• Published 11th Jan 2015
  • 13,522 Views, 547 Comments

Equestria Girls: Battle of Gods - The Zebra Hybrid



In a alternate universe where Lord Beerus actually destroyed Earth, Goku and Vegeta are sent in to another universe where they must adapt to their new home.

  • ...
64
 547
 13,522

PreviousChapters Next
Saga 1: Meeting New Friends

Author's Note:

Alright guys hope you like the chapter!

Battle of Gods Saga

EG: Universe

The two saiyans walked in the class and froze in their tracks. The room was dead silent as it was a staring contest between the two saiyans and the rest of the class. The silence was broken when the teacher coughed in his throat and holding out his hand to the boys. Goku and Vegeta gave the schedules that they got from Principle Celestia and handed them to the teacher. The teacher looked them over and gave them back to the saiyans with a smile.

"Alright class, looks like we have two new boys in our class today, why don't you introduce yourselves." said the teacher as he motioned Goku and Vegeta to stand in front of the class. There was another silence, Vegeta's blood started to boil, he felt powerless, and weak these low-level life forms should be introducing themselves to him! At least it couldn't get any worse.

"HI! I'm Goku...."

No.

"and I'm a..."

No No No.

"Sai..OW!" screamed Goku as Vegeta kicked his shin. Goku grunted in pain and sent a glare towards Vegeta who gave him a look of disapproval.

"What was that Goku?" said the teacher confusingly.

"Hehe, sorry I said my names Goku." Vegeta then had all eyes on him now. Oh you got to be kidding Kakarot couldn't of said my name too, like I did with him. Vegeta then sucked up his pride and gave a defeated sigh.

"I'm Vegeta." was all he said before walking to the back of the class room and taking a seat. Goku gave a shrug and followed Vegeta with a bright smile on his face, the teacher then stood up from his desk. "Thank you Goku and Vegeta, you could call me Mr.Whooves." Vegeta had to hold back his laughter he had never heard of a name so ridiculous, now he is absolutely sure he is on another world. Goku was mad, not the mad when someone bullies you, but the mad of going somewhere you didn't want to go. He was pouting half of the period, he hated school, the books, learning, the foo- ok maybe it’s not bad. He was broken from his thoughts when Vegeta kicked his chair.

"Kakarot you need to suck it up. I can't stand your groaning anymore." Vegeta whispered angrily.

"But Vegeta you know I don't like school, and I'm hungry." Goku whined, Vegeta face palmed at Goku's stupidity, of all the people on Earth I had to be stuck on another world with this idiot.

"Hey Vegeta something has been bugging me." asked Goku

"What is it?"

"How did you know we were on another world?" Vegeta let out a light chuckle as he was reclining in his desk.

"Hehe, you mean besides that most of the humans here are multicolored, have ridiculous names, low technology, and if you forgot our planet is too busy being.....I don't know....destroyed." Whispered Vegeta with a hint of anger in his voice from that last part.

"Well, when you put it that way." Goku and Vegeta then were startled from what sounded like a bell ringing throughout the classroom they then saw the students out of their chairs and into the hallways.

"I'm guessing class is over, finally." said Goku stretching his limbs while walking out the class room with Vegeta following close behind.


Sunset Shimmer scanned the halls as she walked down trying to locate the new students that she volunteered to show around and at the same time avoid disgusted glares from the other students. She kept scanning until she gazed at two boys trying to open their lockers but having no avail, one had wild, spiky black hair with and orange t-shirt and blue jeans, while the other had a vertical, spiky black hair with a blue tank and blue jeans. Sunset took a deep breath and walked up to the boys trying to open their lockers.

"How do you open these fatal contraptions!" yelled the blue one who failed again at the combination.

"Hello," said Sunset gaining the attention of the two boys, "Um, my name is Sunset Shimmer and i would like to welcome you to Canterlot High." Vegeta only grunted and went back to trying to open his locker. Sunset sighed and dropped her head, until she felt a hand on her shoulder and met the gaze of the orange clothed boy with comforting eyes.

"Hey don't worry about Vegeta . He's always like that, by the way it's nice to meet you Sunset. My name is Goku." said Goku holding his hand out and Sunset shaking it in response.

"It's nice to meet you too, I see your having trouble with your lockers, do you mind if I help."

"No, we got it but thanks for the offer."

BANG

Goku and Sunset quickly spun around to see the locker Vegeta was trying to open torn off its hinges and thrown into the opposite wall. Sunset gawked at how the one called, Vegeta, did this.

"It seems I got mine open just find." said Vegeta with a hint of cockiness, reminding Sunset of a familiar blue girl with rainbow hair.

"Y-you know the combination is on your schedule right?" asked Sunset with a slight hint of nervousness as Vegeta punched a hole through his locker.

"So, you are the one to be showing us around this dreadful confinement."

"Urhm, yes."

"Fine, me and Kakarot will follow."

"Who's Kakarot?"

"This imbecile."

"But I thought his name was Goku?"

"It is."

"So why call him Kakarot?"

"Beacause that's his name!"

"So what do I call him Kakarot or Goku?!" Vegeta and Sunset were now mere inches away from each other glaring up a storm, until Goku stepped between them.

"Hey I don't care what you call me as long as we end up friends in the end." said Goku with the biggest smile on his face, Sunset smiled as Vegeta snuffed in the air at Goku's 'nice' personality. "Alright Goku I'm sorry for the way I acted, ready for the campus tour?" asked Sunset.

"Yeah, that would be great."

"Perfect! Some other new students will be joining us shortly but in the mean time follow me you two." said Sunset with a smile as the two saiyans followed in tow, but one thought crossed Goku's mind, he never opened his locker.

The trio walked down the halls of Canterlot High stopping at any destination that seemed important, the Library, health office, weight room, gym, attendance office, book keeper, and Goku's favorite, the cafeteria. The three then spotted three girls starting towards them one was blue, another was orange, and the other was purple.

"Hello," said Sunset, "You must be the new girls I'm Sunset Shimmer and these are-"

"Not interested, but since you are here can you point us to our next class?" asked the orange one

"Urhm yeah," Sunset then noticed the red necklaces they all wore, "I like you necklaces where did you get them?" said Sunset reaching out but was grabbed by the wrist by the orange girl.

"Hehe sorry, these are personal, oh! Where are my manners I'm Adagio and these two idiots are Aria and Sonata."

"Well, it's nice to meet you are you guys going to sign up for the battle of the bands?"

"Battle of the bands?"

"Yeah, I’m sure Principle Celestia will let you try out." Adagio gave a sly grin that gave Goku's blood run cold. There was something about these girls that were....off. He knew Vegeta could feel it too, but as always he didn't really care. He was broken from his thoughts when he felt a hand slide across his chest. He turned to see the one called Sonata walking away with her friends giving him a predatory smile, "See ya' later big boy." she said as Goku blood now turned into ice.

"What was that about?" asked Vegeta, Sunset only shrugged and the three continued on with the tour of the school. Goku quickly stepped next to Vegeta to talk about those strange girls.

"Hey Vegeta." whispered Goku.

"Yeah." Vegeta answered.

"You felt something strange from those girls too right."

"Of course I did, but the thing that scares me is that there energy, its magic."

"Why are you scared of a little magic?"

"Because this magic feels similar to Babbidi's." Goku's eyes widen, he knew he felt something familiar about them. If they have magic similar to Babbidi’s that means- Oh no that can't be good.

"Vegeta, you need to stay away from them."

"Why, so you can get the glory taking them down, not this time Kakarot." Goku was about to object, until Sunset Shimmer noticed that they were falling behind. She slowed up her pace for them to catch up.

"What are you guys doing back there?" she asked.

"Uh just talking." answered Goku.

"Well come on there is some friends I like for you to meet, they should be outside on the field." Goku and Vegeta nodded as they followed Sunset outside to the field where they where they saw five girls who were probably the friends she wanted the two to meet. One was an alabaster white with purple stylish hair, an orange one with a blonde mane and cowboy hat, a yellow one with long pink hair, an all pink one with bubble gum hair(Which Goku found familiar for some reason), and a blue one with rainbow hair. The five quickly wrapped Sunset into a hug when their attention went to the two saiyans.

"Hey! I remember you!" yelled the pink girl.

"Y-you do?" stuttered Goku.

"Yeah we bumped into each other in the hallway earlier."

"Oh yeah, sorry about that." said Goku rubbing the back of his head sheepishly.

"These guys are new to Canterlot High, so I was wondering if you girls can make them feel welcome." stated Sunset.

"Of course darling, why would we say no?" said the alabaster girl, "Say what were you two were again?"

"My names Goku and this is Vegeta were from......uhrm.......South City, yeah." said Goku nervously, as Vegeta just face palmed, Kakarot is the worst liar in existence.

"South City? Haven’t heard of that place before. In the meantime I'm Rarity, and it is charmed to meet you, and these are Applejack, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, and Rainbow Dash."Goku looked over to the girls, and he noticed that they had the same energy as the three girls him, Vegeta, and Sunset just met but it was different, it felt comforting, loving, understanding. He looked over Vegeta; he could sense it as well.

"So where are ya' really from?" asked Applejack.

"What do you mean, he told you South City." argued Vegeta.

"Don't you try, ah' can sense a lie a mile away."

"You aren't going to believe us if we told you." said Goku as the one called Rainbow Dash stepped up with a gleam of cockiness

"Oh come on I'm sure we'll believe you, I am the best and fastest athlete in Canterlot High." boasted Rainbow as Vegeta busted out a loud laughter that mad all eyes face him, "What's so funny?" asked Rainbow in anger as Vegeta wiped a tear.

"I'm sorry, but if you think you’re the fastest one here, think again."

"I am the fastest! Also the most athletic here!"

"Then prove it."

"Is that a challenge I hear?!"

"I guess so, let me tell you this you beat me in three laps around this field and we will tell ou who we really are."

"And if you win?"

"You tell us what you girls are hiding."

"W-w-what do you mean?"

"Come on you really think I don't know hiding when I see it." Rainbow's face went red with anger as she quickly stomped to the track getting in a stance.

"Fine! You’re on buster!" screamed Rainbow as Vegeta chuckled and walked slowly beside Rainbow. Goku and the others walked on the bleachers and sat down to observe the pair. "Um, excuse me." asked Fluttershy tapping Goku's shoulder gaining his attention.

"Yeah" he answered.

"Is...um...Vegeta always like this?"

"Oh yeah, but you'll get used to it, but I'm pretty sure we all will be good friends once you get used to it."

"You think of me as a friend already, But we just met?"

"So? I have a good feeling about you guys." said Goku with a smile making Fluttershy blush in embarrassment as the other girls just giggled. Goku looked confusingly at Fluttershy and felt her forehead making her even more flushed by his touch. "Are you getting a fever, because you’re getting really warm?" asked Goku as Fluttershy just said she was fine causing Sunset and the others to giggle more. Goku will never understand girls and their mysterious behavior.

Vegeta was smirking as Rainbow was determined as they both stood at the starting line. Pinkie walked up at the end of the track holding a flag.

"Alright you two I want a nice clean race, no kicking, punching, biting, flipping, eating, smoking, gambling, petting-"

"Can you just on with it!" yelled Vegeta.

"Okey Doki Lokey!" said Pinkie as she raised the flag.

"On your mark!" Pinkie started as Vegeta looked at Rainbow Dash who was glowing and chuckled to himself he had this in the bag.

"Get set!"

Wait, glowing?

"GO!!!!" All of a sudden Rainbow Dash had suddenly grown blue wings and ears with long rainbow hair and zoomed off leaving Vegeta in shock. He felt his blood boil in his system, why that cheating little....Vegeta charged up his ki being surrounded by a blue aura and zoomed to catch up. Goku, Sunset, Pinkie, Applejack, Rarity and Fluttershy all looked with shock as the two super powered beings flew off. They looked back and forth at each other until Applejack decided to break the silence.

"What in the hay are ya' guys?" asked Applejack

"I could ask you the same question." replied Goku


Vegeta was quickly gaining on the rainbow powered human as they passed the first lap, he was pissed that his pride made him underestimate this Rainbow Dash. He flew beside her and gave her a glare as she stuck her tongue out playfully.

"You little cheater!" screamed Vegeta

"Hey you said you wanted my full speed, so here it is!" screamed Rainbow as she did a sonic rainboom zooming in front of Vegeta finishing another lap. Vegeta was getting even more pissed off by the second.

"Well there's no holding back now!" he screamed as his hair and aura turned a glowing gold along with his eyes turning into a light teal. Vegeta was now a super saiyan gaining Rainbow again as they flew next to each other gritting their teeth. hey could see the finish line as it got closer and closer, it was a close one.

Vegeta.

Rainbow.

Vegeta.

Rainbow.

Vegeta.

Rainb-

"Tie!!" screamed Pinkie as she waved the flag marking the end of the race as the two racers skidded to a stop staring at Pinkie in anger. Vegeta and Rainbow marched up to Pinkie with not a nice look on their faces.

(end song)

"Tie! What do you mean I crushed this weakling?"

"Not even close! I whooped your monkey behind!" Vegeta and Rainbow was mere inches about to tustle it out until Goku thought this has gone too far.

"Enough!" screamed Goku as he flew down from the bleachers landing in between the two, "Come on there is no need for that, Vegeta, I already told them everything."

"You what!" screamed Vegeta

"I told them about us being saiyans and how we got here and in return they told e about them and this magic of friendship." Vegeta took a deep breath and powered down to his normal state as did Rainbow Dash.

"Fine. Fill me in on the details."


DBZ Universe

Deep in the far reaches of the galaxy was a bright green planet filled with fields of grass, where two high beings are watching over the galaxy.

"Hmm, interesting." said one of them

"What is it Supreme Kai?" asked the other.

"It seems Goku and Vegeta are still alive Kibito Kai."

"Really that's great!"

"Yes it is, but it seems they are stuck on a different world."

"That's no problem all we have to do is summon up the eternal dragon on Namek and wish the Earth back and them home."

"It's going to be easier said than done."

"What do you mean?"

"They’re not only on a different world but a different universe and not only that but if Lord Beerus finds out that those two are still alive. Those two be in serious trouble." Supreme Kai explained as Kibito Kai had a look of worry on his face. The two Kai's started to return looking in the crystal ball to keep watch of Goku and Vegeta and at the same time sense the God of Destruction's presence.

PreviousChapters Next