• Published 22nd Aug 2014
  • 530 Views, 10 Comments

Emo Ponies Need Love Too - GodOfBBQ



A life long depressed mare finds love.

  • ...
8
 10
 530

Chapter #1 Life Sucks!

Hello, my name is Buzzkill, and my story begins when I was thirteen years old. I'd just started the new school year, and at the time I was depressed. You see, I've been depressed for as long as I can remember, probably even longer. Maybe because my parents didn't care for me like they should have, or I've been bullied for how I act around other ponies my age. But it's really because I could never find love. I know, I know, "A thirteen year old shouldn't be looking for love at that age!". If you thought, that then you don't understand how hard my life was. Anyway, going back to the story. It was the first day of school, and this was my last chance to finally find love, since we were moving to Ponyville after this school year. When I stepped into the classroom, I saw all the ponies, even the teacher stare at me with there large colorful eyes.

Great. Even the teacher hates me.

"What?" I said.
They stared at me for a few seconds longer and they went back to what they were doing. I walked up to the teacher and she told me to go pick a seat. Since I was the last to arrive, I was stuck with the last seat which was next to a colt. I never learned his name, maybe because he would turn out to be one of my many bullies, which sucks because he was pretty cute. He was a dark blueish purple kind of color and he had a dark purple Mohawk. But it turned out he was from Canterlot. Meaning he was way out of my league. Life really hated me that day.

As you could probably, tell I didn't have a lot of friends. In fact, I only had one real friend, and that was a colt named Gigglebox. I don't think he took anything really serious, he would simply laugh at quite literally anything and everything. After a while it would have got annoying for most ponies, but for a filly who has a hard time making with friends, it was a blessing. It was mid year and also hearts and hooves day, and of course, I had nopony to take me to the dance. My dad felt bad for me and offered to take me to the dance but was I really going to take that offer when I'm already humiliated? Not a chance. My dad is a respectful and caring pony, but he can me a tad clumsy and overly silly at times so It would be best if I didn't take him. All that aside, I've been thinking about going with Gigglebox. He's the only colt who would actually tolerate me and hang out with me, plus, I have to admit he was pretty cute at times. His cute little giggle, even when it just a small quiet one would always make me blush. Everypony thought we were from another universe or something, since I was always a timid and boring emo filly, and Gigglebox was always more out there and was fun to hangout with. I didn't want to ask him in the first place, because that would make me look desperate (which secretly I was), but in the end, I ended up looking like a fool and I asked him. And I what I learned completley caught me off guard!

"YOU'RE GAY!?" I yelled, I knew I shouldn't have yelled it that loud, because I think some of the other students heard. He told me that he was gay, and he asked if that would change our friendship in anyway. I obviously told him no, because I don't really care if my friends are gay or not. It's just that I was very disappointed by this, especially not having a date to the dance, which by the way was tonight! I decided to just forget about the stupid dance anyway. Of course, I didn't tell my parents because if I did they would sit me down and talk to me about crap I don't really care about for an hour or two, so I just stayed in my room and cried to myself. I knew I was going to be lonely forever. Nopony would want to waste their time with a stupid, ugly, boring emo mare like me.

A few years passed, along with the school years. and I just tried my best to stay in the shadows. I didn't even try to get a boyfriend this time, I just focused on getting the day done. But it still pained me that I saw all these ponies who have a mate with them, and I'm the only one who doesn't. My high school bullies this time was this stupid whore named Bon Bon, and her bottom bitch Lyra. I don't know if they are dikes or not, but I keep getting the feeling that they have some sort of relationship. Surprisingly, high school wasn't hell like I thought it was. It flew by nice and fast. The only time it would slow down is when the stupid hoes Lyra and Bon Bon would say something stupid, but that's about it.

But once I left hell in school, I entered it again back home. My dad passed away because of some sort of disease. He was the only pony who would understand what I'm going through, so his death really set me back socially and emotionally. I isolated myself from my drunk of a mom. I would either lock myself inside my room, or just run away. I wouldn't be gone long though, I can only take so much of being homeless.
I got into a fight with my mom when she came home wasted. That was the last straw. I packed whatever I needed and left. I needed to get out of that hell hole before it consumed me. It was late at night when I left, so nopony was out except for myself obviously. I stopped at this place called Sugarcube Corner, and hid behind that building for the rest of the night next to the trash cans. The next morning, I smelt like rotten cupcakes in result of sleeping near a trash can. I walked around Ponyville to see if I can find a place to sleep, or hopefully find somepony who would take me in, but that would be a long shot. As I was walking, I saw two ponies who I wished were just figments of my imagination. It was Lyra and Bon Bon.

"Oh, look, Lyra! The emo!"

"Hey! How about you too quit hoofing each other and get the hell out of here?!" I yelled and I made sure somepony could here me.

"Screw you loner! Unlike you, I've found love, so ha!" I wanted to buck Lyra in the face when she said that.

"Look, emo! Why don't you do Celestia a favor ad just go kill yourself, okay?" And when Bon Bon said that I pretty much broke a law... And her muzzle.

"Owwww!!" She yelled, crying like the bitch was. She called the guards, though, so I had to hoof it out of there. I was able to escape, but I was forced to hide out in the Everfree, which was way better than the trash cans! As I strolled through the known path, I saw somepony in the distance. It was a pure white unicorn, with light blue mane, and bright orange eyes. But what was very odd was that her cutie mark was a heart with a needle, and thread mending it together while my cutie mark is a heart breaking in half. Maybe just a coincidence. I was going to take a shot in the dark here. I was going to ask her if she could help me out, and if she didn't help I would head back to Manehatten. When I confronted her, she was actually nicer than expected.

"Well, hello stranger, who's wearing all black, with cut marks on her hoof and who's looking at me like she's going to commit homicide in five minutes!" That was very descriptive, and more accurate than I wanted it to be. "Just joking. Can I help you?" This was my chance! I couldn't mess this up, if I share too, much I'm screwed!

"I got into a fight with my mom, ran away from home, slept in the back of sugar cube corner, and I'm hiding from the guards!"
Dammit!

"Totally understandable! You can stay with me if you want. My brother finally moved out, so I have an empty room in the house!" I struck gold! It may be to revealing, but it worked! When she took me back to her home, it was actually a really nice house. Very clean and very neat. Obviously a virgin. But I was in no position to judge, hell, I'm still a virgin! When she showed me the room I was very surprised at the size of the room. There was a queen bed and everything! she let me get settled in and unpacked. When night hit, I fell fast asleep, knowing that things are uphill from now on... I hope.

Author's Note:

Hey guys hope you like the story so far! Now I've decided to introduce two more of my custom OC's. Now this story was going through major transformations like Buzzkill being raped by her dad and Buzzkill doing drugs but I just figured that I didn't want my story going into the mature category. Now just so you know I have nothing against same sex love, I say love because that's where it ends for me. So if anybody was offended by what Buzzkill said I greatly apologize. Hopefully this story will do good, or even better than good. Now fun fact Gigglebox is actually based off of a friend of mine, the only difference between the two is that Gigglebox is gay and my friend is straight. I made him gay because I was running out of male characters so I decided to use the only unused male character. Anyhow hope you like it and PEACE OUT!


Oh all corrections and edits are credited to this kind fella

snowflakes in the snow