• Published 3rd Aug 2014
  • 2,584 Views, 38 Comments

Tales of Sonata Dusk - Tennis Match Fan



Sonata Dusk tells a bedtime story to her sister, she also has a billion boyfriends, apparently. What other adventures will thid quirky girl get into?

  • ...
10
 38
 2,584

Sonata Dusk Breaks the Fourth Wall

Day Four in Tanzaniegha. I am suddenly wondering why everywhere I go is a horse pun. Anyway, today I am going to attempt to break the Fourth Wall! It's my first time! Later we'll rebuild it, of course! Sonata Dusk closed her journal and wiped her brow. It wasn't noon yet, but the heat was exhausting.

Here she was, on a trip to Tazaniegha she had won in a Battle of the Bands. Of course, she wasn't the only one who had won...

"Ready to work, Sonny?" Sonata's travel mate and new friend, Pinkie Pie, skipped back to their little camp with a bucket full of water.

"Ready!" Sonata replied. "Today we're going to break the Fourth Wall!"

"Ooh, I've done that lots of times!" Pinkie exclaimed excitedly. "So, how are we gonna do it?"
I
"I think I'll use a jackhammer," Sonata decided, walking up to the Fourth Wall. Pinkie's expression was one of confusion.

"A jackhammer? You know you could just tip it over, right? That's what I do!" Sonata grinned and gently rested her hand on the Wall.

"But Pinkie, that takes all the fun out of it!" She replied. "We need to break this wall in a way nobody has ever done before!"

"You got that right, sister!" Pinkie agreed. "How about we sing so loudly we blow that wall right out of Tanzaneigha?!" Sonata held her hand up for a high five.

"You're speaking my language!" Sonata exclaimed. "I packed my microphone, did you?" Pinkie's smile faltered.

"Oh, let me check my backpack." Pinkie dashed off to the tent.

"Music isn't first priority for all of us," Sonata murmured under her breath. When Pinkie returned, she was smiling sheepishly.

"Do you have an extra mic?" She asked.

"You know," Sonata remarked, "I thought you'd be prepared for anything, Pinkie!"

"I usually am!" Pinkie replied. "But not right now."

"I guess we can share the microphone, then," Sonata told her. "I only brought one." She and Pinkie grabbed onto the microphone and stared at the Fourth Wall.

"Let's rock and roll!" Pinkie yelled. "And I know the perfect song." She giggled menacingly. Sonata caught on and put the music on her Phone. Pop music blared out to accompany the girls.

"Back door cracked we don't need a key..." Pinkie and Sonata began to sing the first verse of "Blow" by Kesha.

This song is entirely fitting, Sonata thought as she sang, because Pinkie said earlier we'd blow the wall straight out of Tanzaniegha!

When the girls reached the chorus, the literally screamed into the microphone.

"THIS PLACE ABOUT TO BLOW!!" They chorused. Sonata tightened her grip on the microphone as she and Pinkie continued to sing. The fourth wall began to quiver from the sound vibrations. Sonata grinned and sang louder.

Suddenly, the wall fell flat over.

"We did it!" Sonata yelled, running up to it.

"Yay!" Pinkie Pie cheered. "Where do we put it?" Sonata tugged on her ponytail as she thought.

"I've got it!" She snapped her fingers. "Let's put it next to the other walls!" She was referring to the other three walls of the little hut she and Pinkie had made last night.

"There's an idea!" Pinkie exclaimed. Sonata grinned.

"Get out of here with your awful music!" A passerby shouted at them.

Author's Note:

Wrote this for 3 reasons:
1. I just bought a Sonata Dusk doll
2. There was a new clip just released.
3. I wanted to troll people.