• Published 21st Aug 2014
  • 3,825 Views, 102 Comments

Star Wars: Among Terror - RadioBug15



A Jedi-turned Sith is betrayed by the Emperor and is on the run as a criminal, but as he is being chased by Imperial TIE Fighters, he crash lands in a world full of talking ponies...

  • ...
18
 102
 3,825

Chapter 7: Killer of Stars

I'm just going to skip what owns what, okay? Thanks!

Sidious was infuriated, he had felt through the Force that Deimos had discovered the cargo ship, he walked over to the projector, where he summoned a hologram of Vader kneeling to him.

"Rise Vader, Lord Deimos is still alive and has found the ship, our prisoners and our only chance of finally ending this stalemate have been stolen," Sidious said, obviously angry.

"What is thy bidding my master?" Vader asked his master, standing up.

"Not what you can do, I am aware of your intentions to clone your old apprentice, what was his name? Oh, Starkiller," he grinned at Vader's reaction, stiffening muscles and a very long pause.

"Yes master, I have made a clone of Starkiller completely obedient to his superiors, but at the same time a flawed copy had also escaped, but what do you want of it?" Vader was curious as to what his master wanted.

"If you want to keep your apprentice, then you will send him to Deimos's last known location, a medium-sized planet in the unknown regions. If the apprentice lives, you can keep him, but if he dies, then I will see the rest of your projects unworthy and will order the elimination of every clone in Kamino," Sidious instructed, about to turn off the projector, "Oh, and use a Star Destroyer to send the clone, I want Deimos to know that what he fights will be a challenge."

"I understand, my master," the black clad Sith said, Sidious then turned it off, returning to the seat that represented his power over the galaxy.

I very much hope you are ready Deimos, for you will not survive this, Emperor Palpatine smiled evilly.


Day 10 in Equestria

Deimos looked at them both in surprise, he didn't expect two people he had heard of to actually meet him, they then heard a third groan to see the Kaleesh start to wake up, but he fell back asleep for some reason.

"Darth Maul? The Sith who was bisected by Jedi Master Obi-Wan Kenobi?" Deimos remarked with surprised in his voice, Maul scowled.

"Kenobi... where is he?" Maul growled under his breath.

"Order 66 has been activated long ago, he's probably dead along with hundreds of other Jedi," Deimos explained.

"There is a slim chance that other Jedi can survive," Sana pointed out.

"I survived the Jedi Purge because I renounced my allegiance to the Jedi Order long before Order 66," Ahsoka Tano explained.

"How does that explain the lightsabers?" Deimos said, raising his eyebrow while looking at her Saber and Shoto.

"Souvenirs," she simply said.

"What about you Maul?" Deimos said, Ahsoka glared at both Sith Lords for a brief second before looking back in her general direction.

"I was tortured by Sidious after he killed my brother Savage Opress, I was then taken to a holding cell, they attempted to starve me to death, but I managed to survive using my hate for both Sidious and... Kenobi," he said with malice in his voice.

"Now that the introductions are over, welcome to the land of Equestria, where the country is dominated by three subgroups of ponies: Earth Ponies, who rely on strength and Stamina, Unicorns, who used magic-" Maul growled at the word 'magic', reminding him of his encounter with a certain Nightsister.

"-And Pegasi, who use their wings to fly and manipulate the weather, Equestria is ruled by two princesses: Princess Celestia and Luna," Twilight explained.

"(I have overheard the conversation, who are you?)" the Kaleesh finally woke up and spoke to them in his own native language, luckily Deimos could understand his language.

"I am Deimos, this is Sana, Darth Maul, Ahsoka Tano, and Twilight Sparkle," the Sith introduced the others.

"(Hello, I am Jeyeva Mi, a Kaleesh warrior,)" he explained.

"What about the lightsaber?" Deimos asked him.

"(I am a self-taught Force-Sensitve, I had built this lightsaber when I was younger,) he explained, unhooking his lightsaber and activating it, the blade glowing a quite intimidating grey, then deactivating it.

"Okay, NOW that the introductions are out of the way and the greetings to Equestria as well, what about all of you getting home?" she asked.

"We don't have a home, just the rest of the galaxy, besides some of the ships are broken beyond repair, especially the cargo ship with it's engine," Scrap explained.

"Why can't you fix it?" Twilight asked.

"Did you just hear me say 'beyond repair'? The engine might as well be bomb shrapnel, we can't piece it back together," Scrap scowled.

"Oh...right, so any-" the doors flung open with Rainbow Dash flying through.

"Twilight, you're gonna wanna see this," she said in panic, Twilight immediately followed her, Deimos looked at the rest of the group, the T-Legion started for the door, Sana, Maul, Ahsoka, and Jeyeva followed behind him as he also started leaving the castle.

"This is where the fun begins," he grinned as he felt another dark presence from far away.

He opened the door, feeling the cool breeze that billowed past him, he then looked up to see a giant ship, triangular in shape, floating right over the planet.

"What is that?" Twilight, obviously afraid, asked Deimos.

"A star destroyer, no, a super star destroyer, much bigger than the standard size," Deimos explained, taking out his lightsaber.

"What good will that do Deimos? You can't touch it without another ship," Darth Maul said, Deimos put away the saber, suddenly Discord appeared out of nowhere sitting on a chair wearing a monocle, reading a newspaper, Celestia and Luna appeared with him as well.

"Well there seems to be high amounts of- wait what the- DEIMOS! What happene- oh my gosh," he said as he looked up and spotted the destroyer.

"I know, have any ideas?" Deimos said.

"I could make a, oh nevermind, seems the fight is coming to you," Discord pointed at a lone ship that differed from TIE Fighters.

"I sense a fight," Ahsoka said, she took out her lightsabers and activated them, Maul did the same with his Lightsaber and Darksaber, Sana activated her Lightsaber as well as Deimos and Jeyeva.

The ship touched down, the doors opened, revealing a man with very short hair wearing red robes with metal chest plating, gloves and boots, Deimos immediately recognized the man.

"Starkiller?" Deimos asked, the man smirked at him.

"The Starkiller you knew is dead, I am better and more improved than he ever will be," he said.

"Would you like to test that?" Deimos said, twisting his lightsabers around into a dueling stance, to be honest, the only things that he feared was Sidious and Vader, Starkiller and he knew each other as acquaintances until Deimos was discovered by Vader, Deimos left and had never heard from Starkiller again, but he now knew of his fate if there was a clone of him standing in front of him, and if this was a really a clone who claimed he was superior, AND if he was right, then he had something new to fear.

"Gladly," Dark Starkiller, he and Deimos then glanced at the sky containing the Super Star Destroyer, Starkiller raised his hands towards it and brought it together; slowly the ship began to creak and turn until it eventually caved in upon itself, turning into a massive ball of metal and death, Starkiller then let go of his force influence, the ship began to leave the plant's orbit and drift off into space, the apprentice then activated his sabers, glowing red.

"The old Starkiller can bring down a standard Star Destroyer, but I can crush a Super Star Destroyer even in the far cold regions of space.

Discord snapped his fingers, turning to human form as Jonothen Doscrid, he unhooked his curved hilt saber and activated it, twirling the white blade around.

"Five against one? Hardly seems fair...for you at least," the Dark apprentice smirked, ignoring the former Storm troopers.

"Incorrect dear clone," Deimos turned to Maul and Ahsoka, "Get the civilians to safety, we'll handle it from here," Ahsoka nodded and ran back to the town, Maul paused to consider it before growling and walking off, with the T-Legion to assist them both, taking the Element bearers along to safety.

"What were you saying clone?" Deimos said, grinning sadistically, leaving Discord, Sana, and he to fight this copied apprentice.

Deimos and Starkiller let loose volts of lighting at the same time, engulfing the place in light and thunder before the both of them fell backwards, they both then got up and ran towards each other with Discord and Sana close behind.

Deimos swung but Starkiller flew over him and tried to swing at him, but the Sith LORD blocked with his saber as he kept slashing at Starkiller, but both were equally trained regardless of the fact that Starkiller is only an apprentice.

The apprentice then brought his saber down on Deimos, who barely managed to block the downward slash, Deimos then managed to get them both in a saber lock, Deimos then unleashed lightning onto the clone, who stumbled back in pain.

Sana and Discord then came into the fight, Dark Starkiller then used the Force repulse to knock back the Jedi and Sith alike, Deimos was the first to get up, activating his second lightsaber and jumped back into the fight, he then attacked him with a flurry of hacks and slashes, the Clone Apprentice managed to block them all with ease, but then came Discord, who finally began his assault on the Sith clone.

Discord used his chaotic power to teleport and dodge the Sith's attacks, using his curved hilt, he began using Makashi to dodge and elegantly strike with ease and near-perfection.

"Enough!" Starkiller yelled, he force pushed Discord, Sana then rose to her feet and began attacking Starkiller, the blue blade shining among the fiery red, she pulled him closer to stab him, only to dodge certain impalement from the Dark Apprentice himself, who brought his hand back and smacked her across the face, she fell over in pain.

Deimos then ran and struck Starkiller in the leg, who counterattacked with a strike to the shoulder.

The Sith Lord hissed in pain as he blocked another attack by Starkiller, getting into another saber lock.

"Soon I will kill you and bring your head back to my master, who will reward me for my accomplishment to kill a survivor like you,' he spat at Deimos, Starkiler raised his second blade and knocked both of Deimos's sabers out of his hands, he then switched to his curved hilt lightsaber, Deimos then dodged a second strike and rolled out of the way, he aimed for the apprentices right lightsaber, aiming for the hilt, he brought it down, only to touch air, the sound of a lightsaber pierce the rather brief silence, he looked down to see that a red saber had pierced his abdomen, the saber then left his body and he fell to the ground.

"NO!!!" Discord yelled, Starkiller let out a few bolts of lighting upon him, and the Miraluka Jedi for safety measures, the Spirit of Chaos then crumpled to the ground, defeated.

Deimos opened his eyes only to be greeted by pain, he saw that the Sith lay over him, lightsaber drawn, he raised his saber to deliver the killing blow.

Only to be blocked by a certain Kaleesh Warrior; Jeyeva rolled off the platform he was hiding above and blocked the blade to protect Deimos and continued to attack Starkiller, who struggled to get up, reaching for his emergency saber, only to find it missing.

The Kaleesh was pushed back and was ultimately knocked to the ground, Deimos then force pushed the Warrior out of an oncoming blade.

Starkilled then turned and set his sights on Deimos, the Apprentice raised his blade as he was already weak, but then Deimos unleashed the Force Choke, Starkiller immediately grabbed for his throat, he then brought the blade down to strike Deimos.

But the saber never came, Deimos looked to see Starkiller had been stabbed through the chest to avoid his demise, the Apprentice then fell to the ground, dead before he hit the ground.

Deimos then turned to see the attacker, his eyes widening in surprise, it was his wife Cera, holding his emergency saber over her head and shouted triumphantly.

Maul and Ahsoka returned with the T-Legion and Elements of Harmony, who looked at the results of the battle.

"Did you win?" the Togruta female said,

"Yes," Deimos then staggered and coughed up blood.

"But right now, I need a doctor," he said as he collapsed onto the forest floor.

Fluttershy then attempted drag the human to the hospital.

"He needs to go to a hospital, help!" she yelled before the rest of the six finally effectively helped bring the mortally wounded person to a hospital.

Author's Note:

Dark Starkiller FTW!!!

Also since this Starkiller was killed before Vader encounters the other Starkiller clone, it's now pretty obvious what choice he'll take since we never see this clone again.