as she jumped, the blast sending her to the roof of Sugar Cube Corner.

Fuu laughed, still on the ground, “Don't you think it'd be easier to use a ladder honey?”

Pinkie laughed down at her wife, “But that would to be easy MAGGOT! I AM PIIINKIE CUPCAKE! I WILL EAT YOU!” The party mare's grin extended to a creepy level as she began to decorate the front of SCC from the roof.

Fuu rolled her eyes as a very familiar voice cleared his throat, “Excuse Mrs.Pie, I'm here for the cake we ordered.”

Fuu spun around to face Mugen, “It's right over he-”

Mugen cut her off, “I was talking to other Mrs.Pie.” Mugen laughed as his friend began to fume.

Pinkie laughed from the roof, her helmet wobbling around as she moved, still obscuring her eyes, “OOO you little joker you MAGGOT! DROP AND GIVE ME TWENTY! IF CELESTIA HAD WANTED YOU TO LIVE SHE WOULD NOT HAVE CREATED ME! You're cake's inside sweety, the Cakes have your cake..hahahahahahahahaha”

Mugen chuckled as Fuu continued to pepper his back with blows, which he easily ignored as he stepped into Sugar Cube Corner.

Celestia moaned and grunted, sweat pooled together on her brow as she bit her lip. Even that didn't stop another moan of absolute pleasure from ripping through her. “Oh JIIIIIN!” The Princess shouted...as her husbands fingers continued to massage her neck.

“You really need to relax more often love. The stress is really getting to you.” Jin said calmly, continuing to roll his wife's shoulders with circular motions of his fingers and hands.

The Princess began to pant, “Oh sweet Equestria Jin take me now!”

“Even after eight years of marriage and eleven years of love you are still the biggest perv I have ever met. You have a meeting with the council for a debate on taxes in less than an hour.” Jin rolled his eyes as he continued to massage his wife.

Celestia pouted as the truth sank in, all of it. She still groaned and shivered at his touch, and that sent the spark of an idea through her whole being.

“I've got it! Hide under the table in front of me at the meeting and-” Jin cut her off by digging his fingers deeper into her tensed muscles sending another wave of pleasure through her that made her groan.

“Nope.avi” Jin said calmly, continuing to massage her.

“Yes.” The princess of the sun shot out.

“No.”

“Yes”

“NO!”

“YES!”

“NO!”

“NO!”

“YES!” Jin blinked immediately realizin his mistake.

Celestia's magic surrounded him as she shouted, “TOO LATE YOU SAID YES! SCORE!”


Mugen sighed in utter contentment, he hugged his wife closer to him. She squeezed back...which hurt much more considering they were in pony form and she was a lot stronger than him.

Mugen glanced down the hill to the group of foals/children playing below. AppleMac and AppleBlossom chased two younger foals around in a game of what they called “Team Tag”

“They're so adorable aren't they you guys.” Fluttershy managed to squeak out. Big Mac hugged his own wife closer to his body. “Eeyup.”

Mugen laughed, “That's still the most you say isn't it big guy?”

Big Mac chuckled and simply drawled, “Eeyup.”

“DADDY DADDY! Do you and Uncle Muggy and auntie AJ and momma want to play team tag with us?” Cried the excited pegasus filly with a cream coat...and an apple red mane. Her ice blue eyes bulged out in hope.

“Eeyup!” Cried the exact replica of Big Mac, his father.

Both sets of parents laughed at where the colts small vocabulary came from. And with a nod, all four stood up and dove into the midst of the game with their children, laughing in utter bliss the whole way.

The End...


Thank you to those who stuck with my cruddy story the whole way through. I did however, really enjoy writing this piece and have already begun on another work of mine. But...I am going to China as a part of an exchange program THIS sunday...and won't be back until July. I'll try to upload the new idea if I can but I can't say for certain. Also..sorry about the smallish epilogue but hey...I got the general idea of what happened after the wedding out there! Fluttershy Guy peacing out.

Comments ( 18 )

Thanks for the story,loved it :moustache::moustache:

601736 that avatar...i love it too :moustache::moustache::moustache: I just outdid you with moustaches...come at me brony

Going to China? Lucky...

601760

Swag my good sir, swag :moustache:

601919 Why not? I'm game... *slurp*

1.TAKE ME TAKE ME VESPAH!
2.ZOZOZOZOZOZO BOAT BOAT! BEAT THE CRAP OUT OF EACH AND EVERY FARM!

602619 SHIT! He's onto the ponies true agenda! GET HIM!

Crudely done and rough around the edges, but a very readable story none the less. Maybe, if you pursue writing deeper, some time later you could come back and re-write this story.

sooo, discord is dead?

614960 no just heavily beat up and covered in cake batter

Aru

You really deserve a shitload of :moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache: for this fantastic story! I'm sad that there is an end of this fanfic. Everything good need to have an appropriate ending. Pony Ville Champloo gave me a nice fun and big amount of laugh. :pinkiecrazy:

A very nice crossover. I laughed many times at Mugen's adventures, and the Molestia moments were priceless! :rainbowlaugh:
It was a good idea to look up a crossover with one of the best shows ever! This story, however short or simple, has given me enough inspiration to write my own crossover! Thank you for enlightening us with your genius. *bows*:twilightsmile:

1032110 oh why tank you sir, good luck with your cross over :moustache:

1120849 why thank you sir have a moustache :moustache:

Login or register to comment