• Published 14th Apr 2012
  • 825 Views, 10 Comments

Fluttershy's Shadow - DjDa5h



In this story, Fluttershy finds out exactly how scary demons really are, and possession? oh lord.

  • ...
 10
 825

Chapter 4- The Unknown Prophecy

Chapter 4:An unknown prophecy is revealed
A couple of days later. . . .
One day, Ghost Rainbow Dash looks out towards the sun one day and says a prayer.
Then, Pinkie Pie walks up and says hi to her.
"Hey Pinkie.", Rainbow Dash replies.
. . . . .
While the two are conversing, a strange-looking, straggly ghost hobbled over to them. "Hey!", the ghost shouts, "I might have some information for you!"
Rainbow looks puzzled, "Information?"
"Yes!", the old ghost says, "I might have some information on how to defeat that dark sage, Dark Reaper."
Realizing this could be their break, Rainbow Dash says, "Ok, dude. You got information, tell away!"
"Well..............", the old ghost says, "I know you youngins' don't like long stories, so I'll keep my chatter to a minimum."
"Ok.", Rainbow Dash says.
"Well, a couple of years ago, a missionary group came through here in the living plain. They were attacked viciously by an unseen force, a force by the name of Dark Reaper. Knowing her myself, I consider her to be bi-polar. A very mean, very nasty dark side, and a very nice, very hyper light side, which y'all know of as Light Reaper. You see, the original name for Dark Reaper was Starbeam. Starbeam was mercilessly killed in an act of rage. This turned her spirit from nice to flat-out evil. That's why she's the way she is today.", the old ghost explains, "The only way to change her back to her nice side is to get this jewel around her neck before she reaches her final stage.", the old ghost says as he pulls out a long, dangly chain with something bluish-green attached to it.
"This", he says triumphantly, "is the Blood Stone!"
"What is the Blood Stone made of?", Rainbow Dash asks.
"Crystallized bits of Sapphire Blood's blood.", he says without hesitation, "From before she turned evil."
"Wow.", Rainbow Dash says as the old ghost hands her the Blood Stone.
"Take good care of it!", the old ghost says, "It's very fragile!"
I'll try!", Rainbow Dash replies.

5 minutes later. . . .
"Hey guys!", Rainbow Dash says, "I've got a way to bring Dark Reaper's good side out!"
"How?", Apple Jack asks.
"An emblem by the name of 'The Blood Stone'!", Rainbow Dash replies.
"Blood Stone, eh?", Fluttershy says, "I've heard of it. I only thought it was legend though!"
"Yeah, that's because it was only in the Spirit-plain.", Rainbow Dash tells her.
"Oh.", Fluttershy says.
"Now, all we gotta do is confront Dark Reaper and take her down!", Rainbow Dash shouts with enjoyment.