• Published 16th Apr 2012
  • 3,022 Views, 53 Comments

Into the Blender - AnnonyMouse



The Mane Six find themselves mixed up in other's bodies.

  • ...
6
 53
 3,022

Chapter 2

Author: Annonymouse
MLP:FiM is property of Hasbro. This is a free fan-fiction, not to be sold or traded for any money, goods or services.
...
Special thanks to maskedferret for helping me with spelling and grammar.
...
PLEASE NO COMMENTS ON SPELLING OR GRAMMAR! See my profile for details
...

Into the Blender
02

...

Twilight Sparkle was pacing back and forth in the library, all eyes were on her.

Actually, all eyes were on Pinkie Pie's body as it bounced back and forth along Twilight's usual 'pacing' zone (indicated by the floor being considerably more worn than the rest of the floor).

“What are we going to do? Without my magic I can't cast a locator spell and find my body.”

“Would ya just quit yer pacing?” It was just so... ODD. Hearing Applejack's southern drawl coming from the stetson wearing Rarity. “Or whatever it is yer doin'. It's driving me crazy.”

“Sorry, sorry. I'm just... OOH. I've got Pinkie Pie's body... You know how energetic she is all the time...” She sighed. “Maybe a cup of warm milk and honey will calm me down.”

Fluttershy's head snapped up. “Oh no. Please don't do that. My body can't handle being relaxed.”

Twilight cocked her head. “What? Why?”

“Well... How do I put this?” She tapped her borrowed hoof against her borrowed chin. “Think of me as a balloon with a slow leak in it and a constant source of helium going into it at the same time so it keeps its shape.” She demonstrated by outlining the shape of a balloon with her hooves.

“Okay... I'm listening, but...”

“Now think of the relaxing warm milk and honey as a band-aid over the hole.”

Twilight thought for a moment. “Would the balloon still be getting the helium poured into it?” She had to be certain.

Nod nod. “Then... then the balloon would keep getting bigger and bigger and bigger until it...” Pinkie started explaining.

Twilight's eyes widened considerably. “I'd POP?”

“Yup, and it sure isn't a pretty sight. Happened to me only once while I was trying not to be so happy and bouncing and... well, It just wasn't pretty.” She expressed this by shaping the balloon and then quickly expanding her forelegs, her wings popping out at the same time. “BOOM!!!”

“Oh come on Pinkie Pie. That's silly.”

“It most certainly is not silly Dear. I SAW it. Poor Pinkie Pie.”

“Um...” Twilight raised a brow. “You're serious?”

“Ah saw it with mah own eyes too. Couldn't sleep well fer a month after that.” Applejack shuddered a little.

Twilight was not certain she wanted to be in a body that could potentially... pop? “We really have to find my body and that amulet and get ourselves turned back to normal.”

“Ah think this is cool.” Apple Bloom grinned from Sweetie Belle's body.

“It is really nice. I feel closer to Apple Bloom now than ever before.”

“I don't want to be this close to Scootaloo...” Dash fumed. She was currently covered in band-aids. “And how the heck can she use that... thing so well?” She pointed a hoof at the scooter.

“Scootaloo's really good on her scooter.” Sweetie Belle pointed out.

“...” Dash paced back and forth. “I just wanna fly...” She muttered.

“Say, Darling.” Rarity looked to Twilight. “Twilight?” She was not where she had been moment ago. “Twilight?”

A moment later came sounds from the kitchen.

Everypony peaked in and saw Twilight putting an empty coffee pot down next to an empty plate, then wipe cupcake crumbs from her mouth.

Pinkie Pie smiled. “You sure got the hang of my usual morning pattern, only it's not morning right now. It's after noon and why do I feel like taking another nap?”

Twilight looked at the empty pot and plate. “That pot was full... and there was a dozen cupcakes on the plate...” She burped. “Oh no... this body... caffeine and sugar rush...” She then blacked out.
...

Terra peeked out from behind a rock, glaring at the pair of Pegasus guards that would most likely block her path. She had already tried winking inside the castle, but there seemed to be some sort of magic preventing that. That, and she couldn't figure out how she had done it the first time when she escaped the original owner of this body.

(What to do... This is just not Discord's style at all...)

“Twi? Is that you?” A voice came from behind her and made her jump. Terra spun around and stared at...

“D... D... DRAGON!!!” She freaked and bolted, running head first into the boulder she had been hiding behind.
...

Scootaloo could see everything that was happening through the gem of the amulet like it was her own eyes. She found she couldn't do anything but watch.

(Spike? SPIKE!!! It's me, Scootaloo. I'm stuck in the necklace thing. Twilight's acting really strange, even for her.)

Spike simply looked down at Twilight and sighed. “What is wrong with you Twilight?” Poke poke.
...

Spike was confused. He waved over to the guards at the gate. “Can I get a hoof here? This is Twilight Sparkle, you know, the Princess's personal student?”

The two guards came over. “Of course we recognize you Sir Spike, and Lady Sparkle as well... is she going to be alright?”

“She kinda just freaked out and smacked her head on the rock. Anyway, I was just on my way to speak with Princess Celestia. Do you think you could take care of her? I really have to hurry or I'll be late.”

“Of course Sir.” The guard nodded.
...

Scootaloo watched with some confusion as the guards carried Twilight off, but she was still laying there on the ground. (Oh great... did she drop me? HELLO!!! Anypony? SPIIIIKE!!!) She wanted to scream, but the no mouth issue was really grating on her nerves.
...

“Twilight! You get down here THIS instant.”

“What? Where?” Twilight blinked. She looked around, then down.

Why was she on top of Rarity's Carousel Boutique? “What in the world?”

“Y'all just went all stiff fer a sec, then ya bolted from the kitchen. We spent th' last 10 minutes just lookin' fer ya.”

“How did I get up here?” Twilight twitched. She was still feeling WAY too energetic.

Dash looked at Rarity, who was in HER awesome body. “Rarity, think you can fly up there and help her down?”

“What? You mean... Fly?”

“Of course. You have those awesome babies.” She pointed to the blue wings.

“But...”

“You already know how to fly. You did it when you visited Cloudsdale.”

Rarity shook her head. “But, those were magical wings... these are real ones. I don't even know what to do with them.”

Dash facehoofed. “I don't believe this...”

Pinkie Pie walked up, yawning. “Oh, there's Twinkie Pie.” She looked up at her body. “Are you stuck? How silly.”

“Just get me down from here.” Twilight was clinging to the lightening rod at the top of the building.

Rarity sighed. “I guess I have no choice... Stay right there Darling.” She rushed into the building, face planting on the door as it didn't open.

Dash winced. “I'm not even in my body and I almost felt that...”

“Why didn't the door open? Oh right... no magic.” She used her hoof to open the door and headed inside. A minute later, a trapdoor opened on the roof. A dust and cobweb covered rainbow mane appeared. “Twilight, be a dear and come down.”

“Oh thank you thank you thank you.” Twilight came down and followed Rarity

About that moment, Applejack looked at Pinkie Pie. “Twinkie Pie?”

“Yea, I was thinking all sorts of nicknames for everypony. “I could be Flutterpie or Pinkie Shy.”

Applejack groaned.

“Fluttershy could be Flutterjack or Appleshy or...”

“Ah get the idea... And no. Ah ain't goin' to be no Apple Rarity or nuthin' else. Ah'm Applejack, an' that's that.”

“I was thinking Rarijack actually.”

Fluttershy could only giggle cutely.
...

Lyra sat on the park bench next to her own body. “Bon Bon?”

“Yes Lyra?” She smiled back at her own body.

“Would you like to get a bite to eat? I'm starving.”

“I'd love too, but I'm on a diet.”

“What?”

“Diet, you know, watching what I eat to help me loose weight?”

Lyra stared at 'Lyra'. “Why? You're perfect just as you are. Well, ok, maybe not at this very second because you're stuck in my lazy, fat-flanked body. But you're body is perfect. I actually feel really good.”

“And It's going to get a stiff and sore back by sitting like that.” Bon Bon poked at Lyra's belly and watched it jiggle. “You need to go on a diet, you know that?”

“What?”

“D. I. E. T. Diet. And you need to exercise as well.”

Lyra frowned. She did actually feel pretty good in this body, not so... sluggish or tired. “So... you're going to take my body on a diet?” She asked as she shifted to a position that felt better in this body. “I'm not used to sitting like this...”

“Why not? Of course, you will be sticking to my diet and workouts with me. I'm not going to get a jiggly belly.”

“You know what?” Lyra smiled. “Why not? I love you and you love me. Why don't we try to be at our best together?”

The smiled at each other and headed off together to diet together and work out together and to be happy together, no matter what.

“Oh yea, my body gets stiff and sore sitting like everypony else. You're going to have to get used to sitting like I always do.” Lyra added as they walked off.
...

“Welcome back Rarity Dash.” Pinkie beamed, a mug of steaming hot coffee in her hooves.

“I have GOT to get around to cleaning out that attic...” Rarity frowned. “And Pinkie Pie, please do not call me that again. It's odd enough being in this body as it is. I most certainly do not want to be called...”

“Hey there Rainbow Dash!” A pair of Pegasai flew over. “We need your help to break up a big storm that's heading for Ponyville.”

“Eep...” Rarity stared at the pair of Pegasai. “Me?” She squeaked nervously.

The real Rainbow Dash facehoofed. “RD's not feeling well.” She quickly explained in her squeaky voice. “We're... taking her to Twilight's to figure out what's wrong with her.”

“Hey, I may be a weather pony, but I'm also the Weather Team medic. I know more about Pegasus physiology that any Unicorn, no offense Miss Rarity.”

“Ah... None taken?” Applejack winced at her inability to talk like Rarity.

“Um... I'll be fine Gentlemen. Please, do not worry about me.”

They both stared at Rainbow Dash, then at each other.

“You feeling ok RD?”

“Actually, I do feel marvellous, but I still need to find Twilight Sparkle. Please, be a dear and I'll try to catch up later.”

“Um... RD? Why are you acting like Miss Rarity?”

“She got bumped on the noggin and is all confused like.” Pinkie Pie tapped herself on the head with her hoof, then stuck her tongue out the side of her head and swirled her eyes.

The pair of Pegasai started backing away from Fluttershy... looking nervous. “Um... Yea, you go find Miss. Sparkle...” They shot off into the sky.

“I'm ruined...” Rainbow Dash wanted to cry. “Rarity... would it have been hard to, oh, I don't know, talk like me so you DON'T go making my weather team start thinking I've lost it?”

“I most certainly cannot.” She fluffed her short spiky rainbow mane.

“Ugh...” Dash fumed and limped off back towards the library. “Ow... darn ponyshoes... Darn scooter...”
...

“Uuuh...” Terra groaned as she came too. She was laying on her side, on something heavenly soft. She cracked an eye open and glanced around.

(Room... white walls... pony with a nurse hat... Am I in a hospital?) She closed her eyes and continued 'being unconscious' as she thought. (Ok, some dragon snuck up behind me. I think it was trying to ambush me so it could eat me. I guess those guards must have seen it and chased it off. Whew, am I glad. And OW! My head hurts.)

“Twilight Sparkle?”

Terra cracked her eye open again. She looked into a pair of pretty pink eyes. Familiar pink eyes.

“Tia?” She opened her eyes fully and saw it was a pony she recognized. “Tia? Is that you? You've changed so much since I last saw you.” She grabbed hold of the pony who was now a lot larger than she remembered. “Did you put on weight?”

“Twilight? Are you alright? I understand you hit your head but...” she lowered her voice to a whisper. “Do you think you could not hug me in front of the doctor or nurse, and please call me Princess in public.”

Terra leaned back, releasing the Alicorn. “Oh... um.. of course Princess. Uh... Say, where's Discord?”

“Whatever are you talking about? You and your friends defeated him months ago. Don't you remember you turned him back into a statue?”

“I did? I mean... ooh... We need to talk in private.”

“Doctor, Nurse, if you please? I would like to speak privately with Twilight Sparkle.”

“Of course Princess.” The doctor nodded and he led the nurse from the castle clinic.

“Twilight, what is the matter with you?”

“I... I'm not Twilight.” She looked into those beautiful eyes. “Tia. It's me... Terra, your little sister.”

Celestia took a step back in shock. “No... Discord... He destroyed you.”

“No he didn't. He trapped me in my pendant. Well, my mind at least.” She patted her chest. “Huh? Oh no... where is it?”

“You were not brought in with any jewelry.”

“Aw COME ON!!!” Terra cried. “Why do I always have such horrible luck?” She looked at Celestia again. “Tia... Sis, you gotta help me. We have to find my pendant. You know how important it is to me.”

“Do not call me 'Sis'.” Tia turned. “We did not exactly part on good terms, those long years ago.”

“I... I know I betrayed you and Luna and joined sides with Discord... but he betrayed me. He trapped me in my pendant. I've been in there ever since.”

“Where is my student, Twilight Sparkle?”

“Hmm, brainy type? Curious and likes asking questions?”

Celestia nodded. “That would be... one way to describe her. Now what have you done with her?”

“She's fine. She's in some pink pony's body.”

“You didn't... You switched your mind into her body and then... wait. If Twilight is in Pinkie Pie's Body, where is Pinkie Pie?”

“I dunno.” Terra shrugged. “Maybe in the pendant? We have to find it... And Discord really is defeated, right?”

“Yes he is. Now, where do you last remember having your pendant?”

“Before that dragon attacked me and tried to eat me.”

Celestia raised an eye. “You're still scared of dragons?”

“Well DUH. Come on Tia. You know that dragons attack and eat whole pony villages. You remember what happened to my friends when that dragon attacked. I watched it eat my friends.”

“Dragons no longer eat ponies.” Celestia stated. “They may still be wild forces of nature, but they are more... civil.

“Then... what about that scary dragon?”

“Was he about this tall?” She held her hoof off the floor a little bit.

“I think so. He was one of those purple and green dragons, you know, the green fire breathing type?”

“That's Spike, Twilight Sparkle's assistant.”

Terra blinked. “You mean the original owner of this body tamed a dragon?”

“She hatched it from his egg and raised him. They care for each other deeply, like a family.”

“I must have been gone a lot longer than I thought...”

“Over 3,000 years, give or take.” Celestia sighed. “Terra, Luna and I used the Elements of Harmony to transform Discord into stone.”

“They actually worked?” Terra gasped. “I can't believe it.” She clapped her hooves together. “You really defeated him, and now you and Lulu are Princesses? What about me? Was I considered a Princess to?”

“You were branded a traitor to Equestria.” Celestia frowned. “Even if you did create the Elements of Harmony, your betrayal was, and still is, inexcusable.”

Terra hung her head. “So... even trapped in a piece of rock for 3,000 years is not enough to undo the bad things I did..."

Celestia winced. “Well... I might be able to remove the traitor brand... But, we need to find your pendant and turn things back to normal.”

“And me? If they go back to 'normal' I'll be stuck back in the pendant.” She actually started crying. “I don't want to be put back in that prison. I can never sleep, always awake, unable to blink. Always looking out the gem.”

“And now some other innocent pony is trapped in that same prison.” Celestia stomped down a hoof.

“Oh... I'm a terrible pony... She must be suffering.”
...

Scootaloo had been found by a guard. He looked at her and picked her up, took her into the castle and dropped her in a trunk full of junk.

Scootaloo could see the sign that clearly said 'Lost and Found'.

(You have GOT to be kidding me... More like found then lost... I WANNA GET OUT OF HERE!!!)

The guard then smiled. “Ah, time to finally take my week long vacation. I am so outta here.” And he rushed off.
...

“How about a locater spell?” Celestia suggested.

“No can do... that pendant is the very reason you could never use a locater spell on me.” Terra stated.

Celestia frowned deeply. “I see... Non-detection magic. There's no way TOO detect it other than by sight. If you can draw it for me, I can have all my guards start searching the grounds, inside and out.”

“Th... Thank you.”

“I'm still angry at you, you know that.”

“I understand...” Terra hung her head.

“But... I think I can forgive you. You truly look sorry for your actions.”

“But... I... I betrayed both you and Luna. I'm a bad... former, Alicorn.”

“Yes, you were. As bad as they come. Creating this beautiful world, the Elements of Harmony, and helping us to create our little ponies.” Celestia hugged Terra. “Now, I want you to return to Ponyville and apologize to Twilight Sparkle and any other pony you may have effected. Once we find the pendant, Spike will bring it to you, and you can reverse what you did.”

“Of course. I... I guess I do deserve to be imprisoned for the bad things I've done.”

“Terra, let me tell you about Nightmare Moon...”
...
To Be Continued...